Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-it's nothing...really" he said as he looks at her. He wonder curiously why she would talk about that. He wonder if she was hurting alot on the inside. He brushed the thought of and siged again.
"Well, if you really want to know..." he said changing his mind about it. He uncovered his hair covering it and opens his right eye. "The symbol you see before you is my curse symbol" he tells her.

"It's not that great. I lost my fiance thanks to this damn thing..." he said. He hated it with a passion though it gave him alot of power once in use.

"ah you look to young to have had a fiance. How old are you anyways?" she asked.
And how did that thing make you lose her?

"I'm just 22. Why, am I that young?" he asked and chucked hiding his true emotions. "2 years ago, my true love and I finally made a house for ourselves. We were to be married that following day. However, a gang of monsters attack our new home. I uleashed this symbol and destroyed them in an instant. But I was too nieve, I couldn't fully controll it and I ended up killing her in the process" he said and frowned.

Azer strolled about the camp, covering up his new love with a blanket from his pack, and looking out as the nights watch, Letting Amos sleep. he seemed very tired by the entire endeavor.

"Yeah, just a lonely lost soul that fears this symbol. Fear it because it's could take over any second" He said shivering a bit. Heath didn't want to hurt anyone one with this, espically someone how has been nice to him.

)jeez! I missed 3 pages of roleplay?!(
Amoz laid beside the fire, his furs curled around him, the only thing keeping him warm. Although he seemed to be peacefully asleep, he was still wide awake.

De'Mona tossed and turned.. sweat covering her body as infection set in from the bite she took from one of the monsters the day before.

(Welcome back Amoz, lol, I know how you feel.)

"Thanks, Azer." She smiled and leaned up against her new bed-mate, cuddling up to him. After resting quietly for alil while, she noticed the sounds of rustling and half-moans of fear. Shaking her head in confusion, se stood up and kept the blanket over her shoulders, moving to where the sound was coming from. "De'Mona?" She called out and stumbled upon her. "De'Mona! Are you ok?" She dropped down to her knees and checked over her, noticing pus weeping from the bite wound. "Crap...Azer! Get over here!" She yelled over her shoulder, wrapping the Drow up in her blanket and trying to wake her up.

"De'Mona!" he said looking at her. He looked at the injry closely before noding his head. "That monster must've done more" he thought to himself. He took a beath and focuse his healing powers on that wound.

"Try to leech the poison out, boy." She ordered Heath while setting De'Mona's head in her lap, trying to sooth her, her efforts becoming more desperate as De'Mona continued to deteriorate before her eyes, Heath's magic barely slowly the spread.

"Thanks for the tip...girl" he said trying to focus on the poison. His healing touch was next to none as the poison begins to got from De'Mona's wound to his and. "I sugess you step back a bit" he warned her. As he continued, he could feel his right eye pulse.

"I'm not leaving her side....she is our leader after all." She added in as an after thought, blushing slightly at having nearly slipped up. She continued to try to soothe De'Mona, rubbing her cheeks and shoulders.

Azer, having seen this type of bite before, came over.

"Heath, you need canter root, I saw some not to far back, with out it your magic will do nothing. this is not a natural cause of this. Amos, go out and fetch the plant it will be the only one with a red petal open this night. go quickly lad, its not far from this place."

"Okay, just hurry. I'll try to extrat as much and sloow down the process." He said as he continued.

De'Mona body trembled as the fever turned to chills and then she was raging hot again... all she could do was moan unconsciously

"That will do. Now to absourb the poison" he said and did just that. As it starts working, his left arm soon turns red. "Don't worry, I've delt with this before" he assured Azer. Once the poison was all gone, he covered the wound with his right hand. "Seal!" he chanted colsing it up in an instant. He sighed with releaf as he held his left arm. "She'll be just fine now. Let her rest. I'll keep my eye on her"

"Shuuuuuuush, it will all be ok De'Mona, it will all be ok my dear...." She cooed and brushed her sweat-matted hair from her face, worry etched into her face as she watched the rest of the party worked.

"Go get some cool water for her." She said and continued to soothe her, brushing out her hair and running her hands over her shoulders and upper body, entranced by the firmness of her muscles and the curves of her feminine body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom