Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was screaming and being forced through climax after climax, eventually just giving in to whatever he wanted, whatever base needs he had, whatever demands he had of her were all met without question, and with a sick, pleasure twisted grin upon her face.

After a while, he finally seemed like he was finally getting close. "G-Gods, I hope you're fucking ready."

He snarled and bellowed loudly in ecstasy as he dumped his massive load deep inside her, some even spilling out of her.

He made sure he was presentable before tossing her torn dress at her, "Clean your self up, princess. You're a mess." He stated gruffly before leaving her office and shutting the door behind him.

It had been a long while since the last assassination attempt; Raven didn't seem as stressed as she usually was - which was good. Derek enjoyed lazing around as much as the next bull, but the lack of fighting bored him. He was a simple man after all, and with Raven always busy and tired, there wasn't even time for them to stress fuck. He respected her enough not to go behind her back to the Den. Even if their relationship was strictly beneficial.

She made a noise and exited the office. "I'm sorry you can't go to the den, Derek. I know you must miss it." She said. Clearly another meeting did not go well.

"What a random thing to say." He remarked, "It's been months, and yes, I do miss having a woman melt over my cock but it's fine. Duty first."

She made a noise. "With the recent attack, whoever wants me dead is growing more bold. I cannot allow you to return there and leave me alone here." She said.

He exhaled in annoyance; he was so bored doing nothing. She wouldn't even fuck him to humor him. "Yes, my Lady..."

"I understand if you're upset but I cannot have you just leave me alone in the house." She said. She wasn't trying to be rude, the arms dealings had continued to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom