Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She suddenly shuddered hard and gripped onto his arm, moaning lowly as she climaxed suddenly. "O-Oooh fuck..~!!"

He snarled and pulled his fingers away, ripping off her panties and dropping his massive cock against her pussy.

She gasps and her face flushes hard. "O-Oh my f-fucking gods I.. That is still such a sight to behold..~" she said, putting on her posh act just to get to him.

She arches and cries out loudly. "O-Oh gods..~!!" She gripped the desk again, looking down and watching his massive cock disappear into her.

She panted hard and moaned loudly. "O-Ooh.. Oh my..~" she said, actually struggling to keep her composure.

She panted and moaned weakly, her juices gushing and her walls randomly tightening and trembling around him.

It wasn't before long that he could notice her whining and squirming. "Y-You can go faster, you are aware of this yes?" She asked somewhat impatiently.

"I-I do not believe a lady of my standing is permitted to get 'wild', Derek." Oh she was holding on tight. Stubborn pride.

"I-I do not remember giving you permission to leave the grounds, l-let alone the confines of this room." She was dripping all over his cock, and he wasn't even moving.

"Oh~? That so~? What makes you think I'm here all night when you don't force me into your bed~?" He growled.

"I'm a right awful bastard, Raven~ we haven't committed to anything~ this is merely a beneficial relationship~" He replied.

"You don't seem to be taking full advantage of this beneficial relationship~ Here you are, waist deep in your boss and you're sitting still..~" she said.

She screamed loudly and tried to remain stable on the desk, her legs trembling hard. "F-Fuck~!! O-Oh fuck~!!"

He pushed her legs against her chest as he fucked her mercilessly. Guess that tension came back to bite him in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom