Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian's Journey (Pokemon Gijinka group rp) OOC

I'd move on to ask what they eat now that the entire ecosystem of the Pokemon World is humanoid and sapient, but let's not touch that area, period.

Monster Girls? That evolve? HMMMNMMMMM

Yes, your loli looking friend suddenly just evolves into her final form. Giving her a thicc body and everything. xD causing people to do double takes. :p

Well Humans and Gijinka co-exist. Think of it as a fantasy kind of version.

Lots of options. Minior? Maybe Cosmog, who'll be androgynous to reflect how the same Cosmog can evolve into the male Solgaleo or the female Lunala.

Cool. :3 are there minior gijinka pictures? o_O? Anyway that makes three out of a team of six so far. ^^
Found some browsing, most concepts go for 'energy being with a few solid rocky portions' 'dancing alien' or 'energetic-shy person with many clothing layers that becomes more spirited the less clothes they have'

Honestly I wish I could draw better. Then I would just draw what I picture everyone's character looking like.

I think for the remake/restart of this rp I'll just have everyone be with Thomas so no one has to wait to be recruited. I think that was kind of the problem. Or it could open up like after he recruited them all and they're like halfway in the journey. :3 So some of them could be ready to evolve and such if people wanted.

Hmmm... if all Pokemon are Gijinka, does that mean the RotomDex is a...

Honestly I wish I could draw better. Then I would just draw what I picture everyone's character looking like.

I think for the remake/restart of this rp I'll just have everyone be with Thomas so no one has to wait to be recruited. I think that was kind of the problem. Or it could open up like after he recruited them all and they're like halfway in the journey. :3 So some of them could be ready to evolve and such if people wanted.

Ah, you're trying to pull off the concept of progress. Your best bet will be to put everyone at the lowest evolutionary stage possible.

I do have another idea - how about a rival character? Another hooman to say the least. Hooman lady.

Hmmm... if all Pokemon are Gijinka, does that mean the RotomDex is a...
Maybe a cyborg?

Then I'd propose that the way he found Dendra is more-less like what happened originally, he had a run-in with her gang, hijinks ensued, they bonded and she decided to keep traveling with him after he offered her a spot in his team.

I'm also happy to reprise, for sure: Hanadori, a somewhat moody Ralts. Still have her pictures, too!
Hana as a Ralts.
Hana as a Kirlia.
Hana as a Gardevoir.

Same 3 moves: Softboiled, Psychic, And Growl. Later, when she’s a Kirlia, she’ll gain Extreme Speed, and as a Gardevoir, she’ll gain Luster Purge. She might evolve to Mega, replacing Growl with Mist Ball, but I'm still not sure about that.

Glad we're back, everyone! I've been waiting for this for a while, actually, and I totally didn't forget until just now.

Sure so with david that makes 4. :3

If snowy returns that'll be five. Oh and they don't have to stay in their first evolutions forever. I figure if we pick this up in the middle of his adventure some of them might be close to evolving.

I was thinking more of those A.I. girls that run of Live2D.
Also if you wanted to play a rival that's fine with me too. Would keep Thomas and his team on his toes. :3

You know, there are lots of things to think about, like how Pokemon such as Dragapult, Wishiwashi, and the one I'm actually planning to play - Falinks - will work.

Oh they'd be collectives, you'd essentially be playing a group, maybe they can literally fuse SU/DBZ-style given than the theme is a group of things forming a stronger gestalt? Well, except for Dragapult, that's more having the main gal, with the two minions she weaponizes... I'll say that Dendra will have a very fun time playing off of Falinks, given that they'll likely be the only characters on the team smaller than her.

Falinks might be on the aforementioned rival's team, since I'm thinking that said rival could have a whole team of 'multiple body' Pokemon. The characters can and will still meet, so that still applies.

I can imagine it though when they meet; "Hahahah, look at those fucking shorties, this is going to be a piece of caaaa-why are they big now!?"

I'm happy to play multiple characters too. Snowy will still remain in Thomas team. Maybe bring in my human trainer too.

He's a young man who has the power of Aura and travel with a Lucario, in my cannonic timeline, he began his journey in Unova and captured Zekrom. With Legendary being, more difficult, maybe his goal can still be about Zekrom and wanting to be her Hero

Been a few years and I'm thinking of reviving this. Maybe change the plot/concept a bit to veer away from the harem-ish stuff. I just haven't done a group roleplay in a while so I kind of miss it. ^^; Not sure if anyone is still here for this but I'm fine with plotting with anyone. I apologize for leaving and my lack of well self.
I was going through some stuff emotionally mixed with the retail job I wasn't finding the motivation to roleplay so I kind of took a break from it. xP I hate leaving people hanging.

Back
Top Bottom