Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

That would be an incredibly great and ambitious rp to take on. Hope you can find the right plot and partner.

Tonight was the annual Christmas party at work. Great food, good music, friends, and of course a bottle of wine....for myself. No, I did not share with anyone. I showed up with it in a water bottle and proceeded to drink the entire bottle. So of course I was feeling pretty good. lol. In all honesty, it was a good time.

In other news, I'm battling a cold. It's been here for more than a week, I think, and I'm ready for it to be gone. I can't stop coughing, and my nose is stuffy. Honestly it rotates between being stuffy and running. lol.

Replies have been sparse, both on rps and pms. I've got some of both that need to be replied to. Please be patient. I hope everyone is having a good time this month with the holidays approaching. For me that means a lot of family and inventory time at work. That's right. Everything has to be counted. So this month is busy. What's new there? Take care everyone.

Have a good night BMR.

This month has been a nightmare. December is inventory month at work. Literally almost every item in the store has to be counted. That starts out with putting tags on the boxes in the overhead. For example, if we have a case of spray paint in the overhead with the SKU 167-185 on it, then the tag would have that number on it as well as the number 6. The number 6 reflects how many is in said case. So if you have three cases, then the case in the front would have the SKU number and the number 18. The second one, SKU number and the number 12, and finally the last one would have the SKU number and the number 6. Now imagine that for the three aisles with at least 10 bays. Some bays have nothing in them to tag, but two of these aisles, lol, oh these two DO. Get the picture? For me it was climb up the stairs, scan the boxes, input how many items, print out label, repeat on as many boxes as I can reach, climb down the stairs, grab labels, climb back up, apply labels, see how many didn't print or I missed, repeat process all over. This was over and over again until every box was tagged. Now I did get some help, but I tagged most of the entire department. Yeah. Was it over then? NOOOOOOOOO! Then it was on to counting what was on the shelves. If the count was wrong in the system, it had to be changed. Not difficult at all with a touch smartphone. Still everything had to be counted. With three aisles, I don't even think it all got counted. I got so tired of counting. Now did I mention that product had to be moved? No? Yeah. That meant that after it was over, certain items had to be moved, re-stacked, and those certain items were gallon sized cans of paint. Yeah. I did that by myself in one night. Inventory is over now. The numbers are being crunched by someone else. Thank goodness. Do I think the count will be good? Heck no. lol.

Now that inventory is over, my next big adventure at work is next week. My department head is going on vacation. So her reports have to be done by, you guessed it, me. I don't mind, and they don't take up too much time.

In other news, of course the holiday season is in full swing. I've gone Christmas shopping at the mall with my mom twice now. Yeah, I hang out with my mom. She's freaking awesome. lol. She's my best friend. It's tradition for us to go. We shop, dump the bags in the car, go have lunch, shop some more, go to Starbucks, and then go home. I wish I could go again. lol.

I have literally been so busy this month that I've been home one night and one day. I'm either away in the mornings or at work at night. Today is the first day I've had where I've been at home. This past Thursday was the first night where I've been at home. It's been working, the mall, and other things I've been doing that have me away from home. That's how busy this month has been. It's amazing, and it's tiresome. I just looked at the clock and realized I have to be going soon. See? That how busy I've been. I love it, and at the same time, I miss having time to be here. I miss having the creative energy to write.

That brings me to my next point. I recently bumped my request thread. I've gotten some good messages about it. Some of my current rps are suffering because I don't have the creative energy to put forth for a reply. So I'm going to be dropping some of them, I think. I don't know. Just typing it made me feel bad. Still, it's not fair to my partners. They deserve better. I'll be contacting my partners. Some of them may have already figured that our rp was already dropped. I don't know. I don't want these rps hanging over my head, waiting for a reply that feels forced because my muse is gone or I've lost interest. It's not fair to anyone. We all deserve a rp that we can't wait to reply to. I remember being so excited I couldn't wait to get home so I could reply. I would think about these rps while I was at work. I want that again. Who doesn't?

Well, I have to get ready and head out for the day. It's going to be a long day. I don't get off work until 10. Have a good day BMR.

Well, it's the weekend. Doesn't change much. Still have to work today. No big deal. I'm off New Year's Eve and Day. So it's good. Have some 150 proof ( I think it is) booze in the fridge that a co-worker made. Could be an interesting New Year's Eve if I drink it. lol. I probably won't. Probably stay up all night, watch the neighbor's fireworks display, as he puts on an impressive show, maybe have a drink at midnight, grab a kiss or two, and then try to go to sleep by watching something on Netflix. Speaking of which, I just finished season two of Travelers. Not a bad show. Could make an interesting group rp. Then again I've thought a rehab facility concerning the day to day lives of the patients could be an interesting rp. What do I know? Have a good day BMR.

Wow. I'm at home. This is okay. lol. I like it. Perhaps after dinner I can get some writing done. Dinner consists of pizza and some Netflix. Yes, Netflix. The bane of my existence. I'm addicted, hopeless and completely. It's a show I stumbled across by the name of Zoo. An interesting concept really. What if animals, the same animals that we've domesticated, locked in cages, dominated suddenly had their own type of awakening and realized they don't have to be afraid of us anymore? The show deals with that. Of course there is a man made reason behind it all. I enjoy the pace of the show. It wasn't all of the animals attacking in the first episode, but it's not episode 7 still has them barely attacking at all. It's a good, even pace.

In other news, a cold front has gripped us here. There's been snowfall all around where I live. Note the ,"all around where I live," part. It seems there is some invisible dome that keeps it from falling here. Literally the beach, which is about a 3 hour drive from me, got snow. The beach! Us? Nope. It's disheartening. I'd like to see some snow fall just so the town will shut down and there won't be any work. A snow day. Around here, if enough snow falls to make a footprint, the town shuts down. Snow is about as rare as common sense. The joys of living in the south I guess.

I actually looked up a hotel at the beach today, not because I'm planning on going anytime soon, but because I am planning on going this summer. If it's not going to snow, might as well start thinking about the summer. For that matter, I'm already financially planning my Christmas this year. I'm tired of waiting until the last minute and trying to make ends meet and buy for those I wish to. Every year it's the same thing. Not this year. This year I will be better prepared. Yeah. Let's hope it works the way I want it to. lol. I would seriously have to put money back for it to work. Here's hoping.

You know I've been here at BMR for almost 4 years. It will be 4 years on the 22nd of this month. During that time I've met some pretty amazing people. I just want to take a moment to say to my partners, past and present, you have been a joy to come to know. I'm glad our paths have crossed. To the ones that got away, *sighs* you will always be a memory that makes me smile. Some of them I still see. Some I'm even lucky enough to speak to every now and then. All of them I secretly loathe the people lucky enough to write with them. Okay. So it's not so secret anymore. lol. Maybe loathe is too strong of a word, but I do feel a twinge of something when I see their user names. Jealousy. That's it. That's what I feel. Yuck. It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. lol.

Oh well. My pizza is here. So it's time to go. Have a good night BMR.

There's a plot that I did a while back. I want to say it was back when I first joined, but I'm not sure. Anyway the plot was rped to completion I'm proud to say. While my partner had a bit of a shocking end to it, I enjoyed playing it. So I'm thinking about putting the plot out there to see if there is any interest. The Wrong was about a man who was about to marry. His fiancé was busy, and so her little sister had stepped in to help with the wedding plans. Now little sis thought that this man was far too good for her sister. Her sister was a bit of a bitch, and she was a quiet, sweet, intelligent young woman. She thought he was with the wrong sister. She found herself in a situation with him where it became clear they both were attracted to one another. When invited over to his house, she leapt at the chance. One thing lead to another, and she ended up in bed with him. Now what happens from there is debatable. In the rp my partner and I did, it ended on the wedding day. lol. The sister of course speaking up when asked if anyone had any objections. Which sister did he pick? That's where the shocker came in. Neither. He proposed to, and married, his best man. *scratches head* Yeah. We didn't really talk about that, I don't think. It just kind of happened. Anyway I think there are different scenes that could be played out and certainly a different ending. I just wonder about one thing. Does he realize he with the wrong sister, and does he change his mind? Oh look. That's two things I'm wondering about. lol.

Gotta go to work now. Have a good day BMR.

P.S. A special thanks to my partner Reydan. He gave me his opinion on a plot I had formulated. It means a lot to me that you took the time to give me your thoughts. Thank you so much. A special shout out to my partner LadyDark for writing the opener to our new rp. I stink at starters. lol. We're gonna break out old record view count with this one.

MurderMe.com is a plot that is near and dear to my heart. I want to see it through to the end so much, but I also want to see done with the right person. Who is that? What do I mean by that? Well, in all senses they must be literate. A one liner is not going to do this plot justice. It's kind of like when someone asks you how do you know you're in love. Most people I know of would reply, "You just know." Frustrating reply, but accurate. I feel the same way about the right partner for this rp. I would just know. Anyhow, I want to do an adjustment to the original plot though. To begin with, her falling in love with the person who purchased the right to kill her was something that would happen. Now I want to make sure it does. You see, if she's dying, she's going to want to experience life. So while she wouldn't be upfront about it, she will seek intimacy with this man. She'll try to make him fall in love with her because she wants to know what that feels like. Now it's not the main focus of the rp. The plot is about experiencing life and being in control of when it ends. It's not a smut bases rp, at least I don't think so. It's about a woman who wants to be in control of those final moments of her life. She doesn't want to be another statistic. Sure the news will tell a different story, but she will know the last person she sees before she dies. That's what is important to her. So traveling, being free, and yeah sex is a part of what she wants to feel before dying. She wants to live her life and then end it on her terms. *sighs* Every so often I guess I should bump my thread as new members join. Maybe the right partner will come along for it.

I'm off from work today. Two days off in a row has been nice. Netflix, here I come. lol. I'm watching the third season of ZOO now. I read somewhere that the show was cancelled after the third season. In other news, I also watch Shameless. Need to get caught up on The Walking Dead. As long as I'm behind, I have something to watch. Movie wise I'm already planning on seeing the last installment of Fifty Shades of Grey. lol. Yeah I know. It's cheap, terrible, and an insult to women with half a brain everywhere. It's a guilty pleasure. I go with my best friend. We go to dinner and see the movie. I buy the tickets, she buys the junk food. Dinner will consist of a nice steakhouse. We'll eat peanuts and dinner rolls. lol. It's a gorge feast full of talk and of course the movie. We have only done this for these movies in this series. I've enjoyed it. Well my day is underway. Have a good day BMR.

Quick thought. Do you think when people pick out face claims that they're picking out men or women that they think are attractive, or are they picking out people that they think their partner will think is attractive? I think it's people they think their partner will think is attractive. With that in mind, I think it speaks volumes about our society. If the majority of people are picking out face claims that they their partner will like, then it shows what each sex thinks the other sex finds attractive. How close are the women to picking out what men find attractive? Do we hit the nail on the head? Are we stereotyping men and what they like? Just a thought.

I've actually paused to think about this in the past when picking out face claims for my character when I'm planning a role-play. I usually ask a potential partner what they'd kind of like for my character to look like and then I go and search for something that would ultimately come closest to what I think that would be. Though I feel like I make the ultimate decision, in a way, it's split between what I sort of like and what I think my partner will also like.

In my experience, I've never had any issues with face claims, but within the last year or so, I've moved more towards descriptors for my characters. While I may finding it more taxing to take time and words to describe their features, I also find that it's more fun for me to find new adjectives to help try and describe my or my partner's character.

That's just me though. I'm sure others see it completely different though.

I have nothing but respect for those that can give a gripping description of their, or their partners', character. For me, finding the words is so difficult. Face claims, admittedly so, are easier. From there, perhaps I'll throw in a comment about their hair or eyes, but the bulk of it is the picture. Perhaps I should work more on this skill, or lack there of, in the future.

Thanks for your thoughts Sam. One question. Do you think it's awkward for most men to pick out face claims? Speaking from the female perspective, all I tend to do is go for what I think a man would think is beautiful. I'll admit sometimes I find a girl in a picture that I find attractive. Another question. Are most of your partners pleased with the face claims, or descriptions, you give for your character?

For me, I tend to use face claims or descriptions on what I think is considered attractive in my own mind in regards to my own gender. I know a lot of the times in RPing we try to please our partners to some extent, or a lot, but I also like to go with a degree of realism in that in certain RP situations and contexts that fate (as dictated by the writers) throws towards your character, you can't really choose or mandate the sort of partner your character is going to end up with. Picking my own face claim/description and letting my partner do the same with their character adds a certain random thrill to the experience I find, which is aligned with life in a sense that you don't really know what's going to be thrown at you. You may be attracted to a certain features but is that what you're really going to get? Personality is what I'm all for, rather than appearance, anyways.

Went to the ER this morning. Doctor wrote me out of work for the weekend. Fever, chills, head pain, back pain, coughing. Not doing so hot.

Yesterday we had snow here. It's a rare and beautiful thing for us to have that. Most of it has already melted, as it wasn't much to begin with. Still it was a breathtaking sight, and I thank God for that. I wanted to see it, as we didn't have any last winter. I filmed it so that when I want to see it, or during the summer when the heat is unbearable I can watch it and remember the cold, I can. lol. I'm sitting here with the fan on now while there is still snow on the ground outside. Why? My roommates aren't human. That's why. They want the heat on. Imagine that. Whinny people. The house we all live in has zones. Anything to one side of the zone line is blazing hot. Anything to the other side of the zone line is cold. Guess which side of the line I live on? It's my bedroom that is hotter than Hell's Kitchen. So I purchased a small window unit last year, and it is my best friend. Yes I know it's stupid to run it while they have the heat on, but I already have my vents covered, and I'm still hot. So I turn on the fan.

In other news, a rp has come to a conclusion. Yes The Hotel has seen it's last post. While I'm sad to see it to go, I'm also happy for what now lies on the horizon. Reydan and I have discussed another plot, and this will be starting as soon as I can hammer out a starter. Now personally I think I suck at that, but hey, I'm giving it a go. I even volunteered. Guess it's going around, rare things happening.

I'm still taking my meds from being sick a week ago. This cough wants to hang on. I've had one for a while now, since after Thanksgiving. It got better with meds then, but I'm still coughing a little bit here and there. At least I'm still alive. That's always a plus. Any day above ground is a good day.

I've got a couple of replies due and some work to be done on new rps. Things are moving along like always. I was having some trouble getting into some sites, like gmail. Anybody else had that kind of problem before? Another issue going on that actually kept me from logging into BMR a few nights ago was that the date on my computer won't stay current. Right now it says that today is 1/15 when it's 1/18. On top of that it says the time is 10:57pm when it's really 10:16pm. Okay so it's not that off. Still if anybody else is having an issue like that, would you please let me know. Thanks in advance. It's strange. Well I have a few things to do tonight. Have a good night BMR.

Yesterday was four years I've been on this site. Four years. I can still remember the night before, when I searched for roleplaying sites. I found this one, and I thought I'd join the next day. It's been an incredible ride. The people I have gotten to know on this site are so talented. I can't even find words to describe them. I want to thank all my partners, past and present, for making this a time I won't ever forget.

The 18th marked 6 years for me... And I’m very glad I met some really lovely partners and friends here ^___^ Like you Andy :) And a few others... I have lost some great partners... But such is life, it’s been a lovely 6 years ^__^

The 14th marked 9 years for me, but even so, there's some partners that stood out far more than others, as recetnly as 4 years ago.

Heh. Technically I've been here for just over 6 years, now...but the first three or four I was lurking, or not even visiting. >.> I've really only been actively writing for the last 3 years, maybe. :)

And it's been fun. *nod nod*

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Things are just the normal day to day for me. My sister in law gave birth yesterday. She was one week shy of being 7 months pregnant. Get baby is in the NICU. Birth weight is 1 pound 7 ounces. 12 inches long. This baby wiggled and kicks at times. She's a fighter. Have a good day BMR.

My little niece is a fighter. She's on a C-Pap machine. That's a good thing. It means she's not on a respirator. She's breathing on her own. My brother said she'll get to kicking her chicken legs good at times. lol. My dad said she was kicking so well the other day that they thought she was going to roll over. She's tiny, but she's got fight. That's a good thing too. She's gonna need it being a member of this family. lol. My mom said her arms and legs are long. So she's gonna be tall. She's a tiny miracle. They say she'll have to stay in the NICU until her due date, at least, which was in April.

My mind has not been on writing, though at times, my heart has been. Even now, I'm stumped for what to say in my own journal. I was off yesterday, and I opted for cleaning around the house while listening to music, grocery shopping, and cooking a fabulous dinner last night. I wanted to write, but it just didn't happen. I'm sorry. Today I return to work. I'm hoping it will be a slow day, and we'll get to leave work early. It's Sunday, and it's been raining here. So I'm hoping that keeps people away. *crossing fingers* I know some people might say that people would make the day go by faster. I have this ability to find something to do, and in doing that, I can make the day go by faster and accomplish things I want to do instead of waiting of half wits who don't know what they want. Most of the people I wait on don't even know what a paint sheen is. If you're reading this, and you don't know what a paint sheen is, or which sheen you would want if you painted your home, look it up before you go to buy paint. I beg you. Granted I didn't know what they all were before I started working there. There are more than flat, and they each are different. So please check into it before you buy paint. Try to figure up the square footage or at least have measurements. I can figure up your square footage from measurements. Don't just say, "It's a small room," or "The walls are like from here to there." NO! Please also have an idea of what color you want to. Don't ask them to help you pick a color. It's your home. Honestly I could care less what color you put on your walls, and I'm not an interior designer. We don't take classes in that. You pick it out. Yes, these are actually things that bug me. I had a man ask me this week what was the difference between white primer and grey primer. Yes. Think about that. I had a guy looking at the primer, and he says to me, "Ya'll don't have it." That's it. Nothing else. I looked at him and said, "what?" When he told me what he was looking for, I was able to take it to it. We did have it. This is what I deal with people. A woman brings a container to me. It's blue colored with white writing on it that says, "Brush Cleaner". She asked me if that was what her husband needed to clean his brushes with. Now granted he might want something else if he's using oil paint, but from what she asked I nodded and told her yes. Since I never saw her again, or heard a complaint, I'm guessing he was using latex. I do love my job. What most people don't realize is that I'm not just standing behind the counter waiting on them to show up. I actually have things I want to, or have to, accomplish. So I'm being torn in two directions. I have to take care of you, but I have this other stuff I either want to or have to do. Every single day I work I have these closing procedures that must be done. Some of them take me away from the department totally. That's because the product I have to stock is scattered along the front of the store. Please, please, please, please if you go into a Home Depot do not assume because an associate is wearing an orange apron they know everything about the entire store. They don't. We get training classes on the department we work. That's a given. Then, if we want to, or they want us to, we get classes on other departments when we have time. If we're able, we learn about other departments when we can. We are not put on the sales floor knowing everything. I've watched all the classes for the garden department and paint. I've worked both departments. So I can help in those departments. I'm learning a little bit about the light bulbs. No. Light bulbs aren't as simple as the ones in your house. I get people looking for those long bulbs. I have never heard of a T8 bulb until I worked here. So I'm learning where the flood light bulbs, the appliances bulbs, and heat bulbs are. Please don't as me about breakers. You're on your own there. As far as flooring goes, I know you walk on it and clean it. That's it. I don't have time to take the classes. I'm taking safety classes when they put them up, and closing my department, and handling the safety committee stuff once a month, and making sure the overheads are straight. On one aisle alone I have 14 of those, I think, and I have three aisles. I've got all the closing tasks to do. Tired yet? Some nights I help out with the freight that comes in. Fridays we get paint shipments in that have to be put up. Friday nights we get a truck. Normally there is freight to be put up during the weekend. That's my goal, to have all the freight for my department out of receiving by Monday. Don't forget now. There are customers in between all of this. I climb up the stairs, move a box, bring down two, wait on two customers, go back up move another box, back down for another customer, go back up, move two boxes, label them, bring down two, pack the merchandise from the boxes I've brought down, wait on another customer, move the steps, go back up, grab one box, wait on another customer. Get the picture? That can be my days. Now some days I'm lucky enough to have someone working with me. They only call me when there are two customers because they can't handle that! Yes, that bugs me. I wait on four people at a time. This is what I do. If it's slow, then I'm up and down the stairs straightening things and packing out what can go out. I do this for 8 hours a day, and then come home. That's my job. So I'm worn out, and so tired of stupid questions by the time I get home. Mentally most nights I don't have the capacity to be on this site when I get home even though I want to. The running joke is, is that I'm not a DH (department head). I call the waste company when we have special waste to be picked up. I set up the last appointment for the IT guy to come and service our paint shakers. I handled the last three orders with one of our best pro customers. Honestly anybody could have done that last one. I think he's gotten over 30 5 gallon buckets of paint. I've shaken them all. I've put in two orders for this guy that were over 1,000 each. He bought....a street. His words. A street! He's redoing 4 houses on it. I wanna call him daddy. lol. I do love my job, but it drains me. When the physical energy is down, so too is the creative. Then when I get a day off, I still can't seem to find time to write. So please don't think I'm not interested. I'm just busy, worn out, both. lol. I know things will change someday. I can remember a time where if I had something to do for a few days, I was so happy. I'd say, "ohhh. I'm gonna be busy." I felt great. Now it's everyday that is like that. If I were to write down what I do on a calendar, I would barely have any days where I didn't do something. Don't get me wrong. I like it. I just feel like I'm losing part of who I am in the middle of it. *sigh* Just keep giving me time. That's all I ask. Have a good day BMR.

Sent a plot idea to a current partner of mine. I wanted his opinion. He tells me it's like an episode of Black Mirror. lol. I take that as a complement. It's no secret I lack confidence in my plot forming skills. So to be told something along those lines was amazing. Thank you so much for those kind words.

"I think it sounds like a Black Mirror episode Andi! I mean that in a good way. You do have a spectacularly creative streak that's very different from any other partner I have. "

He went on to say:

"It definitely has the potential for a really nice romance of some sort, a lot of introspection and character building. It would require some hard work for both partners. "

He's right. It would require some hard work, but at least I know that there are writers here talented enough to make the plot come to life.

Today is a work day, but tomorrow is another story. Tomorrow I have a date. No, not that sort of date. Tomorrow I am going to the movies with my best friend, my mom. lol. We have seen every movie in the series so far, and we're going to see the last one. Fifty Shade of Grey. I'm not going to get into what I think about the movie. That's a can of worms I don't want to open. So have a good day BMR.

Something has happened in my life. Something has changed. There are so good things about this, but there are also bad things about this. I'm hurt. I'm struggling a little with this. I suddenly find myself with time on my hands. That's something I haven't had in almost 2 years. 2 years ago I made a choice, and that choice has effected my life greatly. I was lied to, and that's not all of it. There is something else that makes matters worse, but I won't get into it here. Suffice it to say I was blindsided by something, and it's left me reeling. Like I said, there are good things about it, and there are bad things about it. I'm trying to cope. It's left me angry, really angry with someone in my life, someone who is family. This person told me the other day they loved me, and I didn't say it back. I said, "yeah". When you pour so much of yourself into something, only to have it suddenly gone, and there's nothing you can do about it, and you don't see it coming, you end up so angry, so hurt. That's what happened. So I do apologize for not being around much or being talkative. I'm sorry, but real life happens. The good, the bad, it all happens, and we have to deal with it. That's what I'm doing. I'm dealing. I'm finding my footing again. So maybe I can write again soon, real soon I hope. Why do people have to be so heartless?

Part of dealing, for me, is pouring myself into a new Netflix show. I swear it's like a drink to me. By the way, along the way with dealing, I did find myself turning up a jar of moonshine. Remember, I live in the south. I've never had moonshine before. I had no idea the effects it would have, and trust me I was still feeling them the next day. I certainly was feeling them at 3 or 4 am when I was throwing up in the bathroom. I got drunk. Drinking is easy. Dealing is hard. I digress. Anyway, I've started watching Imposters, and I can't help but think how that would make a good rp. A woman going after man because he's her mark, her target, to con him out of his money. See? I truly am a rper at heart. Even now I'm still thinking about it.

Life marches on, and today I have to grocery shopping. So have a good day BMR.

Good evening BMR. Well. Now I'm not sure where to begin. As for the change that took place that had a profound effect on me, I'm dealing. It gets easier every day. In fact, I'm at a place where I'm comfortable with how things are. I gained an interest in sign language, due to the current show I'm watching on Netflix. I also took in an interest in trying to fix up the place I live in. Sure it's a rental, but I can still do certain things to fix it up. For example, I'm looking into buying some cheap photo frames, painting to them to match my bedding, and making an arrangement with them. Something small, simple, a little time consuming, and yet it will have an effect on my living space that I can take with me should I move from here. Another project was a shelf that I have in bedroom that I decided would fit better in the living room. So I'm in the process of painting it. This is where working in a paint department comes in handy. So I'm finding things to help me along in the coping process. As it stands, it seems things will be going back to the way they were a bit for a little while. *shrugs* I'm more than okay with that.

As for my writing, it has never been far from my mind. Currently I have a new rp on the horizon. This is one that I did some research for. It deals with a subject matter that actually scares me beyond belief. So I looked into some things, and today I finally got the opener written. Afraid and lacking self confidence, I pmed it to my partner. lol. Hopefully that will be making it's way towards the threads soon. As for my remaining rps, I only have a couple that I'm sure still want to work with me. Anybody else? That's up for debate. So tonight I am going to bump my thread and put it out there to anyone I'm currently working with that if they still wish to continue to please let me know. Otherwise, I will consider our rp dead. Will I have bad feelings? You bet. Will I get over it? Never. Will I work with them again? No. Now, if you believe any of that, then you haven't been paying attention in class. lol. Of course I'd work with on another project if they so desired. I can't be angry at people for not wanting to write with me due to my absences. I'm not like that.

So it's off to bumping my request thread, and I honestly hope to hear from anyone I'm working with. If not, I understand, and I truly wish you the best of luck. Have a good night BMR.

It seems Friday I pulled or strained something in my left elbow. I woke up Saturday morning to it being swollen, and I can't bend my left elbow completely. So I'm wearing icy hot on it, as well as wrapping it. Last night I put an ice pack on it. This morning it's not as swollen, but there's still pain. Friday I recall handing up cases of tint, which can be heavy, to someone who was on the ladder so they could put them up. I think the repetitive motion and the weight strained something. This is not fun. I get so mad because I can't do what I'm use to do doing without pain or at all. Even putting my hair up in a hair tie is painful. I hate this.

I know I owe a few replies. Of course, but I'm trying to make an effort when I can. Some new rps have started. So that means new partners, who are amazing. I have finally joined the world that is discord chat. To any of my partners here, as well as anyone who would like to chat, just ask for my ID.

Today and tomorrow are work days, and then it's two off. I'm rather looking for that. We have a store meeting on Sunday that will be keeping me later than normal on that day, but it's a meeting where we get our bonus checks. Add that to the fact I just got a raise, and I am a happy girl. I also signed up for another committee at work. I'm already on the safety committee that meets once a month and performs a flash audit, that's a safety walk, through the store. Now I'm on the Employee committee. We handle the various parties and such during the year for the store. That's planning them, setting them up, and cleaning them up I guess. A friend of mine is on there. So I figured why not. I don't know if we'll have to help with the set up Sunday or not. We shall see. Well it's time to go. Have to get dressed and head out. Have a good day BMR.

Back
Top Bottom