Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

"I can agree to this but I will ask that you keep your distance" Cat didn't feel that having meals together would be of any good for them but she would if he insisted

Darian was just looking towards he before he spoke, "That I can agree to other than during dinner. Dinner will be that mandatory meal that we will both attend, and will need to act like an engaged couple for a short time. At least while my parents are here."

Cat nodded her head "I can do that" Cat hoped that he wouldn't stop her training as she would lose her mind if she had to stop

Darian was just finishing up his food, and gesturing for her to eat as well.

After a while the doctor was walking into Adrian's office and was speaking, "She simply has the flu - which was massively aggravated by the malnourishment."

Adrian nodded his head " thank you for looking her over" Adrian wanted to know how she had become malnourished

Cat ate her own food and once she was done she stood up and headed out of the room returning to her own room for the time being

The doctor was just looking before he spoke, "I did actually contact the doctor within the Vavri household upon learning you two were to be wed." He spoke before handing over the notes that detailed everything that had happened there. Basically stating that the eldest daughter was nothing more than a servant within the household - and a pretty face to those outside of the household. The doctor was about the only person who had truly cared for her, or tried to anyways until she had distanced herself from him so that he didn't get into trouble.

The doctor was nodding his head before he spoke, "It seems that prior to coming here.... Lady Ianite had been locked in her room until your men arrived and she wasn't given any food - except for small amounts. A way to prevent her from trying to run away if she wished."

The doctor was nodding before he spoke, "I would be cautious about asking her too much even when she wakes up. I did finally get the fever to go down but until it goes away completely it would be best to not overstress her."

After that the doctor was leaving. It would be a few hours before a maid was coming to let Adrian know that she was awake.

Ianite was awake and just sitting propped up in the bed but it was obvious that she was still unwell. Her fever had gone done but it was still there, just nowhere to as severe.

Ianite was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time, her head just resting against the pillows. She didn't really speak at all, just sipping at some tea that she had been given.

Adrian walked over and then sat down next to her. once the staff was gone he spoke "I know you are unhappy with this arraignment but I really have no choice in the matter at this point"

Ianite was just looking at him for a moment before she spoke, "I have no power to argue. I have really no choice in the matter. No where to go even if I wished to flee."

Ianite was just looking before she spoke, "It is fine. I've never had anything." She was sipping at the tea a bit more before she was questioning him how he was expecting her to help around the mansion. Even stating that she was able to cook and clean. The fact that a count's daughter was offering that...

"I expect nothing of the sort you will be my wife not a servant as such you will have work to do running the household but not the kind you are expecting" Adrian wouldn't expect her to be a servant in his home

Ianite was just looking towards him for a brief moment before she questioned, "So if I am to be your wife.... this means that I can needlessly spend your money and spoil myself?" Not that she actually would.... hell if he saw the clothes that she had brought with her he would probably end up doing that for her.

"yes you can I have the world to give you if you wish to ruin your family then so be it" Adrian looked at her lightly and then smiled at her

Ianite was just looking over for a moment in time before she was giving a soft laugh, although it was pretty evident that she was getting tired again. Yet he would know that the tea was also something that made a person sleepy, yet sleep was best when sick.

Back
Top Bottom