Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“I get the feeling you more than know the answer.” She growled out lowly, turning off the facet and wringing water from her hair, a bit of black hair dye going with it. “Whatever, I’m done with these little shows anyway.”

Megohime let out a soft noise, gathering the change of clothes she had brought with her. “I’m going out for a bit, I probably won’t be home until later.” She said as she dressed and dried her hair. She was more than likely going out to see that human man again.

“Sure, anything is fine, I’m not picky much these days.” She said as she left, making sure to put on her coat.

Megohime continued to visit Masamune nightly, and soon, he awoke from his coma. It wasn’t long after that he was moved back home, well enough to be discharged from the hospital. One night, Megohime watched Masamune through the window as he browsed through his phone, the television in the room being the only light source. Her heart ached as she watched him, he finally seemed normal and relatively happy again. She fidled nervously with her sleeve before quietly opening the window and slipping inside. “Masamune..?” She called out softly, a small smile on her face.

Yukimura and Akihime had been spending more and more time together, eventually even bringing her over to his house. Yukimura was a little embarrassed when Akihime had suggested it, but didn’t refuse her. She had been over several times at that point, and a few times they had even watched a few movies together at night, even shared a kiss or two.

Masamune looked over and his eye widened in terror, "Wh-What the hell are you doing in my house...?!" He panicked. What? Why was he freaking out?

Akihime giggled as she cuddled against Yukimura, holding his hand. "That's awful...! Your first job and you forgot your quinque? I bet you were so scared...!"

Megohime’s smile faultered and she felt embarrassed. Of course he was angry she came back after all the things she put him through. “I-I’m sorry, please don’t be mad at me..” She said softly. “I never would’ve thought you’d have been dragged into that situation..”

Yukimura was embarrassed even now about the whole thing. “Ah, well, scared doesn’t exactly begin to describe it.” He said, rubbing his neck. “I nearly messed my pants if I’m honest, but luckily my superior saved me before anything could happen to me.”

Megohime looked like he had just slapped her across the face, expression shocked as she stared at him, trying to find anything in his expression, even deceit. His eye held none. She clenched her fists and quickly left through the window as he had told her to, running down the street as tears blurred her vision. Did he truly forget about her?

Yukimura’s expression softened, and his cheeks flushed a little. Shifting in his spot beside her, he turned to her, turning her face up gently and kissing her softly. “I’m glad too.”

Akihime smiled softly and moved to sit in his lap, kissing him gently before slowly licking up his neck before pulling away, "You taste pretty good, Yuki-kun~❤"

She felt him shiver a bit, face and ears heating up when she licked his neck. He sputtered a little, not knowing what to say about her comment, only holding her a little tighter.

“A-Ah, no, I-I was just surprised was all..!” He said, holding his hands up, quickly trying to back pedal.

He felt himself get a little hot, but gave a small nod. “Y-Yeah... Sure..” He agreed, putting his hands on her hips.

She heard his breath hitch, and he gripped her hips tightly, pulling at the belt loops on her pants. Strangly, he found his neck to be an erogenous zone, the feeling of her tongue against his flesh sending shivers down his spine.

He nodded, eyes half lidded. “It just feels good..” He said softly, loosening his grip on her pants.

He gave another nod, watching her as she moved closer, then leaning back so she could get to his ear better. His hands slowly moved up her sides and under her shirt, slowly rubbing her sides.

Back
Top Bottom