Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He tossed his head back and nearly screamed again, howling loudly. "Y-You're so good to me~!! So good, so good so good I'm gonna cum~!!"

He tossed his head back and howled loudly as he busted hard, his hot, sticky cum flooding her mouth.

She swallowed it and made a noise, pulling back and letting some hit her face. He liked that some times.

He looked and moaned lowly. "N-No, Emi that's so unfair..~! I-I can't take much more..~!" He said.

"Y-You know what that does to me..~ Y-You're teasing me again, I can't stand it..~!" He said, moving to push her onto her back and rub his cock against her drenched core, the hearts still in his eyes but his expression far more crazed and obsessive.

He howls and suddenly slams into her, holding his face tighter. "Y-You're so perfect, Emi~!! So perfect~!! I can't stand it, you're almost too incredible~!!"

"Y-Yes my love, yes scream for me, let me hear that beautiful music~!!" He howled as he suddenly knotted her, his eyes going unfocused as he let himself go slowly.

She gasped sharply, her head tossing back a bit as her tail thrashed. "S...So much...~!! S...Stretching me out....~!!"

"I-I can't stand it, how are you so unnaturally perfect~?!" He howled, starting to roughly pop the knot in and out, loving the tight feeling, the loud wet pops.

"M-Maybe I was made for you, Noah~ maybe that's why I'm so perfect~" She moaned, glancing at him under her lashes.

He looked at her and howled again, slamming right into her spot. "I-I'm so greedy, I don't deserve you but I could never let you go~!!"

He howled and lifted her hips up, now slamming the knot into her, and driving himself deeper into her as he did so.

He howls and moves as hard and as fast as he can, drooling heavily. "S-So good~!! So good, so perfect~!!"

Back
Top Bottom