Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Hello, everyone. I plan on joining your game tonight as a brand new Sylveon~ I'll try and get caught up reading the adventure so far as I've only read the first few posts so I'm not too in the dark. It'll be my first group game, and my first long post length in a good while so please bear with me if I'm bad at first.

Welcome! -^^- Hope you have fun!

Also apologies for jumping in and posting ^^; Woke up with a response in mind and wanted to write it before it left!

I can't wait to see the Sylveon in character. Is it like in the games where people think they should be getting an Espeon and they end up with a Sylveon instead? (I've never played them but I've heard complaints about it.)

Kiara's picturing Artemis as an overpowered Aggron going 'HULK SMASH!'

Who should be posting next?

Last edited:
I've never had the issue in game. Sylveon evolves via affection, and Espeon friendship. Friendship is raised by doing things (walking, battling, giving items) and affection. Is raised in one specific minigame. But the two could be more similar in universe.

In game doesn't eevee have to know a fairy type move too? ^^ I remember something about babydoll eyes being the only fairy move eevee can learn.

It's super sad though, imagining a pokemon loving you so much it evolves then being hated on because it 'wasn't right' :(

Yes, that's true. Eevee also has to know a fairy type move. It has others at later levels, but babydoll eyes is the only one early enough on for most people to bother. And yeah, I saw a drawing a while back of a similar Sylveon and thought she'd be fun to play.

I'm sure I've seen a comic based on an eevee that evolves into a sylveon and the trainer disowned it as they wanted Umbreon... may have to try find it!

Well I think it's Joy's turn to post. Unless you're all fine with me posting again having Thomas move to do some shopping in the Inn where the group can bump into the Sylveon. :3 It's up to you all though.
I'm fine with posting, just gimmie a second, having a bit of writer's block.

Just a heads up, I'll be away tomorrow until monday ^^ I should be able to check Blue Moon on my phone and post in the evenings though.

I hope my wall of text is okay. I never make posts that long, but I had so much to say.

Kiara still has some of her survival habits. My real-life family had issues with my five year old niece stashing dog food all over the house and snacking on it when she was bored. She even had it stashed in the corners where she had to sit when she was in trouble and was caught snacking on it then too. I've never eaten pet food myself, but it couldn't tasted bad if the kid kept eating it.

I won't be able to post till monday earliest >.< If Fabo wants to post before me then please do!

Back
Top Bottom