Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

"then Ruin them I shall and when you are feeling up to it we can go to town" Adrian figured the maid was right he needed to show her rather then tell her

Ianite was just looking at him for a moment in time before she was questioning, "Will we be attending the upcoming celebration at the palace?"

"we will but this is not for that they dress make will come here for that this trip is for you to have fun and buy what ever you want" Adrian smiled at her lightly

Ianite was just looking towards him for a moment before she spoke, "The dress yet but the accessories.... I want to visit a certain shop to buy accessories." A shop that she knew her mother frequented often.

Ianite was just nodding her head before she was speaking, "You obviously already saw that I have nothing proper to wear... being seen next to a duke."

Ianite was just looking out the window for a moment that was in the room since it was open, just enjoying the view.

"yes I want you to bring me everything on Ianite's family that we have and then I want you to dig in to what they owe others" Adrian was already starting his plot to ruin them

This had the assistant nodding his head before he spoke, "I did look into Lady Ianite a bit after hearing of the acceptance and I did find a few startling things about her. None of which are her fault but could affect both of you. Her parents took out a few debts in her name and there are a few dangerous loan sharks that may come looking for her to collect."

"get in touch with them and pay them off I want those debts cleared from her name" Adrian looked at him "they will regret what they have done to her"

This had the assistant before giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "At your command I shall get it taken care of."

The assistant was heading off so that he could get that task done. A few hours went by and a maid was going to Adrian to let him know that Ianite was actually on her feet and wandering about the mansion.

The maid was going off so that she could give Ianite a tour of the mansion, and she was attempting to keep the girl from getting in the way of the other servants. In the end she did give up though as she was going about helping some of the maids with laundry.

Ianite was helping the maids hang up the laundry, although it was pretty obvious that the maids were a bit annoyed with her, yet they knew better than to try and stop her at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom