Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched and moaned lowly, moving on top of her and pinning her to the bed by holding her hands tight.

She moaned weakly, a sound he never got ebough of, and her leg hooked loosely over his hip, pressing his waist flush against hers.

She moaned lowly, moving her hands above her head while still holding his. A sign she gave to show he had full control.

He moved and tugged her shirt off, before freeing and promptly latching onto her soft breast with a low moan.

"A-Ah~!" She arched slightly, her breasts so soft and molding with his movements, like a balloon filled with jello.

He moaned lowly and continued, his cock already struggling against the tight confines of his pants.

He was almost drunk, his eyes almost glowing. He was absolutely mad about her. Everything she did drove him mad.

She glanced at him, green eyes half lidded and hidding behind long lashes, "Y-You're awfully tame today, Noah~"

He pulled back and held his cheeks gently. "S-Sorry Emi, I was just savoring this for a little..~"

She helped him push her pants from her hips, leaving her in her cute lime green panties with lace frills.

He held his cheeks again. "H-Haah..~ Emi that's not fair you know I love the green ones..~!" He moaned before quickly removing her panties and eating her out like he was starved.

He moaned louder into her and gripped her thighs, working her faster. His eyes were clouded over and she could see the small red hearts appearing in his golden eyes.

She didn't even really notice, so caught up in his workings that all she registered was the pleasure.

His knot was pulsing, throbbing hard as he worked her as fast as he possibly could. He could feel pleasure pulsing through him, loving this far more than he should.

"O-Oh my God, Noah, i-it's so good, I can't take it~!!" She whined, trying not to shift her hips.

Back
Top Bottom