Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise. "Well.. I do feel bad for keeping you cooped up like this.. I.. Oh.. Fine.." She said. "As long as you don't get me killed or pregnant I think we'll be fine.."

She swallowed and moved to change into a dress that still looked good, but was not nearly as quality as her other clothes. "Very well, I am ready as I'll ever be for this.." She said. "Will they.. Have something to calm my nerves..?"

He made sure no one would recognize her as they made their way down the street to a small little knick knack shop. The nymph at the register smiled as she recognized him, "Brought a friend~?" "Yeah, she wanted to peek around." He replied. She smiled and reached under the counter before the wall to the side of her opened up.

She nodded and Derek took Raven down the long stairs, the wall closing behind them. The farther they went, the louder the noises of sex were.

When they reached the bottom, the whole room was filled with different mythical beings going losing their minds in the throes of passion.

Her heart was pounding, but the potion had started to kick in. "O-Oh dear.." She said quietly. "A-And.. You frequent this place..?" She asked him.

"I-I see.. This is all very.. Overwhelming.." She said. She made a noise. The head of Imperial Arms was going to be scared off by this? No. The potion had finally begun to take effect and she calmed down a bit.

"I-I might as well stick with you f-for now.." She said. "I'm.. Not very experienced with this sort of thing.."

"What, fuckin'?" He asked, "You're quite experienced." "Derek~~" Two beautiful young women - twins of the Alraune plant people known as Liliraune - beckoned to him with pitchers of their addictingly sweet necture that they produced from their skin. Derek growled audibly before glancing at Raven. "Have fun." He said and moved to the twins quickly.

"He's like that..." A male hellhound beastman approached her, "He's insatiable most days...if you wanna wait on him, there's a recovery area you can hang out in over there.."

Back
Top Bottom