Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Wiuld it be a Snorlax or in terms of the evolution thing would @Revnarh be a Munchlax? ^^

Also I'm happy to post if people are happy for me too, otherwise I'm happy to wait for @Ukai Nejasaki or @Lord David Booyah first ^^

I don't know if there are any good munchlax gijinka pictures. lol but yes that would be cute. It all depends if Rev wants to evolve.

...Artemis could show up or David could make a post.

...I'm also fine with making one large post on shifting the team out onto their next destination too so we won't be stuck...
I’m game for making a post, but would personally kinda prefer not to break the order unless Ukai’s okay with it, too.

I’m also fine with skipping forward, as that might be better for what I had in mind for Hana’s entrance, running into one of the Gijinka, though I could also have it where Artemis passes Hana on her way out, after having her hand bandaged up.

What does everyone else think? Meeting Hana in the forest, or her getting healed up in the PC and asking where the Guardians went so she can follow after them?

I’m game for making a post, but would personally kinda prefer not to break the order unless Ukai’s okay with it, too.

I’m also fine with skipping forward, as that might be better for what I had in mind for Hana’s entrance, running into one of the Gijinka, though I could also have it where Artemis passes Hana on her way out, after having her hand bandaged up.

What does everyone else think? Meeting Hana in the forest, or her getting healed up in the PC and asking where the Guardians went so she can follow after them?

Artemis has already got her hand bandaged ^^; she's currently in the main lobby area having seen the postman and given him her letter. So she's kinda on her own if you wanna interact with her ^^

I found some pictures for Munchlax:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Oh gosh number 2 is so cute!! -^^- So is number 3!

I can't decide between number 2 and 3...they're both adorable!
I personally like two best; one and three are a tie.
Artemis has already got her hand bandaged ^^; she's currently in the main lobby area having seen the postman and given him her letter. So she's kinda on her own if you wanna interact with her...
10-4, Drag {D’you mind if I call ya Drag? I’m just conditioned to think that way, calling a Dragon a Drag, due to Clash of Clans}

I'm sorry it took so long, everyone ;_; Con crunch is so real. Also, @LittleDragon I think my next cosplay will be Macrophage for AoCon if I can make it in time.

Now which picture should I use...
I like the first one

Normally I was going to leave this open to six. Even though anime harems have like eight or so girls sometimes I think. I just didn't want to overwhelm people with a ton of characters; buuut, I don't think a seventh party member would hurt.
What about, like, another Trainer? Then that frees up to 12 gijinka wihtout breaking world rules. Another trainer who pairs with Thomas for the journey?

I'm sorry it took so long, everyone ;_; Con crunch is so real. Also, @LittleDragonWhat about, like, another Trainer? Then that frees up to 12 gijinka wihtout breaking world rules. Another trainer who pairs with Thomas for the journey?
One who was going to drop out, then found Thomas {or Thomas finds him, skulking in a bush or something} and decided to team up?

It was just an idea. Sorry...

Don't be sorry, you're just excited. ^^

Honestly it would kind of kill the whole plot adding another kind ish human character/trainer into the rp. I mean there are other kind humans in the world, but it's kind of focused on Thomas and the guardians that travel with him. I'm fine with seven, honestly.

I just didn't want to end up with twelve or more you know? So many where everyone couldn't keep track of. Yet one or two extra isn't going to cause that much of a problem. :3

I just didn't want to end up with twelve or more you know? So many where everyone couldn't keep track of. Yet one or two extra isn't going to cause that much of a problem. :3
I feel you, Sunset. I feel you...
And, trust me, having Rev on board will be... a refreshing change of pace. You can count on that.

@Revnarh, I agree, you shouldn't feel sorry! And I really shouldn't have made you feel that way. That was an inappropriate response to your suggestion, and I apologize. To quote Carl the Llama from the first Llamas With Hats: "Yeah, I'm in the wrong here. I suck."

So far, I have Kiara's responses to Dendra and Yuri. If I read it right, Yuri is approaching Kiara while still talking to Thomas? I'm not sure about the posting order right now, and not sure if I should go ahead and post or wait.

Janice will only make her appearance when Thomas and the girls enter the haunted forest. I assume Revnarh and Aviatrix will have added their characters by then?

Honestly, I'm not yelling or scolding anyone. Just explaining the situation. ^^; I'm 34 so I don't really care too much if this rp has a bit more maturity to it, I just didn't know this website was for smut rp until I signed up. >.>; It's a field of experience I know less about seeing that most of the rp's I've done in the past focused more on adventure and the plot. Love was kind of a toss up, kind of on the side. I'm sorry if I came off or across as or in a jerky manner.

I'm very grateful for everyone who actually wants to rp this adventure out. I've been wanting/craving a good adventure kind of rp for the longest time. :3 I tend to over explain, due to me having ausbergers, so I hope you'll all pardon that too. xP

I'm very grateful for everyone who actually wants to rp this adventure out. I've been wanting/craving a good adventure kind of rp for the longest time. :3 I tend to over explain, due to me having ausbergers, so I hope you'll all pardon that too. xP

Hey no need to apologise! Think I speak for everyone when I say we're all super grateful for this idea and you allowed us to partake in it! -^^- <3 Thank you for letting us be part of this andventure!

So far, I have Kiara's responses to Dendra and Yuri. If I read it right, Yuri is approaching Kiara while still talking to Thomas? I'm not sure about the posting order right now, and not sure if I should go ahead and post or wait.

I'm not sure on posting order either... ^^; @Sunset Drifter could you confirm so everyone has an idea? ^^

And Hana is passed out on the steps, after attempting to send mixed feelings to Artemis.
{Wonders why he felt as if he had to say that}

Yeah I got that ^^ just waiting for my turn to post. Although did wonder why you said my Aron has 'firey red hair'... she really doesn't ^^; That did leave me a little confused.

Hey no need to apologise! Think I speak for everyone when I say we're all super grateful for this idea and you allowed us to partake in it! -^^- <3 Thank you for letting us be part of this andventure!

I'm not sure on posting order either... ^^; @Sunset Drifter could you confirm so everyone has an idea? ^^

Yeah I got that ^^ just waiting for my turn to post. Although did wonder why you said my Aron has 'firey red hair'... she really doesn't ^^; That did leave me a little confused.
Sorry, must’ve misread something... will read character profile again, and correct my mistake. 👌
EDIT- Changes made, and I went ahead and added a mini-paragraph at the end, that I wanted in before but forgot.

And, yeah, I AM super grateful for this! I thank you deeply, Sunset, for this amazing RPing opportunity/experience!

Sorry, I'm quite busy with my practical lessons for my driver's license. My teacher is preparing me for the soon-ish upcoming practical exam.

Is it ok when I chose the same moves for my Munchlax girl and just take them over when she evolves or can I change them later after evolving?

Back
Top Bottom