Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"Alright. I laid out some clothes for all of us. It didn't sound like the restaurant was five star or anything so I went all black for us and then Owen has his Moschino shirt and a pair of jeans." She smiled.

She walked over to Jake and gave him a kiss. "And this guy is going to crash tonight. We took a long walk around the grounds. We all got some fresh air. It was nice." She smiled.

She sat on the floor with her guys and put her head on Jake's shoulder. "We do you want to go get your soda? I want to touch up my make up and take a shower before we go. Not necessarily in that order though." She rubbed Jake's back and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Owen said No and moved between them. "What's wrong handsome? I can't kiss daddy?" She asked laughing and tried to Jake a another kiss and Owen pushed her away.

Jake smiled and gave her a nod of approval on the clothes that she picked out for them. "Thanks baby. No it's not a five star. I figured with the monster it was probably better to do something more family friendly." He made a face at Owen.

He kissed her back. "Good. We want him to crash. We're not in the RV tonight so daddy may get lucky." He chuckled as he joked around. "I'm glad you guys had fun babe. It's beautiful here huh? I figured you'd like it for holidays and just little vacations and stuff."

"Yeah I want to go get it so I can drink some now but then too we can just store it in the RV until we are ready to head back. Think we will get pulled over for smuggling high quantities of soda across state lines? It sounds pretty daring." He teased and chuckled.

Jake chuckled and looked at Owen surprised. "What?" Jake turned to kiss Adri but laughed. "Who is being all jealous of? Should I feel special or cheated?" He chuckled and tickled Owen's tummy.

“It is beautiful here. I can’t wait to see the Cain’s the realtor picked out. She said there were about six cabins that were sighing what we wanted. Should be a busy day. I hope this guy is okay woth it. We will break for lunch at some point.” She told him but she didn’t know the full schedule.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, “Well you are just going to have to drive normally.” She laughed. “You can’t pretend to be a badass spy while you’re driving.” She teased.

“I don’t think he wants us touching each other.” She laughed. “Can mommy have a kiss?” She asked Owen and he got up and gave her a big wet kiss. “Can daddy have a kiss?” She asked him and he did the same to Jake. “Can mommy and daddy kiss?” She asked and moved to kiss Jake but Owen leaned forward and kissed her first.

"If he doesn't want to be a good munchkin we can call dad. He and mom would watch him for us. Maybe we should just ask them if they want extra time with him. I trust dad watching him and not leaving him along with mom." He told her.

Jake groaned. "What fun is it to drive dad's truck if I can't drive like a badass spy? It's pointless. May as well let you drive it." He teased and joked.

He watched her testing Owen. Jake got his kiss but then went to kiss Adri and laughed when he stole his kiss. "Hey!" He tickled Owen's belly. "Why can't daddy get a kiss from mommy? Hmm? Daddy likes kissing mommy." Jake tried to lean to Adri to get a kiss.

Adri slowly nodded her head and looked at Jake. "I trust your dad with him. It's just the mom part. I don't know Boo. I don't want anything to happen to my guy. I just...are we moving too fast with her? To just leave him there with her, even if your dad is there?" She smushed Owen's cheeks together and kissed his forehead.

"Do you want to spend time with your papa John and your grandma... What is he going to call her?" She asked Jake.

Owen laughed and rolled onto his stomach to push himself up to his feet. It was very clumsy and cute. She patted his butt and he walked over to Adri and gave her a hug. "Aw thanks Boo. You ready to go to the store?"

The fact Adri was second guessing leaving Owen it made him really second guess if he should leave Owen with his parents. "Dad won't leave him out of his sight babe. But if we don't think we should then we won't. We can always leave them for a back up if things get too bad." He told her and kissed her shoulder.

He shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know. Grandma is fine. Grandma Ellie? I don't know." He shrugged.

Jake gave her a nod. "Yeah we can head to the store. I kind of want to shower before we go out too. I'll be fast though..." He told her with a smile and got up. He leaned over and kissed her Adri while Owen wasn't looking. "He can't stop me from kissing you." He laughed and picked Owen up to head out to the truck to head to the store.

She nodded her head, "Okay. I trust your judgement. God knows you know her better than I do." She smiled when he kissed her shoulder. "I love you." She told him. They would figure out a name for his mother later. She could have one in mind already, who knows.

"Living dangerously." She laughed and gave him another kiss while Owen was distracted.

They got to the store and immeadiely homegrown Jake Daniels was stopped for an autograph by a little kid and his dad. Adri went to go look at the soda flavors with Owen and smiled at Jake when he found them.

"So the whole state loves you, Champion. How does it feel?" She asked teasingly.

He trusted his father a lot more than he trusted his mother. "Great that way if anything happens it's on me." He teased with a smile. "I trust dad. Dad knows not to let her alone with him. She did raise Amy and I. I turned out some what okay. It would only be a few hours."

Jake nodded and wiggled his eyebrows. "I live on the edge." He kissed her back.

He was happy to sign the autographs and take a few photos.

He smiled. "It feels pretty cool. Not gonna lie. Sorry...what flavors did you decide to get?" Jake grabbed his cotton candy, strawberry, grape, and cream soda. He grabbed multiple of each. "I need to buy stock in these guys." Owen pointed to one that was like root beer. "Baby...you're awful young for root beer."

"Don't say sorry Boo. Enjoy it. I love you and I love that everyone loves you. You worked hard for this. Enjoy it." She smiled and bumped his hip.

"I want strawberry but should I really get a twelve pack though? That's a lot of sugar and I have to get in shape for the show. Don't taunt me with soda. Pick your flavors and lets go. I can't." She drink one and then she'd drink another. She couldn't do it.

"You say that every time, Boo. Do it." She laughed. "Call our financial guy and buy some stock." She looked at Owen, "Yeah, you are not getting any soda." She told him. "You can have some baby cheese puffs though." She said and went to the baby section and got the little puffs that melted in his mouth. When they came back he was shaking the can.

Jake did love the attention and it meant a bit more coming from his home state and home town. "I did work hard. Thanks babe." He kissed her cheek. Adriana really was the best and extra supportive. He hit the jackpot with her and he knew it.

He thought it was cute she wanted soda but didn't want to get too much sugar. He smiled while she walked away and grabbed her a two liter of strawberry. He also grabbed a twelve pack and if he drank it, oh well.

He laughed, "I know. I will call him when we get back. I just want them to send me a supply when I need it." He smiled at Owen and grabbed a two liter of lemon lime which was like a sprite. "You know it's all caffeine free right." He told Adri. When Owen came back with his puffs Jake make a face. "What do you have? Did you get daddy some puffs?" He told Jake no and then said, 'mine.' Jake chuckled and they headed for the check out.

They checked out and Jake got stopped by more fans so he posed for pics and signed autographs.

“Don’t thank me. You did it Boo.” She smiled proudly and rubbed his cheek.

“It’s still full of sugar. Just because he’s having a cupcake to celebrate today doesn’t mean I want him knowing what soda is.” She said.

While Jake was distracted with his fans, Adri got Owen strapped into the truck and took a picture of Jake and his fans from far away. She posted it on Instagram saying how proud of him she was and how much she loved him.

She played with Owen and the Snapchat filters on her phone while they waited for Jake to finish up with his fans.

"I'm thanking you for being understanding and supportive." He told her and kissed her temple.

"Well...I got some that's like sprite if we decide to let him have a taste." He told her but if they chose not to it was more than okay with him. "Where are we getting the cupcakes love?" Jake didn't know where they were supposed to get them if they needed to get them there.

He finished up with his fans and thanked them before heading to the truck. He got in and looked at Adri. "You guys doing okay?" He started it up and headed back to the cabin. "Babe? I kind of want a truck like this. Four door. Something to haul things if I need it." He looked at her.

“Yes we are fine.” She smiled.

She enjoyed the ride back to the cabin and rubbed his hand. “I mean we have the space for it. But we are running out of space.” She laughed. “Your car, my car, Owen’s SUV, the rolls Royce, the lambo, and a truck. That’s six right? Yeah we are close to making out our garage.but if you want one I don’t see why not.” She told him.

“Treat yourself. Lord know I do.” She smiled.

Jake looked at her. "You can't forget I want a Corvette too. I want that the next win I have. We can buy it and still have money left over. The truck makes sense to me I think. It would be more like a working truck. Plus I can put a car seat in it so I can take Owen around if we I don't want to take the SUV or if for some reason you have it."

He gave her a nod . "I think I may. Worse case if we need the money I can always sell it." He smiled at her. "That way though I don't have to borrow dad's and if we do ever get an RV to take the family camping I have a truck already."

"You want me to shower first or do you want to when we get back?" He asked. "If O was sleeping...we could just shower together..." He grinned at her and held her hand.

“Right and your corvette.” She added. “Seven.” She smiled. “Babe I think I’d I upgrade to a new car I am just going to trade in my old car. I don’t need a bunch of cars. I might get an Audi next time. I can get my lambo later.”

She looked back at O, “Owen wants me to spend some more one on one time with him so you can shower first. And you shower quick so that’s fine.” She said.

She looked back at Owen again and smiled at him. “You and me Baby’s boo.”

She smiled at Jake, “Jealous?”

Jake shrugged. "You have your purses and shoes. I want cars." He smiled big. "That would be a nice car babe."

He chuckled. "He does does he? He told you?" He smiled and kissed her hand. "Okay. I'll shower first." Jake did shower fast so it would still give her plenty of time to get ready and then he could spend time with Owen while she showered.

"A little bit...I feel I've been replaced but a younger cuter version." He chuckled. They got back to the cabin and Jake got out and loaded up most of the soda into the RV he did put Adri's 2 liter and some others in the cabin.

He kissed her softly. "I'll be fast. Enjoy your time with your baby boo." He went up to shower.

She nodded her head, “He told me. He didn’t tell you? That’s too bad.” She smiled. “Aw Boo. Don’t feel too bad. No one can resist that face. You have your fans a all he has is me. It was bound to happen eventually.” She teased.

Before they go to the cabin she searched for a cupcake place and they made a quick stop so she could pick up fheee cupcakes. One red velvet, one strawberry and Jake’s favorite.

When they got into the cabin she set Owen down so he could run to Max with his container of puffs. “We will. We won’t have too much fun without you.” She promised.

She saw the two liter in the fridge and smiled at Owen, “Daddy is too sweet huh?” She asked Owen and put the cupcakes in the fridge. “After dinner buddy.” She gave him a kiss and went to the icing room to watch cartoon with O.

He shook his head. "No he didn't tell me. He's keeping secrets from me. I don't like that." He rolled his eyes. "He has more than just you goof."

Jake asked for chocolate with white icing if they had it. His favorite was chocolate or marble so he would be happy with either of those.

"Owen, don't feed Max your puffs." Owen looked at him like he wouldn't dare but Jake knew him. Then Owen gave his father a grin. "Yeah that's what I thought goof." He attacked his face with kisses. "I'll be back."

He took a quick shower and then put on a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a black button up shirt. He messed with his hair and he hated how it was. Adri was right, he needed a haircut. Grabbing his shoes, he then went downstairs and sat on the couch putting his shoes on. "Babe, I need a haircut. I feel like I need it sooner than later. We should have stopped while we were out."

"What's my loves been doing without me?" He looked at Owen. "You ready to see papa John? Papa John's coming to see you. He's bring grandma too." He sighed because the whole thing was still weird. "It's still a lot to take in. How can he just..." He shook his head.

She looked at his hair and gave him a smile, "Can I give it a try?" She asked. "I gave held bangs in high school. I can cut your hair." She told him. "We just need scissors and a comb and if I mess it up then we can find a real place to go too." she laughed.

"Watching Lionsguard and hoping that's not his new favorite show because I already have his birthday planned and I don't want to change it." She warned Owen and tickled his neck.

She got up and gave Jake a kiss. "I don't know Boo but if he wants to try again who are we to stop him?" She said and gave him a hug. "It'll be okay." She gave him a kiss and went to get in the shower. She came out and put on a little mascara and red lipstick.

She put on a skin tone bra and her black body suit with her tight black pants and thigh high leather boots. She grabbed Owen's outfit and took it downstairs. "Will you ch age him really quick?" She asked and handed the clothes over.

She had a comb. She was looking for scissors.

He looked at Adri a little hesitantly. "Umm..." It was just hair if she screwed it up too much he could go somewhere else and get it fixed or he'd have to shave it. "Yeah. You can try...If we were going to shave the sides though we may have to go somewhere for that. Unless dad has a razor we could use."

He gave Owen a look. "Uh oh. You better not. Mommy will be mad. You will still love Paw Patrol huh?" He smiled a big cheesy smile. "Oh yeah."

Jake gave her a kiss and hug back. "I know...I just...I don't know if I could forgive someone who let stuff like that happen to my kids. But I guess he's a better man than I am..." He kissed her back.

He grabbed Owen and hugged him extra close, snuggling with him. He texted his dad to see if he had a razor for his hair. When Adri came back down with Owen's clothes Jake got him dressed. He tickled his belly and Owen laughed. "He is one happy baby today. Let's keep it up while we go out to eat."

"Baby dad's bringing an razor in case you need it." There were scissors in one of the drawers in the kitchen. "I'm going to take my shirt off so I don't get hair all over it." He got up and put Owen down by the tv so he could watch his cartoons. Jake let Max outside. "Stay close Max." He kept an eye on him since they were some place new and then let him back in before taking his shirt off.

"Don't cut my ear..." He told her and sat in a chair in the kitchen.

“I’ll give it a trim to get it out of your face and then we can go somewhere tomorrow or after dinner to get your hair cut. Okay? Owen can wait until we get home so I’m not too worried about him. Plus he’s kind of cute with long hair.” She smiled at her baby boy and he smiled back at her.

She nodded her head, “Maybe they need each other. I don’t know. Ask him. That’s the only way you will understand.” She kissed the top of his head.

“Found them.” She said and spun the scissors around her pointer finger. She went to get a towel and draped it over his shoulder. “Oh hush, I’m not going to cut your ear.” She combed through it first and then started cutting like she saw at the salon. It was a lot harder than it looked but she didn’t botch it.

“At least it’s short enough to push back now. We will get it fixed after dinner.”

"Okay. I trust you." He smiled and chuckled. "I know if you make it look bad you'll make me go get it fixed. God forbid your man doesn't look good when he's out with you." He chuckled. "Your man has to look fashionable." He rolled his eyes. "Your such a suck up O."

He gave her a nod. "Yeah. I might talk to him. I don't want him to think I don't support him though." He closed his eyes a moment when she kissed his head. Jake was glad she was there and talking sense into him.

"Babe don't spin them." He chuckled, "That's dangerous." He sat down. "My mom did cut my ear once. I was little. Maybe bigger than O and she tried cutting my hair. And you know how well I sit still...I moved and she got my ear." He pointed to his ear where there was a small scar, it was hard to see from him fighting an the effects on his ear."

"Does it look okay? I kind of want it shaved on the sides where I can comb it back. Like that's in style now? Know what I mean?" He asked.

A bit later John and Eileen pulled in and knocked on the door. "O?! Who is that?! Go see.. Go see who it is." Max ran to the door barking.

“I’m a professional.” She told him. “Don’t tell me what to do.” She kissed his cheek. She pushed his head to the side when he called O a suck up. “Don’t talk to my son like that. He’s my handsome sweet boy.”

She laughed at he story of him getting his ear cut, “It wouldn’t have happened if you weee sitting still. I hope you out grew that.”

She looked at him from the front and nodded her head, “I’m a professional so of course it looks good.” She teased. “It doesn’t look bad, at least. So that’s something. Go check it out for yourself.” She told him and patted his butt when he got up.

Adri went to the front door with O and he lit up when he saw his grandpa coming to the door. She opened it for him so he could run out and get his papa.

He rolled his eyes. "A professional what? Model? Doesn't count for hair cutting. You're not a professional hairdresser love. We should have called your glam team." He teased. He laughed when he got his head pushed. "Hey." He tickled her side.

Jake laughed, "That's what mom says. It was my fault I moved. She refused to cut my hair after that. Or Amy's." He laughed. "I haven't grown out of sitting still. You know that."

He gave her a kiss when he got up and went into the bathroom to look at his hair. "It's not bad...I'll let it go for dinner. If people comment on social media I'm so blaming you." He laughed.

John squatted down, "There's my big boy! Hey O!" He picked him up and attacked him with kisses and tickles. Owen just laughed. Eileen walked up behind John. She smiled at the boys. Jake put his shirt back on and walked to the door smiling at his dad and Owen.

Eileen looked at Jake and Adri, "Hi..." Jake walked out and was nice and gave her a hug. "Hey mom."

"How was yoru trip?" She asked.

"It was really good. No issues. We stayed at a nice place in Utah. Owen loved swimming."

John looked at Jake, "He what?"

"Yep, loved it. We don't get it but he loved it. He's our little fishy."

John handed Owen over to Eileen and John gave Adri and Jake a hug. Eileen feels like Adri hates her so she didn't give her a hug but said hello with a smile.

"Do you guys want to come in a minute or are we ready to go get dinner? Do we want to drive separate or together? I want to stop and get a haircut after if that's okay but you're welcome to come hang out after we eat. That way you can see Owen a bit. We can get some drinks or something." Jake looked at Adri and wrapped his arm around her.

“Oh hush. I’m a pro at everything I do.” She told him. She looked at him again. She was happy with how he looked so if someone had something to say about it they could talk to her.

Adri agreed with Jake that trip was nice. “It was peaceful. I enjoyed it.” She smiled at Jake and then his parents.

She left it up to them. They wanted to stay and play with Owen and Adri watched the clock because he would get fussy closer to dinner time. They all decided to take the truck. After about a half hour they decided to go to the restaurant Jake picked out.

Adri looked at the kid food to see if Owen could eat something on the menu or if he was stuck with what she packed. “He could do the Mac and cheese.” She told Jake. “Sound good?” She asked and then looked for a steak that she could eat.

“You want me to drive home so you can have a few beers with your dad?” She asked him. “It’s up to you. I don’t mind either way.” She moved a utensil set away from Owen and handed him a crayon so he could draw on the kids mat.

Back
Top Bottom