Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

She laughed, “I came first and I birthed them. I know I am number one. Plus I have a huge rock on my finger to prove it.” She smiled and flicked him off with her ring finger showing off her engagement ring.

She looked at Owen and then at Jake. “Okay but if get thrown up on, I’m throwing up on you.” She warned.

They went down to the lake and she laid out the blanket. She pulled out some toys just in case Owen didn’t want to go in. She pulled her shorts off and she washed ready. She put some more sunscreen on Owen and then on Jake. Once again paying special attention to his abs and chest.

“Okay. Let’s go.” She walked to the She if the water and looked at Jake. “Maybe if you go in and I stand back here with him he will walk in a little bit. If he likes it I will pick him up and walk in with him. If he doesn’t we can try a different approach.”

Jake gave her a look. "You don't have to show your ring off to me, I bought it...I know what it looks like. It's really pretty and shiny." He teased.

"Then I throw up on you too." He warned back.

He watched her put the sunscreen on and he shook his head and smiled a little. "I'm starting to feel like a piece of meat with you. You keep feeling me up. You keep using sunscreen as an excuse. I feel violated." He teased and kissed her cheek.

Jake gave her a look. "You don't want to get wet either?" He stepped into the water up to his knees. "Come here O. Come here buddy?" He held his hands out for Owen. "Max come." Max came running to Jake. "See Max likes the water buddy."

"Then we will just be throwing up on each other." She laughed.

"Oh I thoug you liked it when I felt you up. You certainly liked it last night." She whispered and gave him a kiss. "If you really feel that way, I guess I won't touch you anymore." She said softly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Owen walked to the edge of the water and then ran away laughing expecting Jake to chase him. When max ran into the water, Owen followed and got his ankles wet. He bent over to touch it and didn't do anything.

Adri looked at Jake and took a couple steps into the water and Owen followed slowly. When he got to his knees she held her hand out and waited until his thighs got wet before picking him up and walking him towards Jake.

"Don't say it. You'll jinx it. Just be happy."

"You are disgusting." He said with a chuckle and shook his head. "Lets not do that."

Jake kissed her back with a smile. "Whatever you can't keep your hands off me. Have you dated a guy who is as fit as I am. I'm legit asking. Or am I your first real hard six pack?" He pointed to his hard abs. "I actually do like it. You can feel them up any time. I just may ask for a scratch later." He meant like a back scratch but on his chest and and.

Jake watched Owen and make a surprised face at Adri. They worried for nothing. He wasn't afraid and gave it a shot. Maybe Max splashing around helped.

"Not going to say anything. But maybe it's Max. Or maybe he doesn't like the chlorine at home. Or maybe it's too warm..." Jake shrugged. "Hey buddy." He smiled at Owen. "What's Max doing?" He looked at Max and pointed to their blanket. "Go get your ball. Where's your ball??" Max got excited and ran after his ball and brought it back to Jake splashing them a bit. Jake grabbed it and threw it in the eater farther out and Max swam out after it. "He is going to crash after dinner." Jake held his hands out. "Want to swim to daddy?"

She thought about it, "I dated a couple basketball players in high school." She told him. "But you are the first full six pack that I get to enjoy. Completely enjoy." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him. "Love you."

She nodded her head, "Maybe. We should look into a fresh water pool. Maybe when we build the new house we can do that. I don't know how much it will cost to uproot the pool that we have." She told him "but if he likes fresh water no price is too much for my boy." She kissed Owen's cheeks and smiled at him.

"Oh yes. Hopefully they both will." She smiled. "You want to go out a little deeper?" She asked softly. "Just a little deeper." She said and walked into the water until she got to the middle of her stomach. She held Owen out so he could feel the water around him.

She pushed him through the water to Jake and smiled when he laughed. "Or maybe he just wanted to be in water from Denver."

He gave her a look. "Basketball players huh?" He shook his head. "Yeah none of them looked this damn good. Be honest." He flexed for her. "I know you like that."

He gave her a nod. "We can look into it. The best will be to just do it for the new house. But then again he threw a fit about baths and showers so who knows." Jake shrugged and watched Owen.

Jake gave her a nod about going deeper. He walked in a bit deeper and then took Owen when she pushed him through the water to him. He laughed when Owen did. "That's my boy. We have our own little fishy mama." He attacked Owen with kisses before letting him move around the water as Jake made boat noises. He then pointed to Max as he brought the ball back. Jake gave the ball to Owen and Owen tried to throw it and it didn't go far so Max splashed over to it getting Owen all wet. Jake waited for a melt down.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She smiled.

"It's too bad we live in the desert. I wish we could bring him to something like this more often. Especially if he enjoys it." She held her arm out for Owen after he threw the ball. When she got him back she dipped down to get his chest wet and he didn't seem to mind it. He hit the water and laughed when she stood back up.

She handed him back over to Jake and fixed her top. "I gotta be careful." She laughed and tugged the front to keep her breasts covered.

"Maybe we can look and see if we can find some kind of lake or something somewhat close." He smiled.

Jake chucked the ball out deep in the water again and Max swam out after it. "I think we need something like this for both of them..." He told Adri with a smile. "He's just like his dad. Getting comfortable in his element."

He sighed. "As much as I want to see them, I don't want everyone else to see them. You can just give me my own personal show tonight." He smiled before going completely under the water. Jake steps out a little deeper. "Want to see how far we can push it?"

"We live in the desert. This is probably the closest we will get."

She laughed, "Maybe the one piece was more cautiously friendly." She said softly and looked at her bikini. She shrugged her shoulder, "I look fricken hot. That's all that matters. And there are no waves unless this guy is making them so it's not going to pop off unexpectedly."

She shook her head, "Not really." She said to pushing the limits. She went under water and came back up with her head back so her hair wasn't in her face.

"We will just have to get a fresh water pool or talk to the pool guy about lowering the chemicals."

He chuckled. "You are very hot. And maybe I'll make eaves so it goes off. Or I'll take it off for you in the RV..." He offered. "I would love to help you out. We are a freaking good looking couple. People are jealous. As they should be."

Jake shrugged and kept playing with Owen, moving him around in the water. Max came back again and splashed Owen in the face. He made a face from the shock. Jake wiped his face. "You're okay." Owen looked at Max kind of angry then smacked the water to get Max back. Jake laughed. "Get him O." He kept doing it and just cracked up.

She nodded her head, “I guess we can lower the chemicals.” She said softly. “Or we can stay out of the pool entirely. Try the bath again by himself. After this he might like it.”

She smiled. “We do make a hot couple.” She gave him a kiss.

She thought it was over when Owen got water on his face but he turned his frown around. She smiled at Jake. “Yeah. We have to try bath time. Maybe have Max sit in the bathroom and Owen will calm down for us.” She told him. She gave Owen a kiss and put her wet hand on his back. He giggled and arched his back. He looked back at Adri by bending backwards and she kissed his chin.

She pushed his back so he was up straight and smiled at Jake. “Our happy boy.”

Adri made a point. "Yeah maybe he will be fine in the pool after this." He shrugged.

He kissed her back with a smile. "Yeah we do. Do you think anyone ever dresses up as us for Halloween? That's when we know we're big." He chuckled.

Jake watched Adri with him. "Yeah I'm willing to try anything. He may be getting over his phobias." He chuckled and watched them. Jake tickled Owen's belly. He laughed and moved towards Adri. "No you come here." He pulled him back and attacked his cheek with kisses. "Splash mommy." He pointed and smacked the water to try to get Adri.

"He is pretty happy." Jake smiled. "He's had a big day. Fishin' and now swimming. And a nap." He smiled. It was nice to have their little family in the water and playing. "I like family vacations." He smiled a big goofy grin. "Can you imagine a couple more swimming around and this one bigger and playing with Max on his own. Swimming on his back." He chuckled and leaned over to kiss Adri. "I love you and our little family."

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder, "I am sure kids dress as you. Connor dressed as you last year, remmeber?" She asked, bringing up the Make A Wish kid that wanted to meet Jake. "Remind me to add him and his parents to the guest list."

She smiled and gave him a kiss, "I love you too." She told him. "I don't know how we will manage having another one of these. He is pretty high maintenance. Let's just hope I can wear this little number after I pop a few out." She said snapping the straps of her bikini bottoms to her hip.

She took Owen and held him out in the water. She went down to shoulder level and had him stand on her legs. "Are you having fun?" She asked and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "Are you splashing? Are you having fun?" She kissed his head and held him to her chest.

Jake smiled. "Yeah I remember. I need to call and see how he is doing. I'll give his parents a verbal invite and let them know they will get an official invite in the mail." He smiled, "Maybe couples dress up as us both."

He smiled and shook his head. "I know and the next one is going to have your stubbornness added to the traits. Oh Lord help us." He teased and looked her over. "You know you'll still fit into them. You'll have me as your husband. Trust me you'll be looking like you never had a kid when you come home from the hospital. You'll be that celebrity everyone hates because you're so hot and sexy." He smiled proudly. "And you're gonna be my wife."

Jake went under water and swam out a bit before coming back to Adri. He gave her a kiss on her neck. Jake grabbed Max's ball as Adri played and talked to Owen and threw his ball a bit. "I'm not sure which one of our boys is having more fun? They both will sleep well tonight. What time were thinking of eating? Or wanting me to start the food?"

"No legs spend a little more time out here. He's happy, we should tire him out." She handed Owen back to daddy and she went for a swim of her own.

They spent another hour in the water or by the water. Owen was mostly happy the entire time they were out there. He whined a little when they went back in the third time. That's when they knew it was time to go.

Adri took a shower with Owen and he was pretty cool about it. He only cried when they got out and she figured it was because he was cold so wrapped him up in the towel and dried him as fast as she could before a melt down.

The rest of the night was pretty quiet. The couple they met last Night came over for dinner with their daughter. Adri got to spend time so a little girl for a change so that was fun. After dinner they hung out around the fire and roasted some marshmallows. Once the other family went home, it was time to put Owen down. He was out without a bottle which was a totally new experience. She transferred him over to his crib with no problems.

"You going to stay out here and tend that thing?" She asked about the fire. "I think I'm going to crash like O." She wrapped her aroun da around Jake from behind and kissed the back of his neck. "Today was wonderful. I love you."

It was fun spending time together as a family and then have friends over. Jake shared their info with Joe so they could stay in contact. Owen was well behaved with them over for dinner and played with their daughter well

He kiss Adri back when she came out to tell him she was crashing. "I love you too. Yeah I'm going to stay out here just a bit later." He kissed her again. "And don't hate me when I wake you in the morning but you have to go with me in the morning. It will be worth it." He gave her butt a playful smack as she headed into the RV.

Jake stayed out for another almost hour. When he did go in he was quiet and gave Owen a kiss and stripped to his underwear before climbing into bed with Adri. He snuggledup to her and fell asleep.

When his alarm went off, he got up and shut it off. It was still dark outside and a bit chilly outside. Jake gave Adri's face kisses. "Hey...baby...wake up."

"I'm not changing his diaper. You do it. You found it." She groaned and turned on her side away from him. When he persisted, she flopped on her back and looked at him.

She groaned and stretched her arm and legs. "What?" She asked while yawning and moved the edge of the bed. "Beauty sleep is a real thing, you know." She told him.

"Waking me up early is not good for my beauty sleep."

He chuckled when she mentioned the diaper being his responsibility.

He kept kissing her face. "And you look beautiful. Very beautiful." He kissed her. "You need to come with me. Put one of my hoodies on. I'll get Owen."

Jake kissed her shoulder. "You can come back to bed after I'm done with you. I promise. Owen probably won't even wake up." He told her and got up pulling one of his hoodies on himself and pulling shoes on. He let Max out to potty.

“You say that until I get a pimple and that’s all you look at when you look at me.” She told him.

She sighed and got out of bed. She grabbed his hoodie and put it on. “Here slide him under here.” She said pulling the bottom of Jakes hoodie open so Owen could cuddle up to her and buy under the jacket. They would share the head hole and hopefully he would get some more sleep.

They came out of the RV and looked around. “It better be good. Dots could put here.” She told him and kissed Owen’s head.

Jake helped Adri get Owen under the hoodie and kissed his head. He fully believed that he would stay asleep.

He grabbed a yellow envelope and walked out of the RV with her. He had a couple blankets with him too.

Jake walked them over to a nice spot on the lake. He put one blanket down to sit and the other for around them. He sat down first and patted the area in front of him. "We have the best sunrise..." He told her with a smile.

"I don't know babe. A German sunrise is pretty special." She teased and kissed under his jaw. She leaned back against him and watched the sky change colors.

It was pretty beautiful and Owen was sleeping through the whole thing. The birds started to wake up and chirp. The calm of the lake. It was all very peaceful. he was right, it was worth waking up early for.

"What's in the envelope," She asked curiously, looking up at the sky.

"You are not nice babe." He shook his head and smiled though.

Jake wrapped his arms around her and watched the sky. "You'll see in a minute." He smiled and gave her neck a kiss. He watched the sky a bit longer and rubbed Owen's back.

After a little longer he handed the envelope to her. "He was supposed to be awake for this but I don't think he realized how early it would be when he told me his master plan." He smiled and motioned to Owen.

“Our baby had a master plan huh?” She asked. “Yes, this is the face of a genius baby who makes master plans.” She said moving her head so Jake could see Owen’s knocked out face. “Our little genius is drooling up a storm.” She told him.

“You can be the bad guy and wake him up if you want. He will be grumpy all day though.” She warned and tried not to move too much as she opened the envelope.

“It’s not full of worms or something gross is it? I will wake up this nanny and dump them all over you.” She wanted.

He smiled and looked him over. "Yep. He's a genius baby. It's hard work being a genius so he has to get his sleep and you drool in your sleep too. Who doesn't?" He looked at her like duh.

"I'm not waking him. You're crazy. He's here in dreaming spirit. That's close enough." Plus once she figured out what was going on, she'd probably wake him herself. He discreetly turned his phone on to record them.

He shook his head. "No. I wouldn't do that to you." Jake watched her. In the envelope were papers. "Oh no you have to read...Is it light enough?" They were papers from his lawyer. Custody papers so Adri could adopt Owen.

"It's way too early to be reading anything." She told him with a smile and pulled the papers out of the envelope.

She opened up the folds and looked it over, "Are you serving me papers?" She asked. "We kind of have to be married to get divorced Boo." She frowned and read the top bolder letters CHILD CUSTODY.

She looked over her shoulder, "Are these real?" She asked and felt tears pooling up in her eyes. "Wow. I didn't think this would happen." She wiped her eyes quickly and leaned back to give him a kiss.

"In the family division of the second judicial district court of the state of Nevada..." Her name was already filled in all she had to do was sign and he was hers. "Thank Boo. This means a lot to me." She leaned back to give him a kiss and then kissed the top of Owen's head.

"My boy. MY boy." She smiled.

Back
Top Bottom