Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

It's another world entirely. So there aren't going to be any current regions from the Pokemon world. Right now it's one that's made up.

Also sorry for poofing. I've been depressed and kind of mentally taking a break. I'll get a Thomas post out soon, sorry to make you all wait.

Also sorry for poofing. I've been depressed and kind of mentally taking a break. I'll get a Thomas post out soon, sorry to make you all wait.

Just look after yourself hun and take all the time you need <3 your well being is always priority number one :3

Hey no prob boss ^^ just hope you're doing well!

All is well here, just been a bit under the weather recently, but that should pass :3

I've been so busy with my job I kind of forgot about this place. >.>; sorry about that.

Hey it happens ^^; Hope the new job is going well! -^^-

I'm still catching up...does everyone write in different colours?

Must admit the different colours are super helpful to seeing who was last to post ^^ Also as Ukai says, it helps to break everything up ^^ I think most peoplw chose a colour most associated with their character. I know I chose Blue because Arons have bright blue eyes! (Its also their shiny variant :p)

What about... 57C0FF? It's a hexidecimal color, and a very pretty one at that, but you'd have to input it every time, as it's not a 'default' color.
{This is what it looks like, btw}
{Not to be confused with the color Artemis is using}

Hey it happens ^^; Hope the new job is going well! -^^-

Must admit the different colours are super helpful to seeing who was last to post ^^ Also as Ukai says, it helps to break everything up ^^ I think most peoplw chose a colour most associated with their character. I know I chose Blue because Arons have bright blue eyes! (Its also their shiny variant :p)

Actually it's not a new job. I work 1st shift so it's more of just me being tired/busy. ^^;

What about... 57C0FF? It's a hexidecimal color, and a very pretty one at that, but you'd have to input it every time, as it's not a 'default' color.
{This is what it looks like, btw}
{Not to be confused with the color Artemis is using}

Also this is the colour I use for Artemis! -^^-

Back
Top Bottom