Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

Ah, ok. I stopped playing Pokémon when I lost my Pokémon Silver edition. It had a glitch that changed the days whenever I entered a house which was great for me. I loved it.

Interested in joining. Can someone tell me in bullet form the things I need to know?

Oh gosh that direct. Wooloo is adorable. lol Though I like the snapping turtle pokemon and the knight bird. Imagine if we used the giant growth power in this story.

Thomas: O////O; "A-Artemis....YOU'RE SO BIG!" Dx rofl

@Twintails: Originally I was fine with six, but since the person who wanted to be in the seventh spot kind of faded you're welcome to tag along too. Honestly I don't mind. Pretty much, my character is going on a pokemon journey. Yet in this roleplay's world, the pokemon are humanized (known as Gijinka) and pretty much go on a journey with the trainer to evolve and grow. They share a special connection when they stare first into the eyes of the trainer they're destined to be with. So far the group is about to prepare to go into a ghost themed forest though right now they're in a pokemon inn.

The pokemon on the team so far are:
Aaron, Croagunk, Sylveon, and Houndour.

Ralts and a Munchalx will be joining soon. Given that this is a harem themed game as well your character will have to be female, if that isn't a problem. ^^;

Also who's turn is it? I think the Sylveon is up next. Or David could wake up. ^^; Somehow we're going to have to fit the Munchlax into the group. Maybe they find her outside of the Inn very hungry and Thomas decides to give her a meal? :3 or something. xD

Sorry for disappearing a while back as well, I've had a lot going on so I'm just going to read if you don't mind. :)

Also who's turn is it? I think the Sylveon is up next. Or David could wake up. ^^; Somehow we're going to have to fit the Munchlax into the group. Maybe they find her outside of the Inn very hungry and Thomas decides to give her a meal? :3 or something. xD
Oh, crap. Is it my turn? I'm sorry, I'll get right on it!

Oh gosh that direct. Wooloo is adorable. lol Though I like the snapping turtle pokemon and the knight bird. Imagine if we used the giant growth power in this story.

Oh man! Corviknight is my fave! That's definitely going on my team! As is the sword wolf :D I'll definitely be getting that version -^^-

omg Dynamaxing in the rp X3 I honestly can't wait to see a massive Aggron!

haha probably :p More like she'd hug him and keep him tight to her chest. No one else can have him! :p

Honestly one of you mentioned having other trainers. I think we should. ^^;

Give Thomas some rivals, heck give some of the Poke Girls some rivals too. Though I don't want to flood this rp with too many characters ^^; so any suggestions?

Glad to hear you're okies! ^^

And its not boring! a lot of things and people all happened at once which kinda brought it to a standstill, but doesnt mean it can't carry on!

Well, I've finished mine. Sorry for taking so long, Little Dragon! I honestly didn't know. Must've been the two week hiatus I took.

Also, Sunset, don't be so hard on yourself! This is easily in the top 5 ion my list of favorite RPs. Top. FIVE. That's something not many RPers can say about their RPs! You should be proud. Don't wear it like a badge of honor, though. Some people might stare...

thank you little. You're so kind. ^^;

Pffft no need to thank me -^^- Still thank you for setting it up!

Well, I've finished mine. Sorry for taking so long, Little Dragon! I honestly didn't know. Must've been the two week hiatus I took.

Also, Sunset, don't be so hard on yourself! This is easily in the top 5 ion my list of favorite RPs. Top. FIVE. That's something not many RPers can say about their RPs! You should be proud. Don't wear it like a badge of honor, though. Some people might stare...

Agree! It's in my top rps too and the one I' always checking to see if it updated ^^; And don't worry! I took a hiatus too ^^; It's nice to have a writing muse back ^^

Sorry I'm just used to my rp's dieing or people just stop caring. I came from a website that did that, so I guess that's what I'm kind of afraid of.

I don't mean to seem so down either, Life's just kind of been using me like a punching bag lately. ^^; I like this rp too and I'm excited/curious to see all the crazy shenanigans everyone will get into through the adventure, to evolving and stuff. :3

Back
Top Bottom