Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"What say you to an impromptu dinner date tonight, hm? My treat. We will go where ever my puppy wants to~" She smiled, "I will even go make you breakfast~"

"I just wanna stay here and enjoy having you here with me..~" he said. "But! We can go wherever you want!"

"Nope...! I wanna spoil you! You pick dinner if you're gonna skip breakfast for cuddles, you big silly~" She said.

She smiled and took his hand, going to the bedroom with him. "I missed our bed...mainly because you're in it all the time~"

She sat up a bit and squinted playfully, "Well, there's going to be another show in Paris next month...you'll have to pack all your warm clothes. It won't be super cold but I still don't want you getting sick." She told him, "But I will absolutely take you with and spoil you in France."

He smiled and held her close, nuzzling her gently. "I don't need to be spoiled but I would love to go..~"

She fit so perfectly against him, her head resting under his chin. He could hardly believe that a decade or so ago, she only saw him as a friend. He was more than willing to do anything for her then, too. He didn't even care if she never returned his feelings, just being by her was enough.

He made a low noise. He couldn't help himself anymore. He missed her so much. He heated the kiss slightly, moving and holding her hand tight.

She melted and moaned into the kiss, squeezing his hand gently. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy when he got a little too into their intimacies. Hand holding, kissing, sex, didn't matter. She loved it when he put all he had into it.

Back
Top Bottom