Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Is it ok when I chose the same moves for my Munchlax girl and just take them over when she evolves or can I change them later after evolving?
Well, the way I’m doing it is, Hana has 3 moves: Softboiled, Mist Ball, And Growl. Later, when she’s a Kirlia, she’ll gain Extreme Speed, and as a Gardevoir, she’ll gain Luster Purge. She might evolve to Mega, replacing Growl with Psychic, but not sure about that just yet.

Maybe they meet munchlax on the road? So dar the entire team has sorta come together quickly in a tavern ^^; What if the munchalx was involved with the frosslass subplot?

I can post but I think Rev is going to post ^^

As for summary, might be easier to read the thread so you get a flavour for the other characters too ^^

I can read very fast if I want, but then I'd have to ignore punctuation and open all pages of the thread next to each other so I can continue.

Well I got a few jobs to do ^^; So feel free to post. I'll post after! If you've still not posted by the time I get back, I'll post ^^

Ok, will do after catching up. I already have a rough idea how to introduce little Bao.

By the way, in which region is everyone right now? I'm just asking out of curiousity.

Back
Top Bottom