Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She looked and gave a soft smile, "You're ok, puppy, I'm not upset~" She told him gently before moving to her knees, "Let me help~" She purred before taking him into her mouth.

He leaned back against the railing and lets out a low moan as he looks down at her with those same eyes.

He moaned louder and held his cheeks tight as he watched her devour his cock. He was getting close already.

She moaned softly around him and her tongue played with his knot, her tail flicking gently as she watched him.

The hearts in his eyes grew ever larger and he drug his hands down his face. "H-Haah~!! E-Emi, it's so good..~!!"

He suddenly gripped her hair tight and forced her still as he emptied his load down her throat. "H-Haah.. S.. So good..~!❤"

He was dizzy, face a dark red as he shakily held his cheek, his expression that of crazed adoration.

He nodded and laid his cock between her cheeks and bit his lip. "M-My god Emi, you're.. You're so.. Perfect..~❤"

He suddenly slams all the way up until the knot. "Y-You're beautiful and smart and so kind and I-I can't stand it, no one is as perfect as you..~!"

She arched and tried not to scream, she would be embarrassed if someone saw. But at the same time, it was thrilling. "N-Noah...you animal~💕"

Noah eventually got tired of not hearing her screams, so he moved her to the bed. They were at it for hours before she had passed out, and he had finished.

She was worn ragged, laying against his chest as he let her sleep. He remembered when they were younger and she was always coming to school with new bruises, her horns always broken and snapped unevenly. How she had to lie about her dad and his abuse; the bruises were from playing too rough or her horns always broke because she was falling out of her family's big oak tree. He knew better. She would stay at his house for days and he would wake up to her crying, how the sounds would rip his heart straight from his ribcage. He remembered when she went off to college to get her fashion degree he finally took care of that fat fuck that stomped on his beautiful sunflower. He remembered the blood, the pathetic begging; he had to protect her. He wasn't going to let him hurt Emi ever again. There was no way they could trace it back to him. He was very careful. But he remembered how she cried over the phone to him when she found out her dad had died. "He was still my dad," she had said. He was so confused but comforted her nonetheless. All he cared about was that she was safe.

Back
Top Bottom