Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Here, sit.. Let me call in my help to clean this up.. And let me get a doctor up here.." She said.

He sat down, clenching and unclenching his fists. His tail flicked and he waited as patiently as he could.

Soon enough, he was bandaged up and the body was cleared from the room, the blood being soaked to be removed later. "Thank you all.." She said as her help left.

When the door shut, she was grabbed roughly by her arm and pushed against her desk, Derek kissing her deeply and grabbing at her roughly.

She shuddered hard and shook her head. "I-I can have a new one purchased when you're done!" She squeaked.

She melted and stifled a loud moan, her breasts bouncing free roughly. She panted and watched him, not sure at all what to do.

His thick fingers moved into her panties and roughly worked her clit, his tail thrashing with excitement.

She cries out and her head lulls back, starting to drool already. "D-Derek what's gotten into you..~?!"

She moans lowly and nods. "V-Very well, Derek..~❤" she panted, her juices already beginning to drip down her thighs.

"You're so fucking posh." He growled, "So formal and shit. You don't have to be." He fingered her roughly, his fingers stretching her out.

She arched and moaned louder, her knees buckling. "S-Such a fucking brute..~!! I-I think you like me being posh..~" she panted.

She cried out and trembled around him, her walls already gushing. She was loving this. "H-Haah, such an uncultured beast..~" she bit her lip, some of her hair falling from her bun into her face.

She arches and digs her nails into the desk. "H-Haaaah~!! I-I don't know if I can tame a creature such as yourself, but I can try..~!" She cried, biting her lip.

"How about you try not to make it so obvious your guard is knuckle deep in your pussy and shut up a little, huh~?" He growled.

She shuddered and bit her lip. "I-If you think the judgement of my subordinates scares me, you don't know me very well yet~" she panted, her juices gushing hard around his fingers.

She clawed hard at the desk, panting hard. "O-Oh fuck, fuck I'm close..~!!" She moaned, lulling her head back again.

Back
Top Bottom