Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was pushed over the edge several times, praising him endlessly and almost passing out a couple times.

He had filled her and painted her so many times, his movements getting sloppy. Sometime early in the morning, he finally tired. He panted hard and pulled out, shooting his load all over her thighs as he collapsed next to her.

Emi made sure Noah looked his best, tying his tie and making sure he looked good for the party, "Oh, Pup~" She cooed as she pet his snout, "You look so handsome."

She smiled softly and kissed back, "I'm gonna get my dress on now, behave while I'm in the bathroom~" She teased.

With her hair almost done and her makeup only taking a couple minutes, she came out in no time in a low cut pale burgundy dress that hugged her deadly curves like a second skin. She turned to show the dress had no back, and it dipped low enough that her tail rested gently at the bottom of the opening.

They took a fancy taxi from the hotel to the gala hall, where many a different species danced and enjoyed fine finger foods.
"I think they have that fancy bologna that you like, pup." She said as she gestured to the buffet

She smiled and moved to go find a table to hover by while he grabbed food. He was so cute. She would have to find some fancy bologna when they got home to treat him.

She looked when she saw him coming over and laughed softly before helping him, "Sorry, puppy, I didn't think you'd grab so much!"

Back
Top Bottom