Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Haah~!! O-Oh my god Emi, you're so perfect~!! You're absolute perfection~!!" He cried, popping his knot out and slamming back in. Again and again, her body only heating up more.

She whined and cried out, tugging at the chain again. It was too much, the drug was overstimulating her and making everything feel ten times as good.

He moans loudly and pulls her into a kiss. "I-I love you so much, I love you, I love you so much that it hurts..~!"

She moaned weakly into the kiss, overstimulated tears falling down her cheeks, "I-I...love you...too..." She whimpered.

He suddenly picked up the pace, snapping completely. "H-Haah~!! O-Oh my god yes I love you too I love you so much~!!"

She screamed and squirmed under him, crying weakly between moans, "P-Puppy...I-I can't...take it~!! I-It's too much...~!!"

That was it. That was all he needed. He grabbed something from beside the bed. "I-I hope this is okay~!!" He cried, setting the wand to low and pressing it to her clit.

He turned it higher and began moving as fast as he could. He rested one leg over his shoulder and drove himself as deep as he could go.

She gasped and screamed over and over as her walls clamped down tight on his knot, holding him in place as she gushed all over him.

He tossed his head back and cried out. "O-Oh gods, Emi~!! You're incredible, I'm never ever letting you go! Ever. Ever, I swear. I-I will stop. Anyone from trying to seperate us."

"I-I'm so sorry for all of this Emi, but you can't leave~!! You can't leave me or I'll be forced to do this again~!" He cried.

She didn't know how many times he made her cum, her cheeks stained with tears from being overstimulated, "I-I can't...p-puppy, I can't...take anymore..."

He moved faster and faster. "Th-Thank you so much my darling~!! Thank you, thank you thank you~!! D-Do you want me to make a mess~? I-I don't think you want kids right now..~"

He roared and slammed harder and faster into her. "I-I'll make a mess then I promise~!!" He cried. He bucked and popped the knot out of her, firing off his massive load all over her chest.

Back
Top Bottom