Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Apologies if you were waiting for me Fabo ^^;

I think due to my timezone it cause the wait!

Also this is a great Rp Sunset! ^^ If anything! Fhank you for setting it up and inviting us into this wonderful world ^^ I will get onto posting shortly!

I have to echo the others and say thanks as well. While the idea may be silly, it's been implemented well. I don't often do group rp's, but I'm glad I got to join this one.

Cool. :3 Hopefully my post was fine, I kind of got carried away >.> I had read your posts this morning and kind of been thinking on the reply while at work. xP If there is anything I need to change or something let me know.

Other than that, I've been thinking of an idea for the next area all of them will go to. I kind of figured they'd have the big, epic Nightfire leader battle later once they've all become stronger. Unless you planned on them taking the leader down Snowy? Which I'm fine with doing that before they move on. FYI the next Inn they'll come across will be smack dab in the middle of a Ghost Gijinka forest. :3 In my mind I'm slowly getting a map together, when I have free time I'll try my hand at drawing one. xP It would give us a better idea of the region and stuff.

Your post is really sweet!! So many happy tears -^^-

They could always encounter the nightfires again? Maybe they don't seek them out but a higher up admin catches them and discovers Kiara betrayal for themselves? i dunnon I'm just spewing ideas

I really hadn't put that much thought into future encounters with Nightfire, though I thought maybe the big boss could be a shiny Honchkrow. Though I think it would make more sense to take down the leader much later with a much stronger team. I wondered about having it happen at the summit and have it end up being televised.

Yeah I like that actually. I figured maybe the boss could like be one of maybe a handful of evil organizations that kind of are left alone in the shadows. The major leader could be like a legendary who wants to break the bonds of Humans and Gijinka. Thinking that supreme power is better or something like that. xD So the Nightfires could be like a gang in one section of the region, and like there could be other gangs in other regions. The leaders meet up with the big bad in a fancy office because all the Legendaries in the world are like the government or CEO's or something. xD Big Business mogles. :3

Those are some really good ideas, though I don't see Kiara being aware of anything above Nightfire's boss. It'd make quite a battle if said legendaries got involved.

Actually something occurred to me. When it comes to evolution both Snowe's and Joy's characters evolve once. While Little D's evolves three times.
Do you all want to add mega evolution into this? Since Houndoom can? I mean we could make up mega forms for Aggron and Toxicroak. :3

Also I figured their final forms is when they feel whole, I'm getting a hunch that when Artemis evolves for the first time into Lairon she won't feel completely whole until she evolves again. So she'd probably get jealous if Kiara and Dendra evolve into their final forms before her. xD I oddly kind of feel like Thomas and Arti's growth is going to be interesting. Like she'll become more of a tsundere in her next evolution. xD maybe I'm reading her character wrong I dunno.

Sorry I like to hunch and speculate when I rp with people. xD Like I can almost see the writing on the wall, in a sense. Thomas will be unaware on how powerful his emotions are honestly. Healing Kiara's heart might be dangerous for him later when she evolves. xD rofl all the drama your characters have is amazing though and has made me a fan of all of the characters. All three of your characters are best girls. xP Hopefully I haven't scared Joy off with Thomas's loving shenanigans.

That's just how Thomas's character is: Love the pain away. ^^; I'm not planning on any smut or anything, like I said this is more of a story driven rp with a bit of a harem theme added to the mix. Also, should we think of other types that would join the group? I dunno if Mike's snow vulpix will show up. I pm'd him like last week and I haven't gotten a reply. I'm still leaving that slot open to the player for a bit.

Though maybe, if any of you wanted to tackle another character, we should plot on the other two slots? Like are there any other pokemon you all like that could possibly fit into the group? I left a message in the character profiles actually. I wouldn't want to overwhelm you all tbh. I might have messed up when I created this group rp with outside people assuming that they can't join. I'm unfamiliar with how things go on this website still. Yet I have to say it's nice to come home from a long day of work and read everyone's posts. ^^ Sorry it takes a bit for me to reply. I'm working six days this work week schedule. Almost done, just two more days, I'm so tired. Dx

I was fully aware of Houndour only being able to evolve once when I chose the character. I just figured it would take longer for her to evolve. It works for her character if all her bitterness actually keeps her from evolving anyway.

I had wondered about mega evolutions but didn't bother to ask since that would be such a long way off.

I could possibly take on a second character, but I'm not very confident that I can make another one with the same depth as Kiara. One possibility might be to create basic character outlines and keep them open so if someone wants join later they could take over one of those characters.

Hmmm...character outlines. What sort of outlines should we look for? Like we could think up what other kinds of pokemon would be good for the team. :3

Kiara's a cutie. I'm curious to see what plans you have for her. :3 Artemis and Dendra are cuties too x3

Hmmm maybe Lairon will be a Tsundere, but maybe not. She has a reason for her current attitude ^^

I don't think she'd be too jealous if they evolved first, maybe initially, but she knows she has to work harder to get her final form ^^

I love this design <3 It's on my dream cosplay list. Always reminds me of a modern knight, a bit final fantasyish ^^

Thats if the design is ok, I can tweak it a bit to fit :)

Honestly, when I mentioned character outlines, I didn't have anything specific in mind. It could mean creating character profiles and adding them to that thread, or just deciding what species they would be to ensure we have a well-rounded team with a good spread of types.

Ahh right. Some ideas did come to mind when I was working today. Normally I let people rp what they want because I don't want to seem to controlling.

Though I can see a Ghost type joining the group. As well as a Water type. :3 I might just suggest a few types or something and see if anythings gets a nibble.

Just a random thought, but I couldn't help wondering if the bagon gijinka jumps off of cliffs trying to fly like the pokemon does.

Just a random thought, but I couldn't help wondering if the bagon gijinka jumps off of cliffs trying to fly like the pokemon does.

I would assume so. Maybe wearing protective armor or something or is just really tough to deal with the fall lol

Actually, an image of a bagon gijinka dressed in aviator attire popped into my mind. Making and trying make shift gliders that fail like most of the time due to the weight of the bagon. xP

oh that would be so cute!! A bit like Artemis has eaten her fork rather than her meal :p Cos you know Aron love eating metal apprently X3

Snowy if you wanna post before mine then please do :D I haven't got anything to really add at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom