Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azer rekindled the fire, allowing more light for all to see.

"We all must rest, this was a test, but yet we passed, if not by a slim margin. Now all rest I will watch the night."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine. i don't mind standing watch" he said, "Besides, I'm enjoying this test."

Azer stepped up to the fire and raised his hands, pouring his seduction magic into his words.

"Sleep all and rest, for you have just passed your test. Sleep now and rest, you will not have to worry again."

A few hours later De'Mona woke up .. finding her head resting in Felixia's lap.. "what happened" she moaned still weak

"The wound on you was poisionous" We helped extracted it and heal you up" Heath said showing her his red left arm.

"Your wound was infected....but don't worry, sweety, we have it all healed up now." She smiled down at De'Mona, relief etched on her features, and she picked up a nearby canteen, lifting the drow's head up enough to swallow some water. "Are you better now?"

nodding "yeah I think so.. I was having some weird dreams... must have been from the poison"

Azer came from where he stood watch, and sat next to Felixia, and De'Mona. His presence calm and soothing, like a man watching out for his flock.

"You are a very lucky woman, De'Mona had it not been for my knowledge of these creatures, you would have passed in you sleep." Azer gave a small smile, and looked over at the faces of his companions. and thought to himself 'Like a man watching his flock, is this what I am supposed to do, father?'

"owww stop it Azer... I'm not some defenseless girl I'm quite able to take care of myself"
She said as she threw of the cape that Felixia had wrapped around her and stood up.. She felt dizzy for a moment as she leaned against a tree for a moment for support. Rubbing her arm where the beast from hell bit her.. it still burned a little bit "I'm sure I would have been fine, but thank you guys"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Under the ruins of Lazar Rayam was busy settling into the under ground maze of chambers..
He stood in one of those rooms now in front of a large ancient alter.. Laying on top of the alter was a mere shadow of a figure.. As he walked around the shadow .. his hands lightly touching it... it started to slowly take shape....

"Fine, don't take the advice of the man whose over 8000 years old." been stood up ready to catch De'Mona if she were to fall, his reflex fast and accurate, ready for anything that might happen.

"True, but he just..." Before heath could finishe. His arm begins to react to the poison. He grit his teeth trying his best to disolve it on it's own. "Damn it..." he muttered out loud.

"damn it not you as well." Azer walked over to heath, positioning himself to where his arms could work. "this is going to hurt, a lot. try not to move." slowly Azer let his wings unfold from his back hidden by an intangible force, and not truly there, and as he did, an angelic light poured out of his hands and into Heath, the poison being pulled into the cloud of light above his arms.

De'Mona was talking to Azer thinking him for getting the herbs and helping her when suddenly she saw Heaths complexion turn pale. She squatted down next to Heath, "Heath you ok? whats wrong?"

[OOC- Benen you have to chill out a little ... stop being god ... things are going to happen and you can't just wash it away there wont be any story .. so will you just put a chill on the god power ]

"This is rare, really rare. I could normally consume any and all poisons" he said and stood still. He did his best to remain calm, including shooting lightning out to the sky of his free hand. "I'll be fine De'Mona" he lied trying not to make her worry.

Another night had passed and still his prey ranged far beyond his mortal sight. With a sigh he mused upon the past and the different events which had lead him to his current condition, it was the only way he new to occupy his time. Gone was the luxury of his former life, an event which had struck him on more then a few occasions, and he wondered just how he continued to live.

"Pride and avarice are my sins."

Azer working his heritage magic over Heath. he looked down at De'Mona, "He'll be fine, its just he did destroy the poison, just moved it from one vessel to another, this should take care of it." Azer brought his magic to a close a black orb of the poison rest floating in mid air. Azer took his magic and shot it into the ground 200 feet away. "He should feel better in about an hour."

((sorry I'll tone it down))

{Thank you... I think everybody would appreciate it... right in the beginning of the rp the first post under rules it said no god modding }

"I'm sorry, I've been nothing but a neuicense so far" he said holding his left arm. He breathing got heavy as his right eye pulsed even more. "De'mona, can you do me a favor" He asked her.

"Oh dont be silly Heath you have been so much help in the short time you have been here,
whats the favor?"

Rapedoll said:
{Thank you... I think everybody would appreciate it... right in the beginning of the rp the first post under rules it said no god modding }

((As I read, and I will tone down what Azer is capable of doing, though he his strong, fast and in tune with magic and the world. I'll limit him to a few things, not almost the entire demon and angle power list.:p))

{I thought you where just spying on us causing chaos}
sure we will do it right now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom