Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Hey Andy,

Congratulations on your three years; doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

You were also one of my first partners on here, and, although our story may have come to an end, I'm am glad that we did write together, and even more that, after it did, I could continue to call you a friend.

@ Mr. Quixotic

You're one of the sweetest guys I know, and you're someone I'll always consider a friend. There's no point in getting so angry that a rp ends that a person can't still consider their partner a friend. It's a waste, and it's one I'm not willing take.

@ LadyDark

*wraps around her in a big hug* You have been one of the biggest joys to work with. We had a rp once before. When it came to an end, I was heartbroken. I'm glad that later on we reconnected and something worked out for us. My only regret is is that I don't have more time to devote to you. Frankly I feel that way about all of my rps.

^__^ -hugs back- it's ok sweety, I know life gets in the way... whenever you can spare is fine with me, the rp isn't going anywhere ^.^

Happy anniversary Andi! I am very grateful to be counted among your amazing partners.

Thanks DeRe. Like I said, you helped me finally finish a plot that I wanted to see through. Three others tried. While the rps were good, they left me wanting me more. You satisfied that. I am grateful YOU to be among YOUR partners.

Well I got some disturbing news yesterday. I’ll admit that today I was worried about how things would end up until I was told that everything had been taken care of. It was a relief to say the least. While I am now a full time employee, for now, I’m still working part time hours. My full time hours don’t begin until the week of Valentine’s Day. So I’m rather enjoying my short days. Today is actually not one of them. I have to go to work at 3 today and work until closing. My full time hours will have me going in at 1. So it’s only a couple more hours, but I don’t normally work long days anyway. So it’s going to be an adjustment, but it’s one I want to make. While the movie isn’t popular, I’m making plans to go see the second movie in the Fifty Shades of Grey series. I went to see the first one with my mom. No, it wasn’t strange at all. My mom is my best friend. The theater was full, and while I can’t stand strong perfume, after a while, I didn’t mind the woman who was wearing some sitting next to me. Lol. I’m looking forward to seeing the second movie with her. I read the books. My biggest complaint with the books was that they read as though they were written by someone in high school at times. I won’t get into a discussion about the actual plot. I fear my intellectual inferiority would show. Lol.

On the rp front, of course I owe replies. I always do. Apologies as always to my partners. I was discussing a failed rp with a former partner of mine. While he declined to take on the role, he did point in the direction of a film that is similar to the plot. MurderMe.com is my own plot. Coming up with plots is not my forte, but I took a chance with this one. The film that the rp is similar to is titled Downloading Nancy. I began watching the film last night and finished watching it this morning. She wanted to die, like my character in the MM.com. The reasons were different, and her life was different. She had been married for 15 years, and clearly this woman was chronically suicidal. The two met online, which was the same as my plot. She paid him. That was different from my plot. I would still like to find someone willing to take on such a role. After watching Downloading Nancy, I would certainly be willing to change the plot. My character wanted to die. She had her reasons. So after finding someone via the website, she set on the path to making it happen. Ironically sex wasn’t the driving factor in this rp. Was it going to happen? That would be up to the potential partner. I could see it happening. They would grow close, but would their relationship cross that line? I don’t know. It would certainly make it harder for him to actually follow through. This is a plot I would like to talk over with someone and take on once more.

Well it’s getting closer to time to go to work. So have a good day BMR.

Well this week is a week of firsts. Today is my first official day of working full time. Before today I thought of myself as the unofficial official closer. Now it's official. I am the official closer. lol. Wednesday I have my first InFocus Committee meeting. The InFocus team focuses on safety and theft protection within the store. Our meetings only happen once a month. We do a walk of the store checking the various departments. I was 'nominated' for this team by my department head. So now I'm on the committee. For such a busy week I am rewarding myself with a movie on Thursday and a day off from everything except rping on Sunday. If I don't, I may lose my mind. lol.

On another note, did anyone happen to watch the Superbowl last night? Oh. My. Gosh. I was ready to write off New England, ready to stop watching, and then I happened to notice the game again. That was it. I stood in the living room with my roommates sitting down and watched. After a while, I sat back down. Oh it was incredible. I loved it. Normally I don't follow football, but I do watch this game. So glad I didn't leave the room. That game made history as the first ever Superbowl game to go into overtime. Fantastic. Well now it's time to try and get one reply written and head out the door for the day. Have a good day BMR.

I haven’t made a journal post in a while. Not much has changed. Still working. Still trying to write when I can. Never enough energy to stay up later than I’d like to do so. I don’t get off work until 11pm.

Wow. This post is getting long. Let me go back and do some editing. There. Lol. Now where was I? Oh yes. I’m getting over a cold. At first, I thought it was allergies. Then it was clear it wasn’t. I’m still not over it, but I’m better than where I was.

On the rp front, I did recently start a rp in pm with a familiar partner. I’m glad he and I are working on this one. I brings back an old character from a group rp I was part of. So I’m excited about that. I was talking to someone from E on Skype about a possible rp, but I don’t know. We’ll see what happens there. Far being caught up, I owe replies on all my rps, including the new one that I have going in email with a very familiar partner from BMR. So things are busy as always. In fact, I should be going so that I can try to get some replies done before I leave for work today. Have a good day BMR.

I want to work on another request thread. It might be time to wave the white flag of defeat on some of my rps. Some of them come in with good reply times. That I am grateful for. I’m off from work tomorrow. Perhaps then I’ll work on it. This morning I would like to work on some replies before going to work. We’ll see. I also have my hands on an old, old movie that I like. It’s calling to me. Today is a work day. Again. The days I work are days that I don’t really have much time to myself. I go in at 2pm and get off at 11pm. By the time I get home, it’s late and I’m tired. Last night I stayed up and watched another movie I had my hands on. Assassin’s Creed. I liked it. The other night I watched Arrival. Interesting movie.

Anyways, I don’t like admitting defeat on a rp. When a rp ends without a conclusion it can haunt you, gnawing away at you. We Meet Again was such a rp. Thank you DeRe for finally helping me find a conclusion to that plot. I know not all rps will find an ending. I am proud of the ones that I have managed to work all the way through to the end. Before I was able to sit down and type this, I had all sorts of things I wanted to say. I’ve only managed to type part of that. Instead now my mind is zoning out. I think I will try to work on some replies. That must sound terrible. My mind is zoning. So I’m going to work on replies. Lol. Have a good day BMR.

Well, i hope you can find some good replacements for your storys. If there is one thing you can do, its craft good stories.

I'm not feeling excited about rping anymore. It's nothing bad towards any of my partners or the rps I have going on. I just don't feel excited anymore. That can't wait to see if there is a reply rush is rare. I like the plots that I have going on, but I remember when I had several rps going at once, and there was usually something to reply to, some message I wanted to send, some new PM that had come in, the fact that I knew so many users online, and the fact I was working with so many people just isn't there or it's rare. I guess I've got the blues. I put up a new request thread in an attempt to lure something, but it's just leaving me feeling empty. I got a couple of bites, yeah, but I'm just not feeling it. The excitement. When the group rp I was a member of a year or so started up, I was feeling close to this way. Then suddenly it was there. I was so excited. Now I'm lower than I was before the group rp. I'm sorry guys. I'm just so bummed, so blue. Please don't think this has anything to do with the rps I've got going now. I do have a smile on my face when I read the new replies that come in. I guess something is just off.

We have some bad weather coming through today. The schools one of the counties nearby cancelled classes last night. That's how bad they're predicting the weather to be. It's raining right now, I think. So here's hoping the weather doesn't get too bad. I can hear the thunder.

When I decide I want to write a reply, I’ll start thinking about what I want to say. Basically I’m writing the reply in my head. I do this while I’m doing something else, before I sit down in front of my laptop. It’s the two steps ahead syndrome. Does it take away from what a person is doing in that moment? Instead of enjoying a hot shower or doing their job well, they’re thinking about what they’re going to say in a response. Sadly I think that sometimes my best work is done in my head, lost before my fingers can make it to the keys. Perhaps I should carry a recording device around with me so that I can my thoughts down in some way. Can you imagine the looks I would get at my job, speaking the thoughts and actions of some my characters in the situations they find themselves in? I might get fired. Lol. Still I was drying off from shower, and I began thinking about my next reply I was going to work on. Those thoughts shifted to this journal entry. I’m glad I got some of the ideas expressed here now. They were not lost.

It’s warm tonight. Too warm for my tastes. I already long for winter again. The cooler temperatures suit me better. Fall is a southerner’s reward for making it through summer, or so I read somewhere. To gain a reward you must first walk through the fire. Every southerner knows that summer is certainly a fire. Flowers are in bloom, pollen counts are high, and of course business in a home improvement store is booming. Keep enjoying the spring, and welcome summer. I despise it. Never have I liked being outdoors. In the simplest of terms, it’s boring, there are bugs, and it’s hot. In short, I’m much happier inside. Recently I enjoyed one of the perks of working where I do though. I bought my mom a dogwood tree. She’s wanted one for a while, and a personal situation occurred to where buying her one seemed like a good idea. So I did. I’d say what the situation was here, but I don’t want to come across as wanting attention. So I’ll just leave it blank. You can fill in the blank with whatever you like. I was off from work today. A good day to get some work done, and all I managed to really accomplish was sleeping and cooking dinner tonight. Being productive is overrated. I’m tired. Sleep was a necessity, and we all must eat. In my last entry I mentioned feeling blue. I still do to some extent. My request thread garnered some attention. One rp had started as a result. On E I message an old partner, finally consumed with wondering why he simply abandoned the rp we were working on. Was I angry? No. Of course not. Anger accomplishes nothing. I was curious. Turns out he offered an explanation and would still like to continue. I don’t have high hopes that it will work out, and honestly I’m fine with that. Good luck to him in all his endeavors. Have you ever just been in a good mood for no particular reason? Everything just seemed perfect, and you were happy. I’ve done that before. It hasn’t happened in a while. Maybe I’m overworked, stressed. Maybe it’s the heat. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy. It’s just that euphoric, in a good mood for no reason at all feeling has eluded me for some time. Maybe I need to get drunk and have some fun in the bedroom. Lol.

These thoughts are nothing more than the ramblings from a woman before she writes a reply. I thank you for allowing me to express them here. Even more, I thank you for reading them. Have a good night BMR.

I have rps I need to respond to. I have a home that could use some TLC. I have….obligations. Why doesn’t? But today they all took a backseat. That’s right. Today I said forget it all, and today I had fun. That’s right. The dirty, little three letter word that I don’t get enough of. With my long hours, there’s not much time. By the time I get off from work, I should be thinking about sleeping, but that’s impossible. Thank you Nip Tuck and Netflix. If you’re waiting on a reply, they both have a hand in why you’re waiting. I don’t work a set schedule that would allow me to be home a certain night every night of the week. So getting into a television is impossible. So I download things and watch them later. I digress. Today I went shopping with my mom. I bought a late birthday present for someone special. It’s belated because I was waiting for some money to come my way. Oh lucky day to me. It came. So I went and bought the gift and paid off my father, of whom I owed a grand total of $20. That’s right. $20. Money is money. Family is family. Your word is your word. I borrowed the money. So I paid him back. A few other things here and there, lunch with my mom, and I came home to finish off watching the Netflix show 13 Reasons Why. Loved the show by the way, and I highly recommend it. So basically right now I’m still stuck on two shows. The number will go up to three soon. Lol. Four if count how far behind on The Walking Dead I am. Lol. I’m hopeless. Currently I’m watching Nip Tuck season 3 and Sun Records. I’m all caught up there. In a few days, the new season, and the last by the way, of Pretty Little Liars starts, and as I mentioned, I’m behind on The Walking Dead. Though with that one, I’m waiting for the season to be over so I can binge watch the last half of it. The point is today I relaxed. I had fun. No worries about what I needed to do or wanted to do. It was just fun. So now I’m sitting here, updating my journal saying that my replies will come. Days like today are necessary. We all need to recharge our batteries from time to time. It’s what keeps us from going crazy. We all have jobs and worries that bear down us, sometimes showing us little to no mercy. So just remember, take some time for yourself. The house, the rps, they’ll be there when you come back.

Down and sick. I got hit by this stomach bug that's going around. Spent the night throwing up. My head feels like it wants to explode. Sorry. Probably no replies this weekend.

Oddly enough, i had that a few weeks ago. If it's the same thing it should be over by morning. Still, hope you feel better soon. Lots of water.

Thanks for the well wishes all. Getting better. Still not 100%. Have a bad headache. It's easing off though. I left work Friday early and proceeded to throw up until around 3 something in the morning. One of my roommates had it, another member of my family had it, and a guy at work had it that I was talking one night this past week. He went home early that night I was talking to him. So it was bound to happen. At least now, I've caught it and can get better. If you do get it, bless your heart. It's not fun. I'm getting my appetite back. Now to battle the boredom of being sick I'm going to indulge in something my roommate bought for me. I don't have the right headspace or mental energy to write replies yet. So I'm going into the world of The Sims. The Sims 4 to be exact. You guys take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

While I am feeling much better, others in my family have taken ill now. So now I'm spending the night at their house. This thing seems to be hitting a lot of people around here. So no replies for a bit longer. Just wanted to give my partners an update.

Now that I am feeling better, I have returned to a somewhat normal schedule. Well, normal enough to go to work, game, and rp. Lol. So I’ve gotten some replies out this morning. There are still more to do, and I’ll get them to those I still owe them to as soon as I can. Thank you all for your patience. I guess dirty little freaks are patient people. Lol. Just kidding. It was a joke. I’d only call myself a dirty little freak.

Before I got sick I started watching this new show. Black Mirror is interesting. Last night I watched White Bear. Oh. My. Gosh. She deserved it! Keep her there until her body can’t take it anymore! Why are we not doing this now to murderers?

I hate to make this entry short, but there’s not really a whole lot to talk about. Oh! Next weekend I am off Saturday and Sunday. Sunday, May 13th, is my mother’s birthday. So my brother and I are taking her out for her. She also told me she wanted a pair of Rainbow flip flops, white with the jewels. Okay. So that’s what she’s getting. I’ll get something else for Mother’s Day. There is this pot that she wanted. Not the kind you smoke. The kind you cook in. lol. My mom is like me. She’s never done it. Kind of scary if you think about. The ideas that come out of my head and I’ve never smoked pot. Hmmm. Also May 9th is one of my roommate’s birthdays. So I’m off that night too, and we’re gonna do something. I’ve got a bottle of wine, but she’s not a drinker. Lol. I got her drunk once. Once. She was hungover the next day, and I think she might be done with drinking, or at least getting drunk. Lol. Well anyway I’m off BMR until tonight. I’ve got to go somewhere and then from there to work. So late night tonight. Have a good day BMR.

Well I do owe replies. Lol. What a shock. Let’s see, I have four in thread, and one in email. The one rp I have in PM is caught up. Small victories. A win is a win. Lol. Someone approached me this morning about my request thread. I’m delighted with the interest, as this is someone I would like to work with. So crossing my fingers, as this plot is one I would like to see completed.

In other news, work is work. The InFocus meeting is this week. That means the flash audit will have to be done. So it’s apron off time as I walk around the store checking things off the papers I’ll be given. Next month I might be taking a vacation. It won’t be a stay-cation if I do. I’ll be going out of town to Myrtle Beach from Monday to Friday. I’d laugh and say I won’t be online, buuuuuuut I do take my laptop. I’m addicted. I don’t know about posting, but I will say this. I’ll have my own room. So who knows. I’m already behind this morning. I should have been out of the door half an hour ago at least. Sluggish day. Recently I watched A Handmaid’s Tale. I saw the previews for the series coming to Hulu, and in researching around I found out they made a movie a few years back. So I got my hands on a copy and watched it. It was great. I’d love to do a rp along those lines. I think there is room for character development as they would be going through a difficult situation. I’d rp the wife who had to endure her husband having sex with another woman so that she could have a child, and I’d also play the handmaid who would be in a living nightmare. This would be her life now, her survival. She would be trying to get pregnant with a child she didn’t want, nor would she have even if she did, by a man that she didn’t care for. That could certainly change as the rp went on, but at first, when he makes love to her, no….when he penetrates her….she would have no love, no care, no interest in this man whatsoever. It would be like rape, except she signed up for it. She knew it was coming. It was either do this or go to someplace far worse. Her choices were never good, but she did have them, and this would be the one she made. Talk about an emotional storm. Perhaps I’ll put that plot on my request thread when I bump it next. Anways I have to be going. Have a good day BMR.

Back
Top Bottom