Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

When his lips touched her breasts, she moaned. His hands grasped her waist, she trembled. When his lips reached her pelvis she held her breath. "You're about to do oral, Magnus. That's a bit more than beginner level but its a good way to make sure you partner is wet and ready for the main action."

He grined playfully at her "you smell so good I couldn't help myself" he said. With a long slow testing lick at her waiting lips a jolt shot through him. Like electricity and he began to lick and taste her, his tounge exploring each soft fold listening for her reactions.

At the first lick she jumped with her leg moving over his shoulder. Soon she was trembling at each pass of his tongue that had her wet and ready for him. "At times... If you keep this up you can make me orgasm. But this is considered as sex as part of you is..inside me."

Magnus groaned wider "then I should finish what I started" he said. Pushing his tounge as far as he could inside it wiggled as his left hand held her right leg open while her left rested on his shoulder. His right arm was wrapped around her hips assisting him to eat her out at the best most comfortable angle he could find as he listened to her reactions.

The feeling of his tongue just wiggling wasn't enough bit had her shifting her hips to move with him for the right angle. The fingers on his right hand was hitting her clit making her cry out at his efforts. The feeling of his fangs press against her made her groan. With his best effort she was cumming right into his mouth. To her if he wanted to finish what he began than he should experience the after math.

Magnus drank in each and every drop as he did his best. Gasping with restraint he looked at her flushed skin with hunger. His cock by now was hard and full looking like a white spear pointing right at her.

With her coming down from the bliss she looked at him to see determination in his eyes. "We can continue from here with the main event or I can finish you off with my hand then save the rest for later."

He chuckled "I think I've waited quite long enough" he said. Settling over her he kissed her tenderly "though I very much believe there's more to it than just rutting and grunting" he said with a smirk.

His speed still amazed her as he was on top of her to keep her below him. "It has evolved more than release of pleasure. Its turned into a way to feel loved, desired and bonded."

He smiled "show me, I want to please you my love" he said warmly. His hand caressed her cheek and moved along her neck and shoulder. "I want to learn this art of love to please you always" he said with a smile.

"You've done well so fair." Gently she reached out caressing his cock to keep him hard. Leaning up she kissed his throat as her free hand moved over his side to his hip. With guidance she pulled his hips closer to her with his tip touching her entry. "Gently push then ease up then push again with touch of force. Slamming right in will be painful for me."

Nodding Magnus did as told and found the act so much more intimate. It was different from how he'd had his son so very long ago. This felt like heaven, his hips went slow, each time he sank in with a thrust of force behind it.

Hissing in some discomfort as it had been awhile since she had another within her. Little by little she felt him entering her but once her was mostly inside her she laid back looking up at him. "Force the rest in with this next thrust."

Magnus nodded and with a full shove sank in to the hilt. His eyes bugged and locked to hers as he finally understood the feeling. In ancient times sex was just for making babies and nothing else. Pleasure was a secondary concern in those days, now, he grasped just how much it ment. He felt a connection at that moment he never knew. He just hold like that, feeling everything, his mind racing at the new sensations. Slowly he started to move when instinct told him, drawing back to the tip and slowly returning to the hilt.

When he shoved right into her, she cried out in shock of him hitting right to the hilt. Her back arched with her nails digging into the bed under her as they just united for the first time. While he held himself deep she eased down to see he was watching her closely. Without instructions he was moving within her just as she pulled him down into a gentle kiss.

Magnus kissed her with enough passion to light a fire. He'd seen others do simalure things, but never understood any of it. Now he got it, with one hand he pulled her leg up and moved it around his hip before sliding it up her side till his hand was buried in her silky hair. His both hand was wrapped around her under her, hand gripping her ass as he pressed deeper and harder with each steady slow thrust. He was experimenting, learning, testing to see what she enjoyed and how much more to give her.

The kiss did indeed take her breath away as she felt him reposition her for him to go deep as possible. At this point he clearly showed dominance over her at this time but she was allowing this to happen so he'd get a taste for what was to come. Moaning under him but there was a flinch as he pushed to hard and fast for her. Wincing once more she put her hands to his chest to push him up. Silently she worked herself loose and laid on her stomach. Slowly she picked her hips up to rub his cock between her buttocks then she was in position. "Slip back in. I can handle it when you want to be rough in this position."

Magnus marveled at the shape of her body, how her ass curved. He eagerly reentered her as told and found it much easier to go harder. He remembered this from his first life but it was simple and never focused or passionate like this. His hands couldn't help but wander along her back as he thrust his hips and savored the way her skin felt.

To have him go hard and deep inside her had her gasping under him. Her pants came with her stretching her form out from the feeling of him slamming into her rump. Thankfully she had plenty of cushion.

Magnus calmed down a bit and decided to use care. Passion tended to cloud his mind and took a bit to recover his senses. Leaning over her he tenderly kissed the back of her neck and shoulders. His hips thrust still with strength but now with less aggression and more sensuality. He was still trying to learn to please and was testing what she liked.

Moaning as she turned her head to look at him out of the corner of her eye. "There you go. Go slow so you can keep control of when you want to feel that release." Whispering softly while she arched her back to let him go deep as possible within her form. The more he progressed the more he was driving her over the edge which was bringing out her wolfish side. Her form was taking on a new shape while he was within her. Her black fur glistened over her form as her legs lengthen just as her tail wrapped around his waist. "Harder...."

The feel of soft smooth silky fur made him flex hard inside her. Each time he slammed hard into her and found it he rolled his hip it ground him into her. His hands slid through her soft fur and growled softly as he get into a steady hard rhythm.

Panting from the sensation of him driving himself deep into her while his fingers going through her fur. This was an act she never shared with anyone. Mating in wolf form was done with other werewolves not those outside of their race. Most say it was defense while others call it safety. Just as he rammed deep inside her, she pushed her hips back as her face was hidden in her arm while her entire body was hit with an orgasm.

Magnus settled himself over her, his chest rubbing her back. His hips kept rocking into her while his hands slid over her to seek hers. Lightly gripping her hands in his he buried his face in her hair. Her scent was intoxicating and driving him insane as he went faster, he couldn't help himself as he lightly bit behind one of her ears on top of her head playfully and lightly growled.

Out of instinct she yanked her ear out of his mouth causing his fangs to damage her ear. The growling and biting her ear wasn't her thing. Yet being bitten other places was. With her ear bleeding she laid it back while she kept her hips still and curled her fingers around his own to keep him locked in place. "Go ahead and cum."

Back
Top Bottom