Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

A couple minutes felt like eternity before his shaking stopped and his gasping evened out. His eye looked up at her, dazed and confused, but didn't utter a word. Maybe his brain was rebooting from the overload of the seizure.

She had his head resting in her lap, and she was still crying, petting his hair gently. “Masamune..?” She asked softly, relief flooding over her face. “Oh thank god..!” She looked like she would cry again, her make-up a mess, smudged and running. “You scared me..!” She whispered as she wiped at her eyes with the sleeves of her shirt.

She shook her head. “That’s what I’m supposed to ask you..!” She managed out a small laugh, keeping him in her arms. “Did I give you enough? Of the meds? I just gave you the entire syringe... Do you need a hospital?”

"A hospital visit...would be recommended...but not wholly necessary..." He replied, "I just need to let the meds do their thing...I hate hospitals anyway..."

“If you get worse, I’m taking you there.” She said softly, grabbing the blanket off the couch and using it to cover Masamune. “Do you need water..?”

"I might need some fluids soon...definitely some food when I can feel my arms again..." He replied, "Thank you...for saving me again..." He grinned weakly, "You really are my angel of death...always popping up when I'm about to die..."

“Don’t joke like that..!” She scolded, but he could hear a bit of amusement in her tone. “You seriously scared me!” She hugged his shoulders gently. “What would I do if you died..?” She asked softly.

Megohime leaned down and kissed him gently, holding the kiss for a moment before pulling back. “I couldn’t do that..” She whispered, cupping his face gently. She had kissed him so suddenly, and it had happened so quickly, Masamune’s brain almost didn’t register it.

“Megohime.” She answered him softly, looking down into his one eye. “It’s Megohime..”

Her cheeks were flushed and she rested her forehead against his. “You’re supposed to be resting..” She reminded him gently.

“You’re talking too much for someone who’s resting.” She said softly, but she was smiling, eyes sad, brushing his hair away from his eyes. “Don’t leave me just yet ok..? I think that.. I’m falling in love with you..”

He blushed softly and looked up at her curiously before smiling warmly, "Ah, I think I have you beat...I loved you since day one...since I first saw your teal tail and ghoulish eyes...~ Kojurou tells me what they are all the time but I can never remember.."

Megohime’s own face flushed and she smiled a bit. “What? My tail? It’s a kagune.” She said softly.

She didn’t mind sharing with him about her Ghoul parts, she actually found it a bit comforting that she could share with him. “When my eyes are black like that, it’s called Kakugan.” She explained. “It doesn’t really change me other than looks... I guess it’s kinda like when a cat hunts a mouse, and it’s pupils get really thin- a predatory thing.”

"I really like when you have your kakugan on...makes your already red eyes much more beautiful.." He told her, taking her hand gently, "My eye is just boring blue...~"

She took his hand, holding it gently. “I like your eye, you don’t see many people with blue eyes... and foreigners don’t count.” She liked the feeling of his hand holding hers, and she gently rubbed her thumb against the back of his hand. “I brought you your snacks if you want to eat them.. I got you most of the flavors they had since I wasn’t sure which one you’d like the best.”

She nodded and helped him sit up onto the couch, retrieving the bag of snacks and setting them out on the table for him. “These are ok for you to eat right? I heard humans have healthy and unhealthy food... But I don’t really know the difference.”

"I can eat these, yeah...I love junk food...I'm sure ghouls have healthy and unhealthy foods too.." He said, taking the can of coffee she brought him.

Back
Top Bottom