Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"And a lake we can swim in when ever we want. " He slipped behind her wrapping his arms around her stomach resting his chin on her shoulder. "Perfect place perfect home perfect wife!"

Nia leaned against him. Her hand rested against his hand on her stomach "Oh and were do think you will find a perfect wife?" Nia teased softly, knowing she was far from perfect.

He smiled brightly kissing her cheek. "Oh I thought a saw a pretty girl in town the other day i was thinking about asking her. " He laughed softly giving her a light squeeze.

"well then you better release me and and go ask her. Since i can never be the prefect wife you dream of" Nia then wiggled away from him almost daring him to come after her.

Docis smiled and jumped out at her carefully wrapping his arms around her pulling her to the ground on top of him. "Okay i caught her now to get her to be mine for ever!"

Nia jumped when he bit her neck. she flashed back to when Thomas bite her. She tried not to let it show that his playful bit bothered her.

Docis smiled and rolled her onto her back in the sand of the beach he was above her kneeling between her legs. He had forgotten all about trying to be gently with her and avoid things that could cause flash backs. He smiled dropping to his elbows his head only inches above her's looking into her eyes.

A Moment of pure fear flashed in her eyes as he rolled so roughly onto her back.The she felt him between her legs she tried to close them. she looked back at him releazied he was not going to hurt her and tried her best to push the fear from her mind.

He smiled pressing his hand onto her stomach lightly looking into her eyes. "Looks like I am going to get you to be my wife before getting you pregnant after all. "

Nia tried to focus on what he was saying rather than her own fear "and how do you know you have not already made me pregnant with your child"

"Call it a guess besides you will be my wife before you even we know your pregnant. " He smiled kissing her softly for a moment before pulling back just a bit his lips still touching hers.

"Why should our engagement be any different then the rest of our relationship. " He laughed softly his hand slipped up her body past her breasts to her cheek holding it lightly as he kissed her again.

Nia kissed back deeply. Her cheek pressed to his hand she pulled back slightly "well we are running out of things to rush in this relationship. I mean after are married there will be nothing left to rush"

"I knew the moment i saw you, that you would be my wife. " He smiled brightly kissing her again."And after i saw you naked i knew i could not wait a minuet longer!"

"i don't believe you that you thought i would be your wife the first you saw me, because you worked so hard to keep me distant from you. And i think now you only want me to be your wife so you can see me naked whenever you wish" Nia pouted playfully

"I could see you naked when ever i wish right now. And i did I was scared by that fact I have never felt for anyone like i feel for you so fast. " He spoke softly kissing her softly holding her close.

"I have not decided yet." He smiled setting back so he was no longer pinning her simply kneeling between her legs.

Nia sat up when he no longer pinned her down. She was now eye level with him. In her long hair their was now leafs and a few twigs but it didn't seem to bother her.

He smiled brightly kissing her softly kissing and nibbling on her neck his hands brushing the leaves and sticks out of her hair slowly.

Back
Top Bottom