Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gently drug his teeth over her nipples, his cock throbbing harder in his jeans before he moved down slowly. He slowly licked his chops and removed her panties with his teeth before eating her out like he needed her to live.

She was shaking, moaning loudly as he worked her perfectly. "N-Noah~!! I-It's so good, I can't take it~!!"

He moans lowly and continues devouring her, his cock throbbing hard. His knot was swelling, he was getting far too excited again

He quickly freed his cock from his pants, trying not to make a mess as he continued devouring her.

She arched and cried out as she came, her juices gushing onto his tongue as she pressed him closer into her.

He rocked his hips, being pushed over the edge. He buried himself into her core and cried out, his cock pulsing and pumping his thick cum onto the sheets as he helped her ride it out.

"E-Emi I can't take it, you're too perfect~!" He cried as he held his cheek with one hand and gripped her hips tight with the other, suddenly slamming hard into her. "I-It's not fair, you're too much for me, honey, too much~!!"

She cried out and almost fell over, "Y-You're the one who's too much for me, Noah~!! You're so wonderful and amazing and so good at fucking me~!!"

"Th-Thank you Emi, thank you so much that makes me feel so good~!!" He howls, raising her hips high and slamming down into her, drooling heavily.

Back
Top Bottom