Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He dropped his pants and bit his lip as the warm night breeze hit his fur. "Th-This is pretty exciting so far..~"

He suddenly dropped to his knees and hooked one of her legs over his shoulder as he began eating her out with a desperate moan.

She arched and gripped the railing tighter to keep secure, "N-Noah~!!" She moaned loudly, her heart racing. This was way more exciting than it should have been.

He moans lowly and looks up at her with those same, sinful eyes. He worked her clit faster and faster, moaning and growling into her.

She had to be careful not to arch too much, she didn't want to fall. But he felt so good. She was shaking, her big green eyes half lidded and hiding under long dark lashes, "N-Noah, you hound~❤ you can't get enough, can you~?"

He melted and shook his head as he devoured her greedily, the hearts glazed over as his eyes went half lidded.

She bit her lip as she watched him, "Y-You make me feel so good, puppy~" she moaned. Then she thought of something, something that might have made him melt more, "When I'm away and by myself, I can't stop thinking about you~ I-I think about how good you make me feel and it gets me so worked up~ I can't help but touch myself~❤"

He arched into her and muffled a loud moan into her drenched core, feeling his knot start to throb as he looked up at her, the hearts growing so much bigger as he worked his tongue much faster than before

She moaned loudly and did her best not to cover her mouth, "D-Do you like that, puppy~? M-Maybe next time you're stuck at home I can call you and we can have a little phone romp~~" She said between moans.

He moaned louder and nodded, his face flushed and his eyes hazy as he buried his snout into her pussy

She gave a strangled scream through clenched teeth, gasping with desire, "F-Fuck, Noah, I can't take it, you're too much for me~~!"

She loved how quick he could get her to cum. Like he knew her better than she knew herself. Her thigh was twitching over his shoulder and her moans became desperate, "N...Noah...!"

"C...Cumming...~!! N-Noah~!!" She gasped before covering her mouth to muffle her screams as she climaxed hard, juices gushing onto his tongue.

He arched and gasped, on the brink of climaxing but fighting it hard as he tried to focus on cleaning her up.

He moved back up and panted a bit. "I-I need.. Some assistance, Emi.." He sounded almost ashamed, he knew that she liked it when he climaxed with her

Back
Top Bottom