Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"E-Emi why did you stop screaming, my love~?! Why, I love hearing it so much~!!" He howled as he popped the knot out of her and moved as fast as he could.

He was driven into a frenzy, forcing her onto her back and pulling her arms between her legs for leverage as he pounded hard into her spot.

He let go of her arms and tossed his hesd back as he cried her name out, once again holding his face as he drilled into her hard, panting and drooling heavily. "S-So good to me Emi, so good to me, I can't thank you enough~!! O-Only screaming for me, only letting me hear your sweet sounds~!!" His face was split with a sick grin, his eyes almost half lidded with large, pulsing red hearts in his eyes.

She suddenly arched and gave a strangled cry as she climaxed suddenly, her walls squeezing around his knot and her juices gushing from her heavily.

"E-Emi did you cum for me~?!" He howled, leaning over and devouring her breasts to muffle a loud cry as he only sped up his movements, pounding and slamming hard into her spot.

He cries out around her breast and begins popping the knot in and out of her as fast and as hard as he can without hurting her. He was losing his mind, more than he already had anyway.

He only howled loudly and slammed faster, holding his face tighter. "Y-Yes yes yes yesyesyesyes~!!! Cum for me Emi, only for me, only for me, no one else~!!"

She gasped and screamed his name as she came again, even harder this time, squirming desperately against him.

He tosses his head back and nearly screams her name, pulling her into a heated kiss as he continued moving desperately, unable to focus on anything else

She kissed back sloppily, holding onto him weakly. She was in such a haze that she didn't register much of anything.

He rocked his hips hard, bucking them wildly against her. "D-Do you need a moment, my love..~?❤" he asked, not stopping for a moment.

He nods quickly. "H-How much do you love it~? H-Haaah t-tell me how much you love it~!! I-I love hearing your praises so much, I-I might just cum again~!!" He howled.

"S-So much~ it shows me how much you love me~ how you'll do anything for me~ I've never had a boyfriend love and worship me like you, Noah~" She moaned.

"Y-Yes Emi, anything for you~!!" He howled as he suddenly knotted her, his knot swelling hard and pulsing as he pumped an absolutely massive load inside her, his back arching hard.

"N-Not.. Enough.. I-I still have so much to give you, Emi~!!" He cried as he popped the knot out with a loud cry

He kissed back with unhinged passion, and he ended up using her for hours. Never stopping, never faltering for a second. He moved as fast and as hard as he could, filling her far past the brim each time.

Back
Top Bottom