Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He remembered how he almost lost her, when she began finding out more and more about him. How deep seeded his issues were. Something surely had to be done, he couldn't live without her. He invited her over, and the two of them were having a very pleasant conversation. She didn't see that he had slipped something into her drink. And her food.

"Thank you again for having me over, Noah..." She said gently. She didn't call him puppy? Oh no. Oh no. "I had a lot of fun.."

He was instantly tense. "No not a problem! Do you want some dessert?" He asked quickly. Why hadn't it taken effect yet?

She smiled softly and shook her head, "No, thank you, I should really get going." She said. She stood from her seat before suddenly feeling really dizzy. "Wh...What's happening...?" She slurred before falling back into her seat.

All she could make out was Noah walking over to her. "H-How do you feel..~?" He asked her, holding his cheeks with large hearts in his eyes. "Are you in pain..~? I-I promise I would never hurt you..~ Never, Emi..~"

She could barely manage to shake her head. She just felt so drunk and so tired. She wanted to sleep. "What did...you do...?" She repeated.

She heard him laugh and then all was black. She was awoken after some time. "Emi..~? Emi, my darling, are you awake..~? I'm so sorry my love but you gave me no choice..~ I-I hope you like the drug, I made it.. Just for you..~❤" he said, the hearts in his eyes only growing larger.

"N...Noah, this is wrong...you know this is wrong..." She slurred. She was still tired. How much did he give her? "M-My body is on fire..."

"Do you feel okay? Here here have this." He said and forced a pill into her mouth before giving her some water and covering her mouth. "Swallow." He ordered. What was with this shift in attitude? As soon as the pill went down, she felt more awake, but keenly more aware of how much she ached. "I-I know this is wrong but I can't help myself Emi, you're.. So precious to me.. So perfect..~❤"

Her thighs shifted and squirmed and she whimpered, "L-Let me go, puppy...I-I won't tell anyone, I promise...!"

"No! No no no no, Emi you.. You don't understand!" He said he moved over her and parted her legs with his knee and pressed it to her core. "I-I have to explain myself!" He said, almost panicked.

She arched hard and moaned loudly, squirming against his leg. She finally noticed she was chained up and tried to keep calm. "O-Ok..." She gasped, "O-Ok, puppy...I-I'm listening.."

"Th-Thank you! Thank you so much Emi.." He noticeably calmed. "Y-Yes, I know.. I know what I did was wrong.." He said. He leaned down and bit her neck to her collarbone. "But everything I did, honey, I did it for you.. I did it to make you smile, to hear you laugh again.." He said, moving to grope her.

Her hide felt like it was burning up with each touch, causing her to moan loudly over and over. He could smell how much wetter she was getting.

He inhaled deeply and melted with a low moan. "M-My poor Emi.." He said as he moved to take her shorts off. "I hope you can forgive me, Emi, but I can't help myself anymore, I need.. Need. I need you. I need you, your love, everything you have to offer, I need it so badly!" He said as he reached to feel how wet she was.

She arched hard and screamed as her juices coated his fingers heavily. Everything he had done was for her? To see her smile and laugh? She wasn't sure if it was the drugs or whatever but it felt sweet to hear that.

"O-Oh Emi, you've been out and aching for days.. M-My poor Emi, my poor honey~!" He had finally snapped. He tugged his shorts off and moved to press his cock to her entrance.

"I-I've had to keep you here! I-I wanted to make sure you.. Wouldn't leave me..~" he said before he popped the tip of his massive rocket into her.

She cried out and tugged on the chains. He just kept her here? Chained up and barely conscious in his room for days? Her breathing was already ragged, "N...Noah...that's wrong..." She whined.

"Y-You didn't give me any other option, Emi, you were going to leave me and I can't have you doing that..~!" He let out a sadistic chuckle. "I-I couldn't.. Bear the thought of you leaving me..~" he said as he suddenly slammed up until the knot into her. He moaned loudly and held his cheeks tight. "E-Emi, y-you're so wet..~! S-So tight, so perfect~!!" He cried.

Her stomach did flips and she cried out again. She had always though his over attachment was endearing, ever since they were kids. But now it was just raw psychotic love sickness. "F-Fuck~!" She couldn't stop her body from reacting the way it did; her pussy shivering around him, aching to feel his knot.

"E-Emi can you take the knot? I-I'm sorry I'm so greedy for you Emi, I-I'm just so.. So crazy about you~❤ I-I can't bear the thought of living without you, I love you so much Emi..~!!" He cried as he suddenly popped his massive knot into her.

Back
Top Bottom