Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

Jake rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. I know. I'm sorry but I couldn't get the sun to come up a bit faster. He didn't figure out a master plan for that yet." He teased.

He didn't think he'd ever serve her divorce papers. "Yeah right I got you up early to give those..." He rolled his eyes but smiled as she read the heading.

He gave her a nod with a big smile. "Very real." He wiped her eyes for her. Jake kissed her back. It wasn't exactly easy to get but he managed to get it done. And he felt like it was even harder keeping it from her. "Well...it did. It is. You're not still sleeping. I promise you." He kissed her head.

"You're welcome. It's what is the right thing. You've been here since day one. You pick him up when he falls down. You wipe his snotty nose. You change his diapers. You are the one he calls when calls for him mom." He kissed her temple before kissing her lips.

"This way too when we travel like this there is no questioning who his parents are. If you need to take him to the hospital or get on a plane with him, you can. But more importantly than all of that...you've been his mom this whole time. Now it's just legal. Well after you sign it it will be." He gave her a big hug from behind.

"I love you Adriana. Both of your Daniels men love you so much. I wanted this done before we got married."

She patted his arm since she couldn't give him a hug back. "I love you too. I love you both very much." She smiled happily and gave Owen a hug but she was careful not to wake him up.

"I think we should celebrate. Let's find a cupcake spot and get strawberry cupcakes. I know I said I wanted to wait until his first birthday but you already ruined that so we might as well go big. This is a special occasion and I want to celebrate it with my boys."

The sun was over the horizon of the lake and Owen moved his head to get the sun out of his face, "I wish he was awake so I could attack him with kisses and hugs." She checked her watch, it was too earl yo wake him up so she would let him sleep but when he woke up, he was all hers.

Jake felt like he was on top of the world. Adri was happy and officially Owen's legal mother. Life was perfect.

"You're never gonna let me live that down are you?" He asked with a sigh. "But of course we can find cupcakes." He gave her neck a kiss.

He chuckled. "He will wake up soon enough don't worry."

Jake grabbed his phone and looked for a video. "I asked O if he wanted you as his legal mommy...want to see his answer?" Jake asked before showing the video to her. It was of Owen playing with his trucks and then Max. Jake tried to get his attention, 'O...buddy come here. Daddy has a question.' It took him twice asking before he gave up his truck and ran to him. 'Owen...how do you feel about mommy becoming your legal mommy? Huh?' Owen kept saying 'mum mum mum.' Jake chuckled. 'Yeah mommy. Is that okay Owen?' He looked at Jake with a serious look like he knew what Jake was saying. Then he gave Jake a nod and said, 'Yeah mum mum.' He kept nodding and saying her name. "See he said yes. "

“Nope. I guess it doesn’t matter anyways. I was just hoping he would be exposed to sugar on his first birthday. I knew it wouldn’t happen. I just thought mom would be the one to sneak him something.” She wasn’t upset with him though.

She smiled as she watched the video. “We need a video of me signing these papers. Maybe when we eat cupcakes. I’ll look for a place when we get back to the RV. Are we will heading out today or do you want to spend one more day here?” She asked him.

She looked at Owen and rubbed his back.

He just looked at her. "Babe...I'm sorry. He was cute and wanted it. I couldn't say no. Look at that face. Could you say no?" He gave her a look.

"I will gladly tape you signing them. I'll even have Owen bring you the pen to sign them." He smiled and rubbed his cheek. Jake felt very lucky for his little family. They may not have been formed the normal traditional way but they still had a lot of love between all of them. "Sounds good baby. We can head out today."

Jake kept his arms around Adri and just kept watching Owen and the sky. "We can go back and get some more sleep before heading out if you want. I know I cut into that beauty sleep of yours." He teased with a wink.

“He’s cute and wants a lot of things.” She told him.

“Why is he always sleeping on me when I get good news?” She asked. “Yesterday with Sam Smith. Today with this. Maybe he should sleep on me more often. He’s my good luck charm.” She smiled and kissed the top of his head.

She needed help getting up since she had to hold Owen and he was throwing off her balance. She set him in their bed and crawled up next to him to get some more sleep. She was down for maybe another hour until he woke up. He grabbed her hair and she caught his hand before he could pull. He la Chef at her and she attacked him with kisses.

“Do you want a cupcake?” She asked him. “Can you say cupcake?” She asked and a baby babble instead of a real word. She got out of bed and changed his diaper. She put him in a pair of pants and a T-shirt onesie.

“Let’s find daddy and Max.” She walked down the stairs first and helped him down the stairs. Once they were outside he was yelling for Max.

"I say you should always hold him and life will be good. You said he'd never get too big for your lap so you don't have to worry about that." He teased and kissed her temple.

Jake got up and helped her up. Once they got back to the RV he gave both of them a kiss and let them go in and lay back down. He started to get the RV ready to head out when they were back up and ready to go. Once that was done he just sat down and enjoyed the lovely morning with some coffee he got from the little shop. Max was hanging out with him the whole time.

When Max heard his little voice calling for him he perked up and ran over to Owen. "Oh wow. I like how he calls for the dog but daddy is chopped liver." He waited until Owen was by him and picked him giving him lots of kisses. He handed Owen a pen. "Go take that to mommy." He set him down and Owen ran it over to Adri.

"Do you want to get breakfast here or on the road?"

“I can hold him and play some lotto numbers and probably win.” She smiled. “That would be nice. We would really have to worry about anything. I’d probably still work though. I’m going crazy not working.” She laughed.

She smiled, “Aww is Daddy jealous?” She asked and gave Jake a kiss and sat in his lap. “I’ll give you attention while he give Max attention. Sound good?” She asked and gave him a kiss. She got up to get the papers when Owen handed her the pen. She brought them out and signed in all the places that were marked.

“Owen is officially mine.” She gave Owen a kiss on the head and Jake a kiss on the lips. “My family’s curse holds strong. My first kid was a boy. It better not take five tries to get a girl.” She smiled.

“I have yogurt in the fridge so I’ll eat in the car. I’ll get his food though.” She said and went inside to get Owen’s breakfast and then let him sit in Jakes lap while she fed him. He wanted to feed himself so gave him his spillproof monster cup that was full of Cheerios.

Jake laughed. "You know both of us will still work. We love our jobs. It's not work for us. Despite the crazy work outs. I still don't consider it work. I enjoy it too much." They were both pretty blessed to have jobs they both love and enjoy.

He gave her a nod. "I am." He smiled and gave her a nod to giving him attention. Jake kissed her back. He watched her sign the papers. "Don't write in the wrong spot." He told her and chuckled.

He kissed her back with a smile. "You've already told the boys they need to produce two girls for you. Maybe the first you push out yourself is a girl. That way you have one down."

"I'm glad you have him figured out but not me. What's daddy supposed to eat O?" Owen handed him a Cherrio. "Thanks buddy. You're too nice." He teased. "I'll grab some fruit and what not for the road. I just have to load up our chairs here and we are all packed up and ready to go."

She laughed, "You don't know the curse very well. It's always been a boy first in my family. Right up to my great great grandmother." She told him.

She rolled her eyes. "You've been up longer than we have and you're sipping on coffee. I thought you ate already." She said.

She nodded her head, "Great. Maybe a walk before we go. Something to tire him out. How many hours until Denver?" She asked and looked at Owen. “We need to tire them both out.” She said softly.

She rubbed Jakes hair back, “I think it’s time for a haircut. For the both of you. His first haircut.” She pouted. “He’s getting too big.” She whined. “My grandmother might want a lock of his hair. My mother too for that matter. Weird tradition.” She explained.

"But maybe with my genes added to it you will get a girl. It is up to the guys. My sperm decides if we have a boy or girl. So keep talking love." He smiled. " We can break the curse babe. I know we can."

He shook his head. "Nope. I was waiting for my family. But it's okay. I may just grab oatmeal and fruit. I can make us two smoothies."

"Let me eat and we can go for a walk." He put Owen down and went in the RV to get his breakfast before coming back out to eat. Owen wanted a few bites so he made sure it wasn't hot and gave him some. "Like four hours ish. It won't be too bad."

He looked at Adri when she played with his hair. "Should I shave it? Or what if I leave it long so I can do the comb over thing that's in now and shave the sides." He smiled. "What would you like to see me have?" He ruffled Owen's hair. "We need him looking sharp for his birthday."

“I like the optimism.” Adri smiled and gave him a kiss. “We can try and try and try. Practice makes perfect. It took my parents four times until they got perfection.” She smiled. “Don’t tell my brothers I said.”

She nodded her head and held Owen while Jake got his breakfast.

“No! Don’t shave it. I don’t want you bald. You just need a trim. Get it out of your eyes.” She said and pushed his hair back. “Shave the side I guess. And when you fight I can braid it back out of your face so the other guy can’t pull your hair.” She told him. She offered.

“I’d like to see you in pig tails but I know that won’t happen.” She laughed.

She agreed that Owen needdd tomoook good for his birthday. “And his first birthday pictures.” She added. “Aw. You two could get matching haircuts!” She smiled. “That would be cute.”

He kissed her back with a smile. "Oh I'm so telling them that. You're going to be in big trouble."

He thought about how to get his hair cut while he ate. "You want to braid it? Like Urijah Faber?" Jake shrugged. "Not sure how I feel about that."

Jake gave her a look. "Yeah no. It won't happen." He shook his head. "Don't be mean."

"We could do matching. But I know I'll rock the haircut better." He smiled and took a few bites of food and got Owen's belly. "Why don't you find a photo online of something that would look good on both of your boys while we're in the car and go from there."

He put his bowl in the RV and came out. "Alrighty. Let's let these two get some exercise." He held his hand out for Adri and Owen. "How soon is fashion week? How soon do we have to travel?"

"You do that and you'll be in big trouble." She laughed.

"You just haven't seen it braided. I'll braid it for you one day and you'll see how much you like them." She smiled. "Ooh and you're in s fight and your hair is braided, I can braid my hair and we will match." She smiled wider and gave a kiss.

She rolled her eyes, "it's not a competition." She nodded her head to finding a picture online later.

They took a nice long walk and had Owen walk most of the time. He was happy to do it too. The only thing Jake and Adri had to do was keep him on task since Owdn wanted to stop and look at something every two seconds.

By the end of the walk Jake was carrying him so they could get to the truck and get on the road. "You're going to take a nice long nap Baby Boo. Okay?" She asked and gave his cheek a kiss.

Jake shrugged. "I'm not scared of you. Bring it woman." He told her with a wink.

"You want us to match for my fights?" He shrugged. "Maybe..." He wasn't entirely against or for the idea. He'd have to have an idea of what it would look like to see.

He got the RV ready to go and the car packed up. Their chairs in the back of the RV and they were on their way once Owen was in his seat. They stopped to get the stroller and other things they had forgot and wanted to pick up. After a few hours they were finally in Denver.

"I got us a nice hotel to stay in babe. I hope that's okay? I figured we'd get the full cabin experience this way." He pulled into the cabin office and parked to go get the keys and the directions to their cabin. He could park the RV there while they stayed in Denver to cabin shop and visit his mother and father.

He got out and went to get Owen out of the back. He handed the keys to Adri. "Let us in beautiful."

“We always match for your fights babe. It’s nothing new.” She told him.

“Yay sounds fun.” She smiled. She took the keys and opened the cabin door. She held the door open for her boys and walked in behind them. “Wow.” Adri smiled. “I need to see that view.” She said and walked out onto the balcony. “Yeah. We need a view just like this in our cabin.” She told him and gave him a kiss.

“I will take him if you will get our suitcases.”

"Not our hair though... it's normally color coded." He shrugged, he wasn't exactly against it. "I'm going to have sponsors coming after me to have them on my shorts since I'm champion. That's going to be tough to decide."

Jake let Owen run out onto the balcony to Adri. He kissed her back. "Alright. At least you know we need a view. One thing on the list." He gave her a wink.

He went out and grabbed their bags. He carried them into the cabin and took them up to the bedroom before coming back down. "Am I going to get you away from the view?" He asked coming back out and wrapping his arms around Adri.

"Should we invite mom and dad over here or you want to settle in first? This is all up to you or us. We can do anything we want today love." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

“Ooh Can I buy a spade on your butt?” She asked. “I’ll buy it and then keep it blank so I can look at it.” She smiled.

She smiled when he came back and shook her head. “Nope I could stay out here forever.” She smiled and turned to face him.” She kissed him again and wrapped her arms around him. “Love you.” She gave him a kiss and squeezed his butt.

“Why don’t we go out to dinner with your parents? Get out of the hotel. We can go somewhere. You like.”

He made a face at her. "You want a blank space on my butt?" He shook his head. "I expect nothing else from you Adriana."

Jake wrapped his arms around her. "You know we just need to hook up a hammock out here and we are good." He told her with a wink and kissed her softly. "I love you." He gave her a look. "That's mine..."

"I like that idea. Okay. You can't make fun of where I pick. Deal?" He asked her and extended his hand out to shake on it. "I'm making you kiss on it too."

She nodded her head, "In fact we should have your agent put that in the contract. Your ass stays blank. " she smiled happily.

"It's mine actually but you can think that it's yours all you want." She teased and kissed his neck.

She gave him a look, "Why? Where are you picking?" She asked. She rolled her eyes and shook his hand. She gave him a kiss on the lips and then she heard a banging on the window and looked down.

"Looks like someone is awake from his nap." She said softly. "Did you want to unhook the RV and go get your soda?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not having my agent put that in the contract. Nice try though babe." He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Jake chuckled. "That's fine. Your boobs are mine. Even after you have a baby. Still mine." He shrugged, unbothered.

He smiled big. "You've probably never heard of it. It's Sam's No. 3. They are a dinner with a huge menu. You'll wsnt to go back for breakfast. Trust me. They have burger go salads to different dinners and such. I haven't been there in years. Oh it's so good baby."

Jake waved at O. "Hi big boy. We will be in after a minute."

"Just me or are you guys coming to?" He asked. "You trying to get rid of me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I can go do that." Jake kissed her lips softly. "I may need a nap though. I didn't get to go back to sleep today. Or take a nap."

"I don't think so Boo. They are yours for now but once I pop out a baby they will belong to the baby. Unless I am breastfeeding you too." She teased.

She shook her head, "Never heard of it. do they have steaks? I have been dying for a steak lately. a big fat juicy one!"

She smiled, "We are going with you. But if you want to take a nap first, you can. I will take O and Max for a walk. So you can have some peace and quiet." She gave him a kiss and walked to the sliding door. She picked up Owen and gave him a kiss.

"You want to go for a walk?" She asked Owen and Max got excited.

Jake shook his head. "They were mine first and will only be mine. I'll let our babies borrow them but at the end of the day, they are mine. I'll fight a baby..." He chuckled.

He thought about it. "I think so. Bristol and Ribeye. I kinda want their Colorado Trout...Hmmm. They have so much good good it's hard to decide. We will go for breakfast before we head back." He smiled proudly. "They have a few chains. They aren't super big but in the area chains. I would love one in Vegas."

"I may take you up on that baby. Thank you." He kissed Owen's head. "Have fun with Mommy and Max." Jake kissed Adri. "You taking him on the road or trails? Need me to get the stroller?"

As they left for their walk, Jake went up to the bedroom and crashed on the bed. A small nap will go far for him and energize him. The bed was fairly comfortable so it didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

"You'll fight your own baby?" She asked and shook her head. "You're a pain in the butt. You know that?" She laughed.

"Maybe you could open one." She said and shrugged her shoulder. "Don't worry about it Boo. I will pick it up on the way out." She said and gave him a kiss. She had Owen give him a kiss and took him and Max outside.

She got the stroller out of the car and set it on the ground, all while trying to keep a toddler near her. She got a very small taste of being on her own and she was even more grateful for Jake. She let Owen walk while she pushed the stroller. She would put him in the stroller when he got tired of walking. Her ribs were sore so she couldn't hold him and walk back to the cabin.

She took Owen for a nice long walk and then brought him back to the cabin. She made him a little snack and set him on the floor. She let a cartoon play on TV and she unpacked some clothes for dinner.

He thought it over. "For the boobs...yes." He smiled a goofy grin. "Yes but I'm your pain the butt and you love me." Jake kissed her deeply.

The thought crossed his mind, it really did. He didn't know if it would be too many projects but once he retired from fighting it would be a nice way of income. Or he could have a staff run it for him. "I may do that. I'm telling you baby it's so good. I would love to talk to them about eventually opening one in Vegas. I can text dad the spot for dinner." He waved to Owen.

Jake made sure to text his dad before laying down.

A couple hours later he got up and felt more well rested. He stretched and got up going into the bathroom to splash water on his face. After felt more awake he went downstairs and found Owen half playing and half watching cartoons. Max perked his head up and his tail wagged a bit. Jake crawled on the floor all sneaky like and attacked Owen with kisses and a roar. Owen laughed and scream from excitement. "Hey baby boy. How was your walk?" Owen started speaking jibberish and a few words he could make our were Mom and Max. "Oh yeah?" He sat on the floor with him to play.

"Dad said him and mom are good for dinner about 6ish. I told them to just come here and we can together. That will give them more time with O. I told them they could come over a little early if they wanted to but we needed to run an errand and would text when we are back." He motioned for Adri to come to him as he leaned over for a kiss.

Back
Top Bottom