Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're A Sunflower (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He howls and grips her hips tight, moving to pull her into a heated kiss as he slammed into her spot again and again.

She kissed back, nails digging into his back as she screamed into the kiss. His abuse was rewarded, her flush walls squeezing tightly around his fat knot as she climaxed hard.

He pulled back and cried her name out as he dumped a large load inside her, almost trembling as he pulled the knot out and began moving fast again.

He howls loudly and moves her onto all fours, roughly groping her soft breasts as he suddenly began knotting her again.

He howls loudly and moves faster, looking and watching as her soft breasts bounced hard in his hands.

She was still so wet and so tight, her sounds now becoming guttural and low. She sputtered praises as he used her.

He was drowning in pleasure, completely letting go of himself. He slammed hard into her spot and wrapped an arm around her throat as he pulled her closer and slammed harder into her, huffing and moaning low praises into her ear.

He moaned lowly and began knotting her roughly, knowing exactly how hard to push it in to her to make her scream.

"N...Noah...~!! I-I'm...I'm gonna~!!" She gasped and screamed as her walls squeezed tightly around him, juices coating his cock.

He howls loudly and moves faster. "I-I can't take it, you're too perfect~!! T-Too perfect, you're unreal~!!"

He pulled back and slammed harder and harder into her, completely letting loose ad he desperately tried to push himself over the edge.

She fell to her hands and cried out weakly, gripping the pillow tight, "F-Fuck, it's so good~!! It feels so good, Noah~!!"

"I-I can't take it I need it, m-move your hips please~!" He howled, leaning back and slamming into her at a slightly upward angle.

He howls louder and bites his lip, watching as her pussy slowly swallowed all of his fat knot.

Back
Top Bottom