Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She broke the kiss only so she could kiss him again, a bit more sloppily this time. His length filled and stretched her, his movements slow at first as she explored a bit together.

Yukimura frowned down at his water, still eating for his food to be made. “I only wish I could have done something myself... To have been stronger or faster...”

He moved faster little by little, not wanting to rush her or feel rushed himself. He held her tight with one arm while keeping himself braced with the other.

"Hey," her hand moved over his gently, "it's not your fault...you did all you could. I'm glad that I could make it in time to save you, at least.."

The room filled with the noises of their lovemaking- the soft slap of skin, grunts and moans, kisses the two shared, and the soft murmur of I love you from the both of them. Nana had her legs wide open, toes curled and letting out soft whimpers and pants as her climax steadily built up. She kept her large, soft chest pressed flush against Motochika, kissing his neck gently as he thrust into her.

Yukimura didn’t pull his hand away, looking up at Akihime with sad eyes. “I often wonder if it would have better had my partner been the one to survive, not me.”

He could feel his own climax building, his breaths coming out ragged, "N-Nana...m-may I...?" He stopped, clearly embarrassed even though he was buried inside her.

"This is going to sound rude and very disrespectful and I apologize...but I'm glad you didn't die...knowing you has brought me a lot of joy.." Akihime told him.

Nana didn’t even think it over, she just nodded, her body trembling, and her woman hood twitching and spasming around Motochika’s cock. “Y-Yeah..!” She murmured.

Yukimura’s face went beet red, and he looked up at Akihime. “Truly..? Even though I’m a Ghoul investigator, and you a Ghoul?” He said quietly.

He moved faster before finishing inside her, filling her with his load before he started moving again to help her finish.

She smiled, "Is it that ridiculous...? I like to think that despite our differences, we can still be friends.."

Nana finished not long after him, clutching at him and letting out a strangled moan. After they had both finished, Nana lay under him, kissing him lovingly as she came down from her climax.

Yukimura felt partially glad partially sad, just friends? He quickly pushed away the thought. “I’m glad we can be friends too, Akihime-dono.”

He held her gently, running his fingers through her hair, "I love you..."

"Maybe one day...more...?" She asked. She blushed and looked away, "N-No, that was much too inappropriate!"

Nana enjoyed the feeling of being held, holding Motochika tightly as well. “I love you too..” She said softly.

Yukimura’s face was red, mouth hung open as he stared at her. He glanced away and rubbed the back of his neck. “Akihime-dono... I-I think you’re really quite nice...” Wait. What? Was he going to reject her?
“But I don’t think this would work out between us.. you’re so kind, and I wouldn’t want you to get hurt because of my job..”

((*ditches them for now*))

"A-Ah..." She looked devastated, "I see..." She stood and gave a heartbroken smile, "Thank you for the coffee. I should go." She said.

She felt something grab her wrist- no, someone. “Akihime, wait.” Yukimura had stood behind her, stopping her, and when she turned, he had leaned down and kissed her gently. “Please...” He pulled away slightly. “I just- don’t misunderstand... I only want what’s best, I don’t want you to end up hurt.”

She genuinely blushed at that, her stomach tying itself into knots. What was this? She was just doing all this to have a rat inside the CCG. So then...was she starting to actually like him? Disgusting. She was no better than Megohime now.
She smiled and took his hand gently. "I'll be ok...I have a tall brave handsome Dove to look out for me.." She replied softly.

He didn’t shake his hand free of hers, didn’t smack it away, instead he laced his fingers with hers. “I will do what I can.. But please also try your very hardest to avoid being found out by the CCG, Akihime..”

"So far, you're the only one who has discovered my true identity...and I trust you to keep it that way." She smiled, "Would you like to finish lunch with me, Yuki-kun?"

He nodded and gave her a kind smile. “I would enjoy that very much.” He said, seating her again before seating himself.

Motochika had been swamped. Insane levels of busy, to the point where he hardly had a moment to even kiss Nana. It was lonely, he would come back by the time she was asleep. He hated it. He was always so tired.

Nana seemed lonely too, but there wasn’t much Motochika could do about it, as Aogiri didn’t exactly take call outs. One day- or night rather -when he returned from a grueling mission, he had a welcoming party. Nico, Yamori, and Naki all loitered just inside the base entrance, making it so Motochika would have to ask one of them to move, or turn around and find a different way in.

Yamori was the one to speak up first. “We were actually only here to give you something, a request made by some of the higher-ups, you know how that all works.” He took a step forward, and Motochika noticed Yamori was dragging something wrapped in a bloodied sheet- then the smell hit him like a punch to the face. A smell he could never forget, Nana’s blood.
“Y’see, none of us minded you having a little pet, none of us minded that you ate from her, or stuck your cock in her, what we minded, was when you started short-ending us, neglecting your work.” The shape he was dragging didn’t move in the slightest, nor did it make a sound. “So I was more than happy to oblige when I was asked to take care of your little problem.” He said with a sick grin as he tossed the figure forward, Nana tumbling out from under the sheet and landing at Motochika’s feet. She was dead, she had to be; she was in a horrible shape, bruised from head to toe, covered in her own blood and completely limp. Her clothes were torn, and her arm was bent at a nearly ninety degree angle. “Too bad she held up about as well as a tissue though.”

Motochika's eyes slowly widened in horror before his anchor like kokaku shot from his arm and smashed into Yamori, his gold eyes now covered by his kakugan.
"Aniki!!" Naki screamed and shot toward Motochika, only to be smacked into a wall by Motochika's anchor.

Nico didn’t engage, only stood there smirking as Yamori quickly recovered and clashed with Motochika. “Getting this upset over a meal like this? What’s wrong Oni?” A soft noise caught Motochika’s attention- wheezing -Nana lay at his feet still breathing, barely, but she was fighting to hold onto life.

Motochika pushed Yamori back and moved to pick up Nana, only to have Naki slam into him with his own kokaku. But Motochika grabbed him by his hair and sent him flying, launching towards Nana and grabbing her before booking it.

Nana hung limply in Motochika’s arms, struggling to breathe and staring blankly ahead. One eye was so swollen it was completely shut, deep bruising around it already. He could feel that her ribs were broken when he held her, and her breath smelled of blood. She was struggling hard not to let go, but he could see in her one good eye that she was tired. “....chika..” He heard her rasp his name, tears leaking down her face.

“...menasai... Gomenasai...” She choked and coughed, blood spilling down her chin and splattering onto her own face. Her tears only fell harder. “...don’t leave me.... Please..”

Back
Top Bottom