Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

At this point she wasn't going to service him if he had any experience in that department. Gently he stroked his cock as she felt him throbbing. At this point she wanted him to feel the same pleasures as one would get from such a release. Once he had experienced this, she removed her hands from him as they were covered in his thick cum. "Feel better?" A smile played on her lips as she got cleaned off then returned to ensuring he was cleaned as well. With his release she stepped out from the shower and wrapped a towel around her naked form. She wasn't going to just be bedded soon as she opened herself up to him, afterall an Alpha puts her mate through their paces.

Magnus was at a loss as stars burst behind his eyes. He'd never experienced anything like that before. Dumbly wandering out as he dried off Magnus was at a loss. "I never knew it could be so...." He said out of breath. Once dry he flopped on the large bed he looked at the ceiling feeling incredible. "Lillian my love.... I've never.... felt such pleasure" he whispered.

"I figured you hadn't. Since you are a virgin." Smirking as if she knew all this time he hadn't experienced such pleasures. Though as she walked by the window she stopped to look out it. The image itself was sad to her but it did encourage her that there was hope for that garden.

Magnus came up behind her naked without shame and hugged her from behind. "With you herethis house can be a home again... the garden is yours my love, I have no talent for growing things" he smirked.

"Have no shame. You make things grow." Laughing as she looked up at him over her shoulder while she felt his naked form pressing into her barely covered form. "Tonight has been a long night for all of us. How come Horus looked so crushed tonight? Didn't you say when a lifemate was turned they gave up their soul?"

Magnus looked saddened as he looked out ahead. "Normally yes..... but when I went to turn him.... I didn't drain him to do it.... I turned him while he was alive" he explained. With a sigh he tried to explain " most vampires drain those they wish to turn to the edge of death, and in that moment just as they die there sire gives them there own blood.... I gave all of my children my blood while they were alive, I turned them while they were alive and still had there souls" he explained. Magnus looked very sad "I've tried to get the others to adopt this practice, but they refuse, the change is painful for the living, and messy, all but my line would rather go the easy fast route than the right way... and the right way is never easy" he said looking at her and stroked her cheek.

"What if Isabella was like Horus? She was turned while alive and I wasn't reborn with her soul. She'd still be your life mate and you are still hers." Her tone was gentle as she pointed out that he didn't know the whole truth. "I did see you two kissing and I don't know why it was so painful to see such a thing."

"Sadly that is true, had she been turned the right way we would not be here together" he said with honesty. "The fact is though we are here, together, and I wouldn't be want to be anywhere else. Isabella remembers who she is, remembers how she felt, even feels the yerning, be at the end of the day, she has no soul. I allowed her one kiss, to say goodbye, it would have been easy to accept her, pretend she was the one, but she's not the woman I'd loved so long ago" he explained and turned her to face him. "Your soul, the missing half to my own, drew me to you, but who you are, that's who I fell in love with" he said tenderly stroking her cheeks.

"Ok who taught you that?" A weak smile was on her lips as she nestled against his hand with her looking up at him. "Though who says my soul was hers? Its all theory afterall." Stepping aside as she pulled the towel away to reveal her pristine form. Even after tonight there won't be a scar left on her. That so called mistake at the hospital was an experiment to benefit Magnus. Lillian wasn't bitten but his blood had fused with her own like his children so she was a hybrid.

Magnus ate her alive with his eyes, she was the most beautiful creature he's ever seen. "Gods above" he whispered "mine forever" he said under his breath full of wonder. "So beautiful" he said as he cam up to her and scooped her up in his arms holding her tight to him off the ground.

"Whoa!" He did catch her off guard with her clutching the towel to her breasts while he held her to himself. "Magnus?" She looked at him with concern to see determination in his eyes. Deep down she couldn't go with it to perform further acts. "Magnus....This isn't the right time to go further." True she helped him feel his first sense of pleasures. "Something doesn't feel right. Like something is missing."

He nodded his understanding "it's alright, I'm just... happy to have you in my life" he said softly. Placing a tender kiss on her lips he released her reluctantly and gave her some space. "What feels off my love?" He asked with concern.

"I don't know like something is missing." Whispering as she stood before him still naked but held the towel to her breasts. "Allow me time to figure this out before we have a night to ourselves." Her eyes glanced up at him in hopes he'd understand. "The feeling you had in the shower is only a taste."

He smirked and just hugged her before kissing her. "We have all the time in the world my love, I'm not going anywere" he said and nuzzled her hair. "Though I should go teach our children the virtues of knocking and waiting before entering our private chambers in the future" he said with a fake threat and a toothy grin.

"Our?" Looking up at him as he commented of teaching his children a lesson. "I think they realize but were to worried for such manners." She pulled away from him as she grabbed a white night gown and slipped it on. "I think your daughter was trying to get you laid."

He couldn't help but laugh as he slipped on some black silk pajama bottoms. "It seems the agreed consensus is I'm needing it, my brother made that same remake centuries ago" he said with a laugh.

"Brother?" Slowly she returned to the bed with her crawling under the covers as this room was made for her and it seemed he slipped right into sleeping in her room. "I didn't know you had a brother."

"It was many many centuries ago...." He said looking lost in thought. "He died, before i.... became what I am now" he said laying beside her in bed. "You'd have liked him, he was quite the prankster... if I'd had a better sense of hummer back then... none of this would have come to be" he said in a hushed tone as he stared at his hand as if ashamed of himself.

While he stared at his empty hand, she slipped her own hand into his own. "Sooner or later I'll have to return to my pack to decline the mate that was picked for me. I found one that will wait for me." Smiling as she laid there beside him with her hand resting within his own.

Magnus snapped out of it and smiled at her. "I waited centuries for you, a while longer won't kill me" he smirked. " I want you to be ready and want to go to the next step, because you want to, not because you feel obligated or forced"He said softly. Slipping his arms around her he held her tight as the sun started to crest the horizon and sleep called to him.

"Sleep darling." Whispering to him as she pulled out of his arms to look out the window. For some reason she didn't feel tired or sleepy but she did close the curtains so it would be dark for him. Once he was asleep she slipped out of her night gown and slipped into shorts and a sports bra. With excess energy she went down stairs to go for a run. Outside she was running across the grounds of his estate though soon she returned to the gardens only to be drawn to a spot. Silently she paced for hours looking at the grounds. "This isn't right...."

-whats wrong my love?- magnus's voice called out in her mind. - do you need me?- he asked, straining to wake while the sun was rising. She could feel his alertness as he'd responded to her discomfort over her findings.

"Go back to sleep, Magnus. I'm not hurt or in trouble." Whispering as she walked the walls that was there once before, searching.

-alright my love, if you need me call to me and I will come- with that he was gone. The remains of the old walls were marked by several large stones still in place. Most of the old wall had been ruined by years of storms and neglect.

Slowly she walked along the wall with her hand touching the old stones but yet her eyes turned towards where the newly repaired fountain stood. Her stride took her to the fountain and she began to dig all the flowers up until she was about arm's deep to find a metal box. She brought it up and opened it; inside was the seeds to the old blue rose bushes with Isabella's old necklace with a red stone glowing. Lillian traced her fingers over the silver necklace as it was tarnished but for the rest of the day she was planting the seeds right where the old bushes use to be. When night came, she was wearing Isabella's old necklace as she bathed in the tube off the side of her room. Her long hair was tied up in a messy bun as the bath water smelled of lavender.

Back
Top Bottom