Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She fell quiet, but he couldn’t be sure if it was because she finally listened to him, or if she had passed out.

When he finally got to the hospital, he shouted at the nurses to take Nana, to save her. He was numb, his whole body felt heavy. He was scared for the first time in his life.

The nurses didn’t have to be told twice, getting Nana on a stretcher, and quickly wheeling her away to do an assessment and start emergency treatment. Was she going to live?

He couldn't stay. He couldn't put her at further risk. He had to go. He clenched his fists and walked backwards two steps before turning and leaving the hospital.

Nana couldn’t remember what had happened, why her body ached and wasn’t heavy, mind swimming from the morphine. Where was she? Why was she there? Was Motochika with her? She managed to open her eye, only one would open. Two blurry figures stood within her sight, talking to a third blurry figure.
“....Stockholm Syndrome.... Broken bones... Fractured eye socket... Vaginal tearing... Missing flesh... Ghouls...”
She only managed to catch some words, dipping in and out as she watched the three. She saw white hair, and her heart ached. “Motochika..?” She rasped out weakly, reaching out with one arm, which had been put in a cast.

She slowly let her arm back down to her side, heart heavy with disappointment. She watched the two silently, blinking slowly, why were they there? Was Motochika ok?
The doctor continued filling in Kojurou.
“After checking her over for wounds, one of our nurses was sure she had seen the woman on the missing persons in the paper, thus we contacted you.” He bowed his head a bit. “Thank you for responding quickly, she had no forms of ID on her, nor did she even have a purse.” He held a clipboard that held all the information on Nana.

“Ah, a few nurses did see him, but didn’t get a good look at him; described him as large with white hair. We can pull the hospital surveillance footage for you if you’d like?” He offered the investigators.

He shook his head. “He only came in and brought her.” The old doctor looked to Nana, frowning softly. “Poor girl... I’ll let you take a look at the details.” The doctor said, handing over her medical file. Normally doctors wouldn’t hand just anyone’s medical file, but seeing as how it was a Ghoul related incident, the CCG had jurisdiction. “Ah, I also ran a few tests.” The doctor stopped before he left. “Two things came up that were surprising. Her RC level had a slight increase, and she’s about a month pregnant.”

The doctor gave a grim nod before leaving Mitsunari with Nana, who was awake, but completely out of it, staring ahead blankly once again.

She blinked slowly, looking to Mitsunari. Again, she at first thought it was Motochika, but felt her disappointment again as she saw it wasn’t him. “Away...?” Oh, that’s right, she had been away for so long... How long had it been? She wasn’t able to keep very good track of time being locked up in Motochika’s bedroom, as it didn’t have a window. “I was attacked by Ghouls... On my way home from the office... They... They tried to eat me...” She said slowly, speech a little slurred from the pain medication.

“Motochika.” She said softly. “He stopped them from killing me... Saved me.” She said, eye becoming misty. “He scared them off.” She didn’t seem scared while saying this, but almost proud. “He took me back to where he lived... even gave me his coat since my shirt was ruined...”

“He said I owed him, that my life was his now...” She said, too high to really understand he was getting angry. “I was so thankful though... He was so kind to me... He didn’t hurt me- and when he did, he didn’t mean it..! He even apologized and took care of my injuries after..!” She said with a smile. The doctor had mentioned that her legs were previously broken, and were nearly completely healed up.

Nana gave a confused look the best her swollen face could manage. “Them...?” Oh, that’s right, Motochika had mentioned he belonged to an outfit of sorts. “Aogiri..?” Was that the name? Nana couldn’t remember, her thoughts were so heavy. “He kept me in his room..”

Nana’s expression grew nervous, and she frowned softly, shaking her head. “It was dark when he took me there... I’m sorry... I mostly stayed inside...”

"Tell me where Aogiri is!" He yelled grabbing her wrist roughly.
"Ishida-sosakan." Kojurou had come back when Mitsunari started to grow violent, "She's on a lot of pain medication. She won't remember until she's completely recovered."

Back
Top Bottom