Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Think of this rp as kind of an anime or a jrpg in some ways. So there will be character story arcs.
Oh, okay. Thanks! As for when she evolves, I'm thinking she'll have to learn something about herself, or go through a trauma of some sort {Depending, of couse, on where this thing goes} before she can evolve. Kinda like the Ninja in LEGO Ninjago before they can gain new powers or, more specifically, their NRG Forms. {Anyone here watch the early seasons of LEGO Ninjago? That show was good at the beginning!}

Dunno why I just thought about this, but does my Pokémo- Do I {Tryn'na get into character} need a name rn?

Oh, okay. Thanks! As for when she evolves, I'm thinking she'll have to learn something about herself, or go through a trauma of some sort {Depending, of couse, on where this thing goes} before she can evolve. Kinda like the Ninja in LEGO Ninjago before they can gain new powers or, more specifically, their NRG Forms. {Anyone here watch the early seasons of LEGO Ninjago? That show was good at the beginning!}

Dunno why I just thought about this, but does my Pokémo- Do I {Tryn'na get into character} need a name rn?

You were going to name her Gygner right?

I assume Thomas and Yuri will talk then go to the store for Kiara and Dendra? They can't really leave without paying for their stuff. It's my understanding that Thomas has the money.

Yes, I believe so. Sorry it's taking me some time. Work's been crazy, and I'm finishing up moving, and I have a convention Saturday I have so much work to do on my cosplay. I'll try and post tonight, but it might be tomorrow night.

That's fine. ^^

So I'm thinking the turn order, the new one will be:
Myself, Artemis, Yuri, Kiara, Dendra, David, Snowy's other character? Is that fine with everyone?

So I'm thinking the turn order, the new one will be:
Myself, Artemis, Yuri, Kiara, Dendra, David, Snowy's other character? Is that fine with everyone?

Sounds good to me!! -^^-

Yes, I believe so. Sorry it's taking me some time. Work's been crazy, and I'm finishing up moving, and I have a convention Saturday I have so much work to do on my cosplay. I'll try and post tonight, but it might be tomorrow night.

I feel your pain! I just got back from a convention weekend! Hope your cosplay is going well -^^- I'vs just begun my big yearly cosplay project!

I feel your pain! I just got back from a convention weekend! Hope your cosplay is going well -^^- I'vs just begun my big yearly cosplay project!

It's going okay. I'm just updating (and catifying/futureesuqeing) my first cosplay. The cat part is because the theme is twenty nyanteen. Future because I'm using my LED cat ear headphones and future because I have a lightsaber spear that matches the headphones so I figured it'd be fun. What's your big yearly project?

It's going okay. I'm just updating (and catifying/futureesuqeing) my first cosplay. The cat part is because the theme is twenty nyanteen. Future because I'm using my LED cat ear headphones and future because I have a lightsaber spear that matches the headphones so I figured it'd be fun. What's your big yearly project?

Nice!! i hope it goes well ^^

Every year theres a group of 8 of us and we do one big group cosplay project a year ^^ Last year it was Overwatch Archives, this year its Overwatch Halloween Terror and I'm being Witch Mercy ^^ My personal big project is Overwatch Cabana Ana Summer skin. I've spent the last 4 months hand painting all the details on her jumpsuit, modelling and 3d printing her rifle and just 2 days ago I finished her sun hat build ^^ After this year though no more Overwatch cosplay X3 My workshop can't handle it!

Every year theres a group of 8 of us and we do one big group cosplay project a year ^^ Last year it was Overwatch Archives, this year its Overwatch Halloween Terror and I'm being Witch Mercy ^^ My personal big project is Overwatch Cabana Ana Summer skin. I've spent the last 4 months hand painting all the details on her jumpsuit, modelling and 3d printing her rifle and just 2 days ago I finished her sun hat build ^^ After this year though no more Overwatch cosplay X3 My workshop can't handle it!
O_O sounds busy. I hope it goes well.

My cosplay is a lot more relaxed than that sounds. I'm updating my Puella Magi's Kyoko Sakura cosplay right now. I think my next project is gonna be Tokyo Mew Mew's Mew Mint or maybe something from JoJo's or RWBY's Qrow Bronswyn

O_O sounds busy. I hope it goes well.

My cosplay is a lot more relaxed than that sounds. I'm updating my Puella Magi's Kyoko Sakura cosplay right now. I think my next project is gonna be Tokyo Mew Mew's Mew Mint or maybe something from JoJo's or RWBY's Qrow Bronswyn

I LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew -^^- Mew Pudding was my first ever cosplay about 13 years ago. Since then I've redone several Tokyo Mew Mew groups (with the same 8 people!) and I was Mew Zakuro and also Waitress Zakuro ^^

I LOVE Tokyo Mew Mew -^^- Mew Pudding was my first ever cosplay about 13 years ago. Since then I've redone several Tokyo Mew Mew groups (with the same 8 people!) and I was Mew Zakuro and also Waitress Zakuro ^^
Ah! Kindred Spirit! I loved Tokyo Mew Mew as a kid. It was SO good. My family all hated it so I didn't get to watch it often till I got a laptop in high school though. ^^;

Ah! Kindred Spirit! I loved Tokyo Mew Mew as a kid. It was SO good. My family all hated it so I didn't get to watch it often till I got a laptop in high school though. ^^;

Oh yeah I feel you ^^; my family hated it too! But it's so cute -^^- I still collect stuff when I can find it! I've got a display case with some of the dolls, plushies, weapon toys, tea cups, ps1 game etc ^^ Also collect a lot of Sailor Moon stuff and Mai-Hime/Otome... Yeah I'm just a secret magical girl >.> sshhhhh

Oh yeah I feel you ^^; my family hated it too! But it's so cute -^^- I still collect stuff when I can find it! I've got a display case with some of the dolls, plushies, weapon toys, tea cups, ps1 game etc ^^ Also collect a lot of Sailor Moon stuff and Mai-Hime/Otome... Yeah I'm just a secret magical girl >.> sshhhhh
Impressive. All I've got is the Humpty Lock and Dumpty Key from Shugo Chara, the Kyoko Cosplay, a custom made Madoka soul gem ring with my name on it, and like some soul gems and a grief seed from Madoka

Impressive. All I've got is the Humpty Lock and Dumpty Key from Shugo Chara, the Kyoko Cosplay, a custom made Madoka soul gem ring with my name on it, and like some soul gems and a grief seed from Madoka

I could never really get into the Madoka ^^; i think all the over hype killed it and people going on about it being a dark magical girl. When I watched it I just thought it's not that good and Mai-Hime is a lot darker with more on the line... but that's my opinion ^^;

Buuuut the character designs are super cute and I can see the appeal why people like it ^^

Back
Top Bottom