Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nana whimpered softly, his grip on her wrist hurting her, tears streaming down her cheek. “You’re hurting me...!” She said quietly.

She nodded, her tears coming faster now. “I don’t understand, what’s wrong?” The doctors explained to Kojurou the mental state she was in. She refused to believe or even be told Motochika was the one who did any of this to her, even defending him; it was quite common for patients that suffered Stockholm Syndrome.

“I’m sorry... I’ve told you all I know...” She shook her head. “He was genuinely kind to me..”

Nana nodded. “He took care of me, made sure I was safe..” She must’ve been too high to remember correctly, or her mind had fabricated a different story so she could cope. “We made love... He really isn’t as terrible as he seems... I love him..”

"Please continue to get your rest, Nana. If you can recall anything else, please call me at my office. You remember the extension, yes?" He told her gently.

It was a full house at Tsukiyama's little underground arena. Everyone had come from everywhere to see this new mysterious beauty the Gourmet had found for his games.

Megohime wasn’t really one much for theatrics, but Tsukiyama had been practically begging for her to star in his little show, so she would humor him. She fixed the mask over her face, a black and gold Onna Noh mask, her Geta sandals clacking loudly on the floor as she walked. The sole of the sandals was wooden, but the teeth was one blade that ran down the length of her feet. Long black hair trailed loosely down her back, cut straight at the ends, falling over exposed shoulders that the loose kimono didn’t hide. She stopped when she entered the arena, standing nearly in the middle as she faced the door her opponent would enter from.

The door opened and a ghoul stumbled out, looking confused and scared. And hungry. She could hear everyone buzz about her canniblizing him, they seemed very excited.

Slowly the back of her kimono moved, and a thick, dark azure tail slowly curled from around her leg. The tail slowly uncoiled and the inside was lined with barb-like teeth, Megohime tilting her head slightly before charging the Ghoul.

Megohime used her tail to put herself into a spin, using the metal blades Geta sandals she wore to easily slice the shield in half. She landed with ease, falling into a crouch and piercing through where the shield had been split, impaling the Ghoul so hard in the head it decapitated him.

Her tail twitched and she slowly stood, head still impaled upon it as she scanned the crowd, the veins of her kakugan extending down her cheeks slowly.

There were a familiar pair of eyes on her, a sinister gaze that bore into her from the third balcony. A woman watching from behind a fan. Akihime.

The tips of Megohime’s Kagune pierced the severed heads eyes from within, Megohime staring directly at Akihime as she dropped the head at her feet. She didn’t attack however, simply stepped over the head, and exited the arena.

Megohime was more than furious, pulling her mask off and kicking off her sandals, she continued on down the hallway and to where she could shower and change. Masamune had been in a coma for a month after what Akihime had done, and now she was just flaunting around like everything was fine? She wanted to pull her eyeballs out of her ass.

“Why is she here?” Megohime asked angrily as she stripped out of her bloody clothes and moved into one of the showers, just wanting to be out of the building that she was in.

“The whore who-!” She stopped, hating having to talk about what had even happened to her. “The one who hurt him.” Oh, that’s right, the human man she visited in the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom