Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Ianite was just nodding her head and was soon laying down more before she was fading into a sleep.

This had the doctor nodding and after he got back to the office there was a maid there waith the report of the belongs that had been brought with her. All of the dresses that she had were something that a common woman would wear. There was nothing at all fancy other than the original dress that she had arrived wearing.

Adrian spoke "have the one dress measured and new clothes be ordered for her ones that will fit her future station" Adrian would care for her and he would ruin her family if she let him

This had the maid giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I have actually already done that. Already the measurements have been sent to a tailor."

"good consult with the kitchen and the doctor for a good diet for her and make sure she is eating well" Adrian looked at her lightly and then nodded his head dismissing her

This had the maid nodding her head before she spoke, "My lord might I suggest. Once she is better - let her go out into town with a black card. Let her do what she wishes with it. Actions are louder than words. You say you can give her the world - but it'll be more meaningful for her to see herself that you will." With that she was bowing and leaving.

This had the maid heading off so that she could get back to work, already planning out a few dresses to get for the new young duchess of the mansion.

Ianite was in fact awake although it had been more of a waking up in fright and almost panicking that she was late for something.

Ianite was a bit startled by him touching her and he would find her flinching away some as though expecting to be hit.

Ianite was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she questioned what brought him there again.

"just checking in on you and to ask if you want me to ruin your family for getting you in to this mess" Adrian figured it would be a way to show he could do what he was saying before taking her out shopping

Ianite was just looking towards him for a moment in time although she was startled when he was asking if she wanted him to ruin her family. Did she want revenge on them? Would that satisfy anything? With that she was just speaking in a soft voice, "I want to watching their ruin...."

Back
Top Bottom