Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She tugged off his slacks and tossed them aside, his unders soon following before she gently grasped his aching cock and ran her tongue over it slowly.

His breath hitched and he gripped the couch with one hand, still watching her as he held his clenched fist to his mouth.

She could hear Yukimura’s soft moans and grunts as she worked, his breathing becoming heavy and uneven. His hips bucked a few times, but he did his best to control it. “Ah... A-Akihime... I love you...” He whispered behind his hand, head tipped back a bit in pleasure.

Yukimura didn’t seem to much notice as she continued on, and not long after, he came in her mouth with a soft moan.

She didn't like the taste very much, like eating a ghoul on a poor diet. She pulled away and spat into a tissue from the box on the table and crumpled it in her hand.
"How was that, hm? Feel better, Yuki-kun?"

He was practically spawned out on the couch, slowly catching his breath as he nodded. “Thank you...” He said softly, opening his arm for her to lay with him.

Days had gone by, and Shuu hadn’t seen or heard a single thing from Megohime. The last time she had spoken with him was when she had left to check on her human friend after he had been released from hospital, but after that, she didn’t even answer her phone.

The door looked like it had been kicked in, nearly falling off of its hinges when he knocked. Inside was no better, it looked like a tornado had torn through the small flat- objects strewn across the room, furniture in shambles and overturned, even the walls had deep gouges in them.

As he entered, something crunched under his foot- a cellphone, Megohime’s, but it was already broken. The apartment was deadly silent, but Shuu could hear the gentle intake of breath in lungs, and smell Megohime not far away.

He heard a soft noise from the bathroom, the soft rustle of fabric, but no verbal response. Was she hurt? What in the world had happened?

The door was open partially, showing Megohime laying curled up on the floor. She didn’t move when he knocked, but spoke however. “He doesn’t know who I am.” She said quietly. “He doesn’t remember me..”

She curled up tighter on the floor, not liking his answer. “I know that..!” She was crying now, at least from what he could tell with her back to him. “I know that, but still..! I love him so much..!”

He nudged the door open a bit and moved in, "We all love things we cannot have. Come, let's get you back. I'll send some people over to clean everything up here."

Megohime moves like she was in pain, slowly pulling herself into a sitting position. Her make up was a mess, and she was wearing the same clothes she had been wearing s the night she left to visit her human lover.

Megohime didn’t make eye contact, she couldn’t, after all, she was a disgusting monster. Usually she’d have slapped his hands away had Shuu tried to help her up, but she didn’t seem to care much.

Back
Top Bottom