Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Nia wrapped her arms around him hold him to her. This was quickly becoming her favorite spot. It was a beautiful place to sit in the arms of the one she loves.

Docis smiled it seemed to him she was getting over her assault quickly. He smiled taking her hand standing up slowly. "Lets get you inside get you something to eat and get you a nap. "

"I know i just want to get you into bed." He chuckled playfully kissing her softly hoping she would buy that excuse.

Nia kissed him softly and pulled away "i'm sorry my love, i can't make love to you not yet, not until every trace of what thomas deep is gone" Nia said softly, she truly did not want him to see.

"Nia... I need to look at your wounds i know you don't want me to see you but if you don't let me check you out. You could get sick again. I can not lose you. I fought so hard to get you back you can't risk letting me lose you please. " He looked into her eyes she could see the nervousness in his eyes he was so scared she would be hurt.

"i know you are only trying to help, but i just can't show you. the places that he hurt me are places that i only wanted you to touch. and if i let you touch them now, i fear that every time you do touch them in the future i would think about how you had to fix them and i don't want you touches to be linked with this awfulness" Nia tries to try and explain it the best she could not sure if she did or not.

"I understand lets get inside and get you something to eat the best cure anything i a full stomach." That settled it he would have to sedate her before dinner he just was not sure how he was going to that. Slowly he stood offering her a hand to stand hoping she would follow with out protest.

Nia sighed and stood up. She was a little shocked that he gave up that easily. "you really sure you don't want to stay out here a little longer?" Nia looked up at him with a cute smile.

"We can walk really slowly. " He chuckled softly kissing her cheek leading her along the waters edge walking very slowly.

Nia smiled as she walked with him back towards the house. "i was just thinking perhaps your house in town you can turn into a proper office when Namir finishes your new home"

"you know what it wouldn't surprise me, i mean he seems to try to what best for you as you try to do the best you can for him. You two are more like brothers" Nia said with a smile

"Oh i will make you smile every day for the rest of your life." He smiled brightly kissing her neck lightly holding her close as the milled down the dock.

"i love you so much. To think a month ago i thought i would live in fear and alone the rest of my life." Nia bit her lip a moment "i almost killed myself once for fear i would never have a moment of happiness." Nia paused she needed to tell him that she never told anyone that "and now i have a future full of love and happiness"

"And babies!" He chuckled softly kissing her cheek pressing his hands onto her stomach. "Here is to hoping that this old man still has enough left in him to get a beautiful young girl pregnant. " He smiled kissing her cheek lightly knowing that is what she wanted.

Nia laughed at his sudden claims of having children in the future. "so are you saying you want to be a father" Nia said with a cute smile.

"I am saying that i want you to be my everything and mother of my child is something. " He smiled brightly standing at the end of the dock his arms around her.

"I want to have a child soon before i am to old to enjoy it. " He smiled kissing her softly standing behind her holding her close.

Back
Top Bottom