Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

Magnus soon wandered in to find her soaking. With a smirk he sat on the edge of the tub about to make some comment. When his voice failed him, his eyes transfixed of the pendant she wore. "Did... did you have an eventful day my love?" He asked as he stared at it unable to look away.

"I did replant the blue roses. The box that contained the seed was buried with the necklace. Now everything feels like home and peaceful." Her eyes looked up at him as she was truly at peace. But why the necklace so special?

Magnus gently stroked it "this necklace.... I still remember when I made this" he whispered. "Bound by blood, silver forged under the blue moon, that always may our souls find our way together" he whispered. "There's powerful magic woven into this necklace" he said with a smile as he slipped his pajama pants off and slipped in the water with her.

If this necklace was Isabella's then why was it left behind. "You made it for her didn't you?" Asking him as he stripped to join her in the bath water with her shifting to give him room. Part of her still believed he belonged to someone else or was it the simple fact they were fighting the old mind sets.

"Not really, I made it, long before she or you were born. When metal working first developed I made it for my one true mate" he explained. "The old magic I wove into it was to always find it's way to her. I had given it to Isabella when she was but a girl, a whim really, it wasn't till she was older I realized anything... but then it was too late" he explained calmly. "But know it is you I love and cherish, you, lillian, you and she share traits I find desirable, but you are your own person, and I love you for who you are, not what you look like or who you remind me of" he stated as he leaned back on the opposite end of the tub looking at her.

"I understand that." Settling back in the hot waters while she relaxed in the waters. A few ideas ran through her mind as this was a new life for her.

"Your worried" he said softly as he slowly moved towards her. "What is on your mind love" he asked as he moved beside her.

"Just thinking." Once she opened her eyes she saw him hovering over her slightly. Laughing softly with her cupping his cheek.

He smiled and stroked her cheek "You are so beautiful lillian" he whispered. "I am happy I get to spend forever with you, if you will still have me" he said kissing her palm.

"Time will tell, Magnus." Silently she slipped out from under him and dried off with her still deep in thought. "Jason is staying the night. Thought I'd warn you."

He chuckled and watched her "ok, I've missed the pipsqueck, it'll be nice to see the boy". Magnus got out and dried off and dressed in more appropriate clothing for guests. With sweat pants and a t-shirt on he left the room to make sure the room for Jason was right.

"Be nice." Smirking as she got dressed herself in sweatpants and a simple shirt. When she was down stairs she welcomed the young boy as Derick glared at the surroundings.

"I don't like you staying here." Derick stated as Jason had slipped inside with his power ranger back pack on his back.

"So what. Magnus was nice enough to invite me to stay with him." Shrugging as she turned to leave but Derick grabbed her hand.

"Come stay with me like before." He was pleading.

"No." That was it but Derick wasn't moving.

"Then I'm staying here with him. As his father you can't deny me that."

"Who said I would. Afterall I'm not his blood mother." Shrugging as she allowed him inside the castle.

Magnus was coming down the stairs "yes, do stay, after all, a father's place is with his son" Magnus said with a smile. "Welcome to my old family estate, come, allow me to show you to your rooms" he said with a friendly smile. "Hey jason, good to see you again buddy" he said with a smile actually looking happy and fist bumped with the boy before leading them upstairs.

Lillian stayed below watching the group. Without a word she slipped to the kitchen and was looking up recipes for dinner. There was squeal of delight from Jason at the room and was bouncing on the large bed. Though once she decided she went on making it simple pizza for the group. Floor covered her breasts and sides with her finishing the large pizza. Jason had rushed downstairs grinning. "Pizza?"

"Pizza." Lillian smiled at the tiny boy.

Magnus was walking with derik trying to be cordule. Seeing her like that make him cackle and have to lean on the doorway. "You kids have fun, I have to tend to business" he said with a chuckle before heading to his office.

"What sort of host leaves his guests?" Derick smirked as he looked to Magnus.

"Derick, stop it." Rolling her eyes as she threw flour at him making him stand there in shock at this sneak attack. Lillian was distracting Derick to allow Magnus to go what he needed to do.

Entering his office Magnus took a calming breath. After an hour or 2 of calls and sending messages to tend to business he rejoined them. "Well that was agravating" he said tying his hair back and stretching. "I sware you'd think a bunch grown adults didn't need to be led around by the hand all the time" he groaned as he leaned on the counter.

Laughing as Lillian was sitting on the couch letting Jason watch some cartoons. "Well they need a strong leader."

With a sigh he nodded "sadly yes, they're all helpless without me" he sighed. "So what are we watching here" he asked as he came up behind them and ruffled Jason's hair before kissing the top of Lillian head and went to sit down In his large armchair.

Lillian smiled as Jason called out. "Transformers!"

Derick growled at Magnus for touching his son. "Please don't touch my son. I brought him here to spend time with Lillian before we move."

To hear this made Lillian sad as she didn't know that Jason would be taken away.

Magnus cut a predatory glare at derik "as you wish" he bit out. "Though I would advise you to not disrespect me again... I've been more than respectful to you, and made no threats to your son. In fact I think the world of the boy.... He reminds me a great deal of my own son" he said looking haunted. "He died when he was 12.... murdered by a man I trusted as a friend" he said quietly. Looking squarely at derik he let his pain be clear "his mother died later that year from a broken heart.... you may hate me all you wish sir... but do not.... ever.... dare disrespect me or question my honor, ever again" he said getting up and walking away to a deeper part of the castle as old forgotten wounds from before his immortality surfaced and made him struggle to hold it in.

Lillian's jaw dropped as this was the first time he mentioned on having a son or anything about a woman close to being his wife. Though as the night grew on the trio went to their beds but Derick went to Lillian's to talk.

"By the look on your face tells me he wasn't truthful to you. Is he any better than me?" He stood by the window looking at Lillian as she sat on the bed.

"I don't compare you to anyone." Whispering softly as she had assumed he was a virgin by his behavior. Has he lied to her? "Good night Derick." Sending him off to bed as she shut the door behind him with her forehead touching the wooden door.

Magnus struggled with his emotions as he stared at the fire in the fireplace. -before I was made what I am, I had a life.... after they died.... I was turned, I've never experienced sex as a vampire.... as a vampire I am still very much a virgin- he blurted out into her mind. Pain was radiating off him, derik had forced open a very old and painful hurt, enough hurt that he was in actual physical pain.

"Magnus, you didn't need to snap at him. He just requested you not to touch Jason." Whispering softly as she moved away from the door. "Why didn't you tell me the truth before? I told you I thought I was pregnant which resulted in another's death. But in my eyes now, you're not a virgin now."

- forgive me... after so long, I separated my old human life from my life as a vampire, the man I was died the day I was turned- he explained feeling ashamed. - his hateful and hurtful remarks.... they anger me on a primal level, I dislike such passive aggressive tactics- he explained as he finally flopped into an arm chair watching the fire.

Back
Top Bottom