Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unconventional Guardian (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her heart almost stopped. "I-I've been told I have a very familiar face.. A-And I've never been here before, I came here with him, on his request.."

He made a noise and took her to one of the beds, "Well, if you don't want to give your name, that's fine. I won't ask for it~ just to hear you scream~" He said and crawled over her.

He pulled her dress off easily and tossed her panties with it, moving to eat her out like he was starving.

She didn't remember being eaten out so good. His tongue felt amazing against her aching clit, the moans and screams going on around only seemed to work her up more.

She arches and screams loudly, her mind swimming. "G-Gods it's so fucking good~!!" She cried, tugging gently on his hair and absent mindedly rocking and grinding her hips.

He growled softly and worked her like he needed her to live. Derek was watching, even with one of the twins riding him.

She looked over at him and cried out, drooling and looking down at the man between her legs. "F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum..~!"

She rolled over onto all fours, her face flushed darkly. She looked back at him and her heart raced again. "D-Don't hold back..~" she moaned.

He licked his chops and mounted her before pushing into her, his knot bumping against her folds as he whined in delight.

She arched and moaned loudly. She clawed hard at the bed and trembled, her walls tight and dripping wet. "O-Oh fuck..~!!"

She screamed loudly aand his name almost parted her lips, but she had to try and keep things from being awkward.

He fucked her roughly, his hips moving way faster than she was accustomed to. It wasn't unwelcome, though.

Back
Top Bottom