Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

So, Ukai, How'd the Convention go?
{I'm genuinely curious}
So AWESOME! But very busy. I underestimated how long finishing my cosplay touch up would take, so I barely slept. But it was so worth it. I got to meet awesome people (and like maybe my favorite tik-toker but I'm not sure about that one yet.) I should be good to post tonight after D&D

So AWESOME! But very busy. I underestimated how long finishing my cosplay touch up would take, so I barely slept. But it was so worth it. I got to meet awesome people (and like maybe my favorite tik-toker but I'm not sure about that one yet.) I should be good to post tonight after D&D

The concrunch is always so real!! I barely sleep at con, godnknow how I function ^^;

So glad you had an awesome time! -^^-

The concrunch is always so real!! I barely sleep at con, godnknow how I function ^^;

So glad you had an awesome time! -^^-

I thought for sure I dodged concrunch. Joke's on me.

I'm sorry, but I lied to you all. Tonight was our last session of the campaign and the after party has, erm, pushed me to my alcohol-based limits. So I have to put off my reply for another day. Whomever follows me in post order is free to reply first if they get to it before I do.

Sunset, if you're okay with it, I could drop Janice to make room for Revnarh to join. I would rather let her join than try to play two characters myself.

I can hold on to Janice's profile just in case somebody drops off later.

A-ha... I see.
Well, I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. You see, it's a Harem-style RP. One trainer, six Poké Gijinkas. Unless Sunset and the others decide otherwise.

Although, we might have an opening, if Snowy's second character is dropped, and we might also be able to have one of you on-deck, in case one of our current Gijinkas drops.

I've already offered to drop my second character to make room for Revnarh. Assuming I drop Janice, we have Artemis, Kiara, Dendra, Yuri, and Hanayome. Rev's character would make six. Whether or not to bend the rules and allow more is Sunset's call.

Revnarh, I personally like the second picture, but that's just my opinion. When I wrote my character's description, I took the best elements of two different pictures.

Sunset, I still would like to bring Janice in and play her as we already discussed, the only difference being that she would be an NPC instead of joining the party.

Ok, I've decided on a move set for my Snorlax girl:

Defense Curl, Body Slam, Rollout, Rest, Snore

By the way, is it ok when I play her as a futanari with a small dick?

Ok, I've decided on a move set for my Snorlax girl:

Defense Curl, Body Slam, Rollout, Rest, Snore

By the way, is it ok when I play her as a futanari with a small dick?

I got no problems, but best to check with Sunset ^^ This is his rp afterall. As far as I'm aware, this is a cutesy harem style rp so no real smut, so I don't think a futanari would matter (if you catch me!)

Also hey all ^^ Feel like I've been under a rock for a week >.> apologies...

Not as far as I'm aware ^^ i'm sure the premise was more cutesy with hand holding, cuddles etc ^^

Wow a lot has happened when I was lost in the doldrums of my long five days of work. ^^; Okay so:

@Revnarh ~ While this rp is harem themed, it's not really the smut kind. I know that might honestly be a turn-off but I wanted to keep it light and focused more on the adventure and evolution and stuff. Sure I plan on having soft romantic moments, mostly cuddling and stuff. I wouldn't mind your Snorlax, she'd be a cute sleepy girl. I don't think the futa thing would really matter too much, like Little Dragon mentioned. I mean if the whole idea of not having sex in this has changed your mind it's fine as well. Though your character is still welcome. :3 I think a cute Snorlax girl would make a lovely addition to the team. ^.^

@SnowyWolf ~ Sure if you want to make her an NPC that's fine. :3

@Aviatrix ~ Normally I was going to leave this open to six. Even though anime harems have like eight or so girls sometimes I think. I just didn't want to overwhelm people with a ton of characters; buuut, I don't think a seventh party member would hurt. As long as everyone else doesn't mind. I mean most pokemon trainers catch more than six. What sort of Gijinka/Pokemon did you have in mind? Also, like I told your friend this isn't going to be a smut kind of rp. So like if it's a turn off I apologize. I just wanted to keep things simple and focus on the story aspect. We could fit your character in though, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Hopefully that covers everything. Sorry David, I thought everyone could see the rp and the profile thread. ^^;
Oh and it's fine Ukai, I've been drowning in my annoying job for the last five days, so I've been too worn out to really rp or anything tbh. >.>; If you still want to wait Artemis could show up or David could make a post.

I don't want to break any order and make anyone upset. ^^; Of course I'm also fine with making one large post on shifting the team out onto their next destination too so we won't be stuck, but I don't think we are tbh. I'm touched that people find my silly idea interesting. xP thank you.

I'd be fine with a more lighthearted RP. :) What are the current team members if I may ask so I can go for something a little different.

Oh and it's fine Ukai, I've been drowning in my annoying job for the last five days, so I've been too worn out to really rp or anything tbh. >.>; If you still want to wait Artemis could show up or David could make a post.

I don't want to break any order and make anyone upset. ^^; Of course I'm also fine with making one large post on shifting the team out onto their next destination too so we won't be stuck, but I don't think we are tbh. I'm touched that people find my silly idea interesting. xP thank you.

Wiuld it be a Snorlax or in terms of the evolution thing would @Revnarh be a Munchlax? ^^

Also I'm happy to post if people are happy for me too, otherwise I'm happy to wait for @Ukai Nejasaki or @Lord David Booyah first ^^

Back
Top Bottom