Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
"So how are you doing today, babe?" Emi asked over the phone. She was out travelling again for her winter fashion line and he couldn't tag along this time; jackals didn't do very well in the colder climate in Sweden. "I've been here a week and I'm still not used to the time change...what time is it out there?"

"It's ten in the morning here, baby.. I miss you so much.." He said. He was practically hugging the phone.

"Aw, you total lug~ I miss you so much too. It's so lonely without my cuddle bug.." She replied.

"Oh yes, everyone is being super nice. I've gotten a lot of compliments about all my fashion ideas!"

"What kind of girl would I be if I wasn't?" She said teasingly. There was a knock on the front door. Odd for ten in the morning. "So any plans today? I'm not needed today so I'm just gonna hide in the hotel.."

"No, not many plans... Lemme get the door real quick okay.." He said as he moved to the door.

She laughed again, "It's only been a week! I wanted to surprise you, the show ended ahead of schedule...!"

She smiled and pulled her bags inside as she headed inside. "Aw~ you even kept the house clean~"

Back
Top Bottom