Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She screamed loudly and clawed hard at the desk. "O-Oooh fuck, oh fuck, y-yes..~!! Yes just like that Derek, o-oh my gods~!!" Finally, it looked like she was letting loose.

He smirked darkly and moved faster, his coarse fur providing an oddly delightful sting with each thrust.

She screamed loudly and her hand found its way to her large breast, knesding and groping it roughly. "H-Haah~~ O-Oooh my gods it's so good..~!!"

Her eyes rolled back in her skull and her tongue stuck out slowly as her face turned a dark red, all of her loud cries and screams now being strangled.

She was screaming as much as she could, moving her hands to hold her cheeks, a sick smile crawling across her face as her juices gushed heavily around his massive cock.

He snarled, sickeningly satisfied with how broken he made her. "A shattered mess of a woman~ you'd do anything I asked~ work your clit while I fuck you, you dirty slut."

She nodded and cried out as she began working her clit quickly, her juices gushing harder over his cock.

She suddenly climaxed hard, her already tight walls getting insanely tight around his massive cock.

He moaned lowly and moved her to flip her over, bending her over the desk and fucking her even harder than before.

She scratched long marks into the desk, her well rounded ass bouncing hard against his movements, her screams loud and repetitive.

She cried out, her walls trembling and her juices gushing harder over his massive cock. "I-It's incredibly indecent..!"

"You poor thing~ what's more indecent, do you think~? Me telling you how addicting your pussy is~? Or you, obeying my every whim because I'm waist deep inside you~?" He snarled.

She cries out and bucks against him. "N-No don't..~!!" She screamed, her walls shuddering around him.

Back
Top Bottom