Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

"I can't give up my business but your children are researching the laws you wrote long ago. We are trying to find a loophole to where the council can't go after Lillian when they find out you tend to bring her into the fold as an equal and not as a guard."

Magnus sat quietly as he thought and then had an idea. "Tell them to check the Carpathian Codex, it supersedes all other laws, it's in my study" he said as he took a calming breath. "I seem to remember something in there" he explained.

Nodding as she turned to walk away as sun was setting and he was dismissed from class.

Magnus decided then and there if it came down to it he would defy the world. He wandered the halls of his manor before wandering out into the night. He wandered till he found his way to the hospital, drawn by instinct right back to her.

Lillian was worn out from the bandages being changed that she was asleep with her arms wrapped around a stuffed tiger. With her taking a deep breath she turned over onto her back with the locks of her hair falling back to reveal her neck. Every breath was making her chest rise and fall which her fingers curled to have her nails touching her lips.

-lillian- he called out her name letting her feel him, his wish to be with her. And also his exertion of self control to not let himself fall into obsession. -get well soon, I know a nice place I think you would enjoy for a picnic- he said gently as he walked away from the hospital.

"Lillian..." A man called out to her.

She groaned with her opening her eyes to see Derick there with a panda bear in his hand, a tiny one that can fit in her purse. "Derick? Why are you here?" Slowly she sat up to see him smiling.

"Came to take you home. You've been discharged and I'd like you to stay with me." He helped her out of bed after removing the equipment.

"Thank you but..." Suddenly she felt like accepting the invite was betraying Magnus. "I rather not but thank you for the offer." Silently she turned away from him to dress behind a curtain. In ten minutes she was helped to her apartment by Derick with him carrying the large bear.

"Who gave you this stupid thing?!" Throwing to the couch only to see Lillian smiling.

"Stupid? I think its rather cute. Remember there was a time I fell hard for stupid." Laughing as he was stumped. "I'll be alright just go." Seeing him out as she looked at the tiger. Who gave her that? Not Derick or Magnus? Was it the Alpha male she was picked to be with?

Magnus felt she was awake, knew she was home, and wanted with all his heart to rush to her side. It took everything he had not to, to show her he was not a monster or irredeemable. "Father" Aiko called as she ran into him "we have a problem" she said bringing him up short with a raised eyebrow wondering what was wrong.

Lillian put the tiger aside with her going to the bathroom to shower. Surprisingly the stitches were gone with no scars going to be showing. Once she was naked she stepped into the hot water. A soft moan left her lips as she nearly fell to her knees in utter bliss from the sheer pleasure of the hot water.

There bond stunned Magnus as her feelings rushed through him and he had to lean on the wall. He knew it was the pleasure of a hot shower but it felt like she was feeling dare say sexual gratification from it. Magnus tried to keep in mind he knew nothing of sex, just that it felt incredibly good.

"Father?" The papers she gave him were in a language she couldn't understand. But the look on his face told her that he was experiencing something that many knew, well not him and her brothers. "Why have you stayed a virgin? She'll ask when you two reach that stage."

Magnus waved it off "I come from a time when honor demanded a man not bed any woman but the one he married, that's one tradition I won't compromise. Now what is that you have daughter" he said taking the conversation from his sex experience to the mater at hand.

"I don't know its something I can't read. I think this is what you wanted to find but the Alpha male has taken an interest in Lillian. From Horus's reports he's habits of bedding women has cut back. He set his eyes on her to conquer her."

Magnus went DEADLY still as his eyes hardened. Gently taking the papers from her he thumbed through them. "Here it is, I knew there was something I'd written on the matter, get this to Horus asap, it's the lifemate codex" he explained. "Our oldest laws concerning mates and soul bond" he said setting his jaw with control. "Leave dealing with the pup to me, I won't loose the missing part of my soul to a using coward who calls himself an alpha.

"Father...His bloodline use to run along side of Duchess Lithe." Lithe was an old vampire like Magnus who ruled like him. Yet Lithe adapted unlike him so she was even more dangerous than before. "His bloodline are warriors like Lillian's bloodline. Both often fought over territory and nearly killed eachother. Them being mated would call this feud to an end or...A way to destroy her and the others for complete control."

Magnus stopped dead in his tracks almost making her run into him. "Aiko... I won't give Lillian up.... you know better than any of my children, I've wanted nothing for myself, for 10000 years, all my wealth, my power, this fortress of a tower, I did all this for you, my children" he then looked over his shoulder at her. "I'd give it all up, even my immortality, just to spend one lifetime with her and share her love and heart" he said softly before looking forward again "if she refuses me, or the gift of immortality... then when she dies... I will join her in the next world" he said with finality before walking on intent to not loose her.

That make him freeze, eyes wide and sweat trying to bead on his forehead. Then he visibly relaxed, "it doesn't matter.... when she dies.... I will join her" he said with inhuman calm. "Lifemates are forever, one can not be without the other Aiko" he then entered his office going the his desk as he sat heavily with a sigh, he felt old and tired for the first time really in a long long time.

Sighing she walked after him. "Souls do come back, Father. You taught me this when my own child died from the black death. I met my child in the last life. Lillian's..." Her lips went still as he went silent. "Remember the servant of your manor... From your journals. Isabella." The name was old and seemed to appear a lot in the texts of a servant turned into a goddess. "The same servant who looked after my older brothers. Isabella, whose smile, whose voice haunted you for centuries..." This was leading up to an servant who pledged their life to him. "She has returned to you but as a werewolf named Lillian. I learned of the signs from your old journals and how you'd smile when you heard her singing."

For decades Aiko had been searching for the cause of Isabella who was loyal to Magnus to suddenly disappear without a word or sign. Rumor has it she was nothing more than a ray of moonlight in his darkness, a small bit of hope. But any evidence of such a person has been long gone.

Magnus's eyes snapped open wide at this as the realization that was made. Aiko was always too smart to be so young, and realized she was right. But could he do it, could he wait again, he'd been too blind to see who Isabella was. He felt the weight of it all so deep, "what should I do daughter" he said trying to think.

"I honestly don't know, Father. But I even done research for possibly extending my daughter's life without turning her. All I found was myths of a spring in the mountains in the Carolinas that can freeze someone's age for a couple of decades but that doesn't promise much of anything there. One slip up and she'll age naturally. Unless you have favors with other supernatural beings then I suggest you get in contact with them." Aiko saw her father's expression of the truth hitting him. "Isabella was a child back then but grew up under your gaze then tended to the boys. When she disappeared it was before you could have seen her as a mate...The way she vanished scares me that it may happen again is someone figures out who she was or is to you."

Magnus sat in his large desk chair looking tired as he leaned to his side cradling his head in his hand. "I won't loose her again.... I need your help to make sure of this" he said softly. "You know women of this age, help me not loose her..... please" he said gently, Magnus had always been a man used to command by necessity so for him to ask rather than command showed he really wanted to try.

Her soft face harden instantly. "I can do what I need to do to protect her? If I do so then you are not to chew my ass out for my approach. Do you agree?" Lillian was born as a werewolf with being taught such ways. Yet, Aiko believed Isabella was still there..somewhere.

Magnus looked at her with a firmness in his face "keep her safe, help me bring her home, but under no circumstances is any harm to come to those she cares for" he said pointing a clawed finger at her. "Use any resources you deem neccicery, spare no expense, I'm trusting her to your capable hands. Of all my children you are the one i trust most of all, you are my youngest, but I poured more power and thought into you than any of my other children, make me proud like I know you can" he said with a soft smile.

Aiko tipped her head to him before she left without a word. In some incidents some forceful tact was required. Back at Lillian's apartment she had noticed a notice under her door. Still dripping wet from the long shower she grabbed the letter and read it. It was a notice that the complex was sold to a new company which was destroying the building for a more favorable cosmetic appeal. Lillian's heart dropped as she couldn't afford this apartment if they were going to make it more appealing.

Two weeks had gone by as there was no word or notice from her. Her apartment had been cleared out and no trace of her was there. Yet, she was found I an old estate castle dressed in a silk night gown that flowed from her form, no expense was spared on her as Aiko purchased new clothing, bedding, furniture for her new Mistress. Even had the groundskeepers to plant new flowers in the gardens Isabella once walked through. Aiko had taken leave from her job to ensure Lillian was adjusting to her new home, with Magnus's walls.

Back
Top Bottom