Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'll be right back, puppy, I promise. You won't even notice I'm gone~" She said as she went to speak with the other designers. He did notice. He always noticed.

He drummed his fingers against the table and made a noise. He watched her like a hawk as soon as she left.

The females she spoke with slowly transitioned to all males. They were lean, like he was. Thin but not starving for muscle mass. She liked males with a body like his. She liked them. No. No. Emi wasn't like that. She loved him more than anything. She bought him things and took him to nice restaurants and never once made it seem like she was disinterested. They had been together so long...

He was trying to control his jealousy. Trying so hard. She wouldn't leave him like this, would she?

She looked like she was having fun talking to them. She then looked over at him and gave him a loving smile before blowing him a kiss.

After a bit more chatting, she excused herself before moving back over to him, "You look mad, puppy, you ok?"

"Have they?" She looked back and the males looked away quickly, "Oh, Noah, I'm sure they don't mean any harm...!" She turned back to him and smiled, "You're the only onw for me~"

She frowned softly and cupped his face gently, "Don't pay them any mind...I'm not interested in them. You know why?"

"Because I have the greatest, most caring, most loving, most affectionate and most handsome jackle to call my boyfriend." She said and leaned up to kiss him slowly, "Maybe one day hear him call me his wife...~" She said, their lips barely touching.

He got to the hotel room and suddenly pulled her into a heated kiss as he pushed her against the wall, growling 'Mine.' under his breath.

He pushed the door to their room open roughly and pushed her against the wall again, closing the door before pulling her into a kiss again.

Back
Top Bottom